In-Depth Bants

Reorganized the off topic

Post questions, comments, concerns, and suggestions about this forum here.

Reorganized the off topic

PostPosted by jhamba » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:48 am

So, on the off topic, I thought we could use a little bit of reorganization, and I saw a few threads that would be better suited as forums, so I converted them, before it was too late and reorganization would become a nightmare. I hope you guys like it <3

Jhamba
jiggly wrote:dalel is dead, phalel lives.
User avatar
jhamba
hobbit hair
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:00 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Reorganized the off topic

PostPosted by sweetmm » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:54 am

jhamba wrote:So, on the off topic, I thought we could use a little bit of reorganization, and I saw a few threads that would be better suited as forums, so I converted them, before it was too late and reorganization would become a nightmare. I hope you guys like it <3

Jhamba


Babe what's the difference between other youtubers and fandoms?
Image
User avatar
sweetmm
angel bean
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:49 pm
Location: GMT +8
Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Reorganized the off topic

PostPosted by jhamba » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:18 am

sweetmm wrote:
jhamba wrote:So, on the off topic, I thought we could use a little bit of reorganization, and I saw a few threads that would be better suited as forums, so I converted them, before it was too late and reorganization would become a nightmare. I hope you guys like it <3

Jhamba


Babe what's the difference between other youtubers and fandoms?


Fandoms are for any fandoms, in general. youtubers are just discussions about youtubers. Those sections won't be moderated that strictly, I think

UPDATE: I merged the TV shows forum and the Fandoms forum, because I thought they both didn't need separate forums. Also, moved some threads from general to fandom
jiggly wrote:dalel is dead, phalel lives.
User avatar
jhamba
hobbit hair
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:00 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Reorganized the off topic

PostPosted by sweetmm » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:27 am

Yeah there were too many doors I need to open :lol:
Image
User avatar
sweetmm
angel bean
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:49 pm
Location: GMT +8
Pronouns: She/Her


Return to About This Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests