In-Depth Bants

Emma Blackery

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by Birdie » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:46 am

000dia000 wrote:
Amazing-death wrote:I kinda feel bad for hating on Emma cause like as much as I dislike her idk I just feel bad for talking trash about her?

Tbh I'm the same way, so I do like to talk about more positive things sometimes in an off comment


Yes, me too. I try to keep it civil because I think since she chose to be in the public eye criticising her is okay, especially for things she did that weren't okay, but I try not to be mean or anything and I try to also see positive things about her since I really liked her once.

I also hope she has a real diagnosis for her disorder and is getting help with it. If she's bipolar that might explain a lot about her insecurities and the weird spontaneous changes in her personality. I really hope she'll be okay.

@Diyes_Celine:
I'm so sorry, that's horrible. :hugrb:
User avatar
Birdie
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:22 pm

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by spaceguitar » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Birdie wrote: I try to keep it civil because I think since she chose to be in the public eye criticising her is okay, especially for things she did that weren't okay, but I try not to be mean or anything and I try to also see positive things about her since I really liked her once.

I also hope she has a real diagnosis for her disorder and is getting help with it. If she's bipolar that might explain a lot about her insecurities and the weird spontaneous changes in her personality. I really hope she'll be okay.


Just want to clarify that someone said earlier that she has borderline personality disorder which is different than bipolar disorder.
User avatar
spaceguitar
#relatable
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:22 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by 000dia000 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:13 pm

spaceguitar wrote:
Birdie wrote: I try to keep it civil because I think since she chose to be in the public eye criticising her is okay, especially for things she did that weren't okay, but I try not to be mean or anything and I try to also see positive things about her since I really liked her once.

I also hope she has a real diagnosis for her disorder and is getting help with it. If she's bipolar that might explain a lot about her insecurities and the weird spontaneous changes in her personality. I really hope she'll be okay.


Just want to clarify that someone said earlier that she has borderline personality disorder which is different than bipolar disorder.

Borderline personality disorder would be considered along a similar behaviour of a sociopath? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Image
User avatar
000dia000
stress mushroom
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:17 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by silverwinter » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:30 pm

000dia000 wrote:
spaceguitar wrote:
Birdie wrote: I try to keep it civil because I think since she chose to be in the public eye criticising her is okay, especially for things she did that weren't okay, but I try not to be mean or anything and I try to also see positive things about her since I really liked her once.

I also hope she has a real diagnosis for her disorder and is getting help with it. If she's bipolar that might explain a lot about her insecurities and the weird spontaneous changes in her personality. I really hope she'll be okay.


Just want to clarify that someone said earlier that she has borderline personality disorder which is different than bipolar disorder.

Borderline personality disorder would be considered along a similar behaviour of a sociopath? Correct me if I'm wrong.


nah, i don't think so. i'm not an expert on mental illnesses, but i believe sociopathy generally comes from antisocial personality disorder? it doesn't really have anything in common with bpd either. completely different symptoms, behaviors, etc. the only thing they have in common is that they're both personality disorders.
silverwinter
delia smith’s placenta
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:18 am

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by Birdie » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:01 pm

spaceguitar wrote:
Birdie wrote: I try to keep it civil because I think since she chose to be in the public eye criticising her is okay, especially for things she did that weren't okay, but I try not to be mean or anything and I try to also see positive things about her since I really liked her once.

I also hope she has a real diagnosis for her disorder and is getting help with it. If she's bipolar that might explain a lot about her insecurities and the weird spontaneous changes in her personality. I really hope she'll be okay.


Just want to clarify that someone said earlier that she has borderline personality disorder which is different than bipolar disorder.


Oh thanks, spaceguitar, I got mixed up there! :? Well, I still hope she has a real diagnosis and is getting help. I know someone with bipolar disorder (this might be why I got mixed up) who know they have it and won't get help because they think they can deal with it on their own and it's scary how much they underestimate the illness. :( So hard to help too when the person won't acknowledge they need help at all. As much as I don't agree with a lot of what Emma does, I want her to be well.
User avatar
Birdie
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:22 pm

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by melon lord » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:29 pm

I've got a lot of tough love for Emma. Having mental illness gives context to your actions, not an excuse. And she's been given one too many excuses since she started back in 12-13.

BPD didn't make her join a group of bullies and gossips and it didn't force her to be a terrible shady person to others, more successful than her because she was hurt and jealous. Anxiety won't make you apologise - relapse - apologise again - relapse again. Depression doesn't make you passive aggressive to your coworkers and through social media, no less, not even in private.

Her identity as Emma Blackery and her identity as a person clearly changes at a faster rate than most but that's generally inoffensive to anyone else and it's more secondhand embarrassment. How she decides she wants to look is her own thing, how she acts in relation to others and towards others cannot be pushed under the excuse rug of mental illness :gg:

Obviously, as someone also struggling with these things, a mental illness affects the way you act. And sometimes it's not pleasant and often you push out people who care, you treat them wrong, you do a myriad of mistakes. But it's been three years at least, bordering on four, and she's still falling into a pit she dug ages ago and keeps claiming she won't do it again and how enlightened she is :ribena:
:lights: :lights:
Image
:lights: :lights:
User avatar
melon lord
morning quiff
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:47 am
Location: post-baking universe
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by 000dia000 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:31 pm

silverwinter wrote:
000dia000 wrote:
spaceguitar wrote:
Birdie wrote: I try to keep it civil because I think since she chose to be in the public eye criticising her is okay, especially for things she did that weren't okay, but I try not to be mean or anything and I try to also see positive things about her since I really liked her once.

I also hope she has a real diagnosis for her disorder and is getting help with it. If she's bipolar that might explain a lot about her insecurities and the weird spontaneous changes in her personality. I really hope she'll be okay.


Just want to clarify that someone said earlier that she has borderline personality disorder which is different than bipolar disorder.

Borderline personality disorder would be considered along a similar behaviour of a sociopath? Correct me if I'm wrong.


nah, i don't think so. i'm not an expert on mental illnesses, but i believe sociopathy generally comes from antisocial personality disorder? it doesn't really have anything in common with bpd either. completely different symptoms, behaviors, etc. the only thing they have in common is that they're both personality disorders.

Yep, I think you're right (or definitely much closer to the mark than I was)

So, she said she had this on snapchat? Does anybody have any proof of this though? I mean, I wouldn't want to make empty speculation unless I was really certain :?
Image
User avatar
000dia000
stress mushroom
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:17 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by sia » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:49 pm

000dia000 wrote:
silverwinter wrote:
000dia000 wrote:
spaceguitar wrote:
Birdie wrote: I try to keep it civil because I think since she chose to be in the public eye criticising her is okay, especially for things she did that weren't okay, but I try not to be mean or anything and I try to also see positive things about her since I really liked her once.

I also hope she has a real diagnosis for her disorder and is getting help with it. If she's bipolar that might explain a lot about her insecurities and the weird spontaneous changes in her personality. I really hope she'll be okay.


Just want to clarify that someone said earlier that she has borderline personality disorder which is different than bipolar disorder.

Borderline personality disorder would be considered along a similar behaviour of a sociopath? Correct me if I'm wrong.


nah, i don't think so. i'm not an expert on mental illnesses, but i believe sociopathy generally comes from antisocial personality disorder? it doesn't really have anything in common with bpd either. completely different symptoms, behaviors, etc. the only thing they have in common is that they're both personality disorders.

Yep, I think you're right (or definitely much closer to the mark than I was)

So, she said she had this on snapchat? Does anybody have any proof of this though? I mean, I wouldn't want to make empty speculation unless I was really certain :?




Relevant video in which she talks about her condition. I find it odd she doesn't actually say she has Borderline Personality Disorder, but she does implies it heavily in the end of the video. It is possible she does that because she doesn't has official diagnosis yet? She did like comments of the video that talk about bpd, so I would assume it is fine to assume she thinks she has it? Honestly reading about the symptoms it does explain a lot of her behaviour, but I do hope she already searched for official diagnosis. I feel a bit bad about her, yes people are not their disorders and their bad actions still have to be evaluated separately, but it's not like she did that bad things, she just acted like people with her condition act, I'm sure that with some work with therapist that specialises in this condition she would act differently, maybe even her and Luke would still be together

I've decided, I'm also going to link the description of the disorder so people won't be confused what it means https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/ ... ndex.shtml she also does explain it nicely in the video :)
User avatar
sia
living flop
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 10:00 am

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by fancybum » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:06 pm

sia wrote:
Relevant video in which she talks about her condition. I find it odd she doesn't actually say she has Borderline Personality Disorder, but she does implies it heavily in the end of the video. It is possible she does that because she doesn't has official diagnosis yet? She liked comments of the video that talk about bpd. Honestly reading about the symptoms it does explain a lot of her behaviour, but I do hope she will search for official diagnosis.

I've decided, I'm also going to link description of the disorder so people won't be confused what it means https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/ ... ndex.shtml she also does explain it nicely in the video :)

She's just ramping up to her big video about her journey with her mental health when adsense picks up.


She says it's officially diagnosed fyi.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Image
User avatar
fancybum
trash
 
Posts: 981
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:06 pm
Location: bork

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by greatnessflicker » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:11 pm

fancybum wrote:She's just ramping up to her big video about her journey with her mental health when adsense picks up.


If you read up on BPD a big part of it is actually theatrics/attention-seeking behavior, so I mean you might not be wrong but it is also part of a person with BPDs struggle. her whole hinting-about-it and wanting-to-talk-about-it-without-actually-saying-it is very inline with the diagnosis.

She also cited dan as one of the first people she mirrored when starting youtube
Image
User avatar
greatnessflicker
cheeky #spon
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:48 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by fancybum » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:19 am


Please be about Evan please be about Evan please be abou
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Image
User avatar
fancybum
trash
 
Posts: 981
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:06 pm
Location: bork

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by alittledizzy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:51 am

fancybum wrote:
Please be about Evan please be about Evan please be abou


or charlie

even though i think it's more likely that charlie cut her out since charlie is the one that walked away from youtube/social media/etc
User avatar
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
 
Posts: 1369
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:09 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by fancybum » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:55 am

alittledizzy wrote:
fancybum wrote:Please be about Evan please be about Evan please be abou

or charlie

even though i think it's more likely that charlie cut her out since charlie is the one that walked away from youtube/social media/etc

Well she said two situations so maybe we both get what we want.. And I have no doubt that somebody cutting her out will not at all phase her own version of events.

I'm hyped for an Emma B video? What is 2017. :shock:
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Image
User avatar
fancybum
trash
 
Posts: 981
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:06 pm
Location: bork

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by alittledizzy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:12 am

fancybum wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:
fancybum wrote:Please be about Evan please be about Evan please be abou

or charlie

even though i think it's more likely that charlie cut her out since charlie is the one that walked away from youtube/social media/etc

Well she said two situations so maybe we both get what we want.. And I have no doubt that somebody cutting her out will not at all phase her own version of events.

I'm hyped for an Emma B video? What is 2017. :shock:


It's gonna end up being like, her best friend when she was seven who stole her lunch and a boyfriend she probably made up, and we'll both be reminded of why not to be hyped for Emma videos.
User avatar
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
 
Posts: 1369
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:09 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by fancybum » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:30 pm

Well, nothing about Charlie, sorry dizzy. First story is probably about the little green troll Veewhateveridc and cutting out abusers yeah we've all heard it.

But the second one is 100% about Evan (even references the story he told in his own video) and begins at 5:55.


I’M. DYING. This is so much more dramatic (and therefore hilarious) than I expected. I was waiting for ‘had a misunderstanding and then immature communication killed a semi-friendship and that’s ok'. But NO. This is YOUTUBE, where a miscommunication turns into “You should try to love people with anti-social personality disorder unless, like me, they’re poisoning your life and you need to do what’s right for yourself (Not Clickbait)"

I’ve transcribed basically everything because once you start calling a peer a manipulative egotistical user, the video staying up forever seems a little shaky. Watch the vid or read on under the cut for the best thing to happen in 2017 at least until Evan responds maybe:

Emma wrote:5:55
The second story was a lot more recent and doesn’t make me as sad. It makes me more angry, I think. Up until quite recently, as in a couple of months ago maybe, I had someone in a friend group of mine who I didn’t see as a close friend. They were kind of like, you know, on the edge of friends circle, whatever, like they know everyone, everyone knows them.

And I’d had problems with this person in the past for certain shitty things that they’d done. Nothing illegal or anything like that. But this person had proven to be quite manipulative and selfish, self-centred, egotistical, arrogant. Like little tiny things this person had done. And I’d always overlooked them because for a long time it didn’t seem to hurt anyone or harm anyone. People just sort of dealt with it, like ‘oh that’s just typical so-and-so’. But over the last few months of our friendship I had started to hear a lot of stories about this person [..], that some of the things this person had done to my friends had upset them and affected them. And I kept hearing these stories: ‘this person’s done this, done that, copied this, copied that, said this, said that’ and it builds up this image of the person that you thought you knew and you end up questioning, ‘Did I even know this person? Has this person changed or have I just now seen who they really are?'

These are little tiny stories that just kept building up and up. For instance, the person in question has a roommate [LUUUUUKE] and this roommate came back from holiday and this person pretended that they weren’t in so that they didn’t have to help their rommate coming back from holiday lifting up their cases [up to their flat]. They pretended they weren’t in so they didn’t have to help. I came to the conclusion this person does not want to know you unless they can get something from you. They use you.

There was one point, everthing else I could kind of overlook because it didn’t really affect me all that much, it was just other people [..]. There was this one time where this person upset someone I’m very very very close to [LUUUUUUKE] someone that I care about an awful lot [...blah blah tries to justify interacting with Onision on twitter blah...]. This person said something that made my incredibly close friend cry. And I know that sounds very small, but in context which I’m not going to give because this is not a story that is anyone else's concern really, it was such a horrible thing to do. On top of this, this person had used me on the same day; they had basically snubbed me the same day. So these things plus saying something that lead one of the closest closest people in my life bursting into tears and basically having a breakdown, I realized that on top of all of these other things over the years this person had done, I could not do it anymore. I couldn’t be friends with them.

But I realized very quickly that this person, although I’d been avoiding the signs, this person, at least to me, and I’m not going around diagnosing anybody this is not a diagnosis this is nothing, but I realized very quickly that this person has a lot of sociopathic traits. Or at least shows signs of antisocial personality disorder: they manipulate, they lie, they have a huge ego, they don’t have any close friends [what about Dodie tho], they treat people cruelly, they use people, they cut people out very quickly. And I made the decision that I couldn’t be close to this person anymore for the things that they’ve done, to me and to my close friends.

Ultimately, communication probably could have solved or changed the way that things went down when I decided to lose him as a friend. But he came up to me to say hi and I completely freaked out because over the last few weeks I had these thoughts in my mind of ‘this person is bad, has done so many things, has made everyone upset'. They came up to me and I basically had to just say ‘I can’t be near you, I can’t have you around me.’

11:20
And I’m not saying ‘treat people who have anti-social personality disorder badly’, I’m not saying that. Support them and love them if you can. But at that time, I couldn’t do it, I freaked and I just said ‘I need you to get away, I can’t be around you, go away’. I don’t have anything against this person at all, I really don’t, I just can’t be friends with them.

I actually thought maybe, from me doing this, this person might go away and then message me later on [to ask what the problem was] and then we could have sorted things out. Obviously I could have said something to them before this whole thing happened, but neither of those things happened and we haven’t spoken since, and I’m okay with that. But it was hard making that decision.

[continues on about how seeing other people tweeting indirects is poisonous…… :daddy: :roll: …… and how friendships used to just die naturally before social media kept people around too long]


And you know what, I get creepy manipulative user vibes off of Evan too (that I think I've previously described as something 'off and bitter' about him, so go me), but this video is just So Much I can’t not laugh listening to it. Maybe it’s just the pot-kettle irony that’s taking something away. But yeah, Evan’s gross, Emma’s gross. Who thought this friendship would ever end. :roll:

Reminder of Evan’s side of the story from a few pages back:
Evan wrote:The other day I was at an awards ceremony [the BONCAs, which they were both at] and I went up to someone that I viewed at pretty much a solid 5 or 6 on the friendship scale and I said 'Hi' to them and they literally told me to go away. They told me to go away and when I was literally so confused with that type of reaction, they then asserted themself and went, "I don't want to talk to you, I want you to leave me alone." [etc.]
It turns out there was a miscommunication; they thought I did one thing when I didn't. Something that could have been solved with some good communication, but they decided against it and decided to be just really pointlessly aggressive. Because of this I really don't want to talk to them.


So I'm taking from this that Emma got upset mainly over Evan allegedly making Luke cry (which Evan seems to want to deny) and it all blew up from there, but also Evan has always been a sociopathic creep who Emma never considered much of a friend. Ok.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Image
User avatar
fancybum
trash
 
Posts: 981
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:06 pm
Location: bork

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by silverwinter » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:50 pm

wtfffff :( idk how these people can be so comfortable airing their dirty laundry on the internet like this. esp when everyone who's been paying attention knows who they're talking about.

i feel like the funniest part about this is the irony tho. two shitty people talking shit about each other. it makes for such a hilarious shitstorm lol :rofl:
silverwinter
delia smith’s placenta
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:18 am

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by malday » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:56 pm

Such dramacows the both of them.
Image
User avatar
malday
procrastinator
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:56 am

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by Birdie » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:43 pm

I just wrote a long thing on this but I don't feel like talking about this too much. I'm really dissapointed in Emma and I'm kind of sorry for Evan. This is super sketchy if you ask me and she overstepped all the lines when she called him a sociopath over not carrying her ex-boyfriend's bags up the stairs. Even if everything she said was true (which I doubt since she admitted it was just little things and he never did anything to her, it's all just things others have told her) that's not okay especially since she must be aware everyone knows who she's talking about. If you were uncomfortable with his actions, Emma, you should have told him and be done with it. This is just unnacceptable.

I don't know what to think about this to be honest. I'm going to take everything she said in this video with a grain of salt until someone who was actually hurt by Evan themselves decides to weigh in. :? Luke is kind of an oversharer too so if it's really him she was talking about in this video maybe he'll clear some stuff up before this turns into mudslinging.
User avatar
Birdie
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:22 pm

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by sia » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:54 pm

Whoa that is hands down the craziest thing I have ever seen Emma do. She literally called Evan psychopath, like does she really thinks she is being subtle? I have no idea how can people function with so much drama in their lives, I've been in middle school with less drama :lol: :I don't know about Evan, I guess I have a bit of a bias about him because he was a math student and I would understand if playing the numbers would be the main appeal of youtube to him, so while he is blatently clickbaity I don't really get creepy vibes from him
User avatar
sia
living flop
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 10:00 am

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by silverwinter » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:06 pm

Birdie wrote:I just wrote a long thing on this but I don't feel like talking about this too much. I'm really dissapointed in Emma and I'm kind of sorry for Evan. This is super sketchy if you ask me and she overstepped all the lines when she called him a sociopath over not carrying her ex-boyfriend's bags up the stairs. Even if everything she said was true (which I doubt since she admitted it was just little things and he never did anything to her, it's all just things others have told her) that's not okay especially since she must be aware everyone knows who she's talking about. If you were uncomfortable with his actions, Emma, you should have told him and be done with it. This is just unnacceptable.

I don't know what to think about this to be honest. I'm going to take everything she said in this video with a grain of salt until someone who was actually hurt by Evan themselves decides to weigh in. :? Luke is kind of an oversharer too so if it's really him she was talking about in this video maybe he'll clear some stuff up before this turns into mudslinging.


definitely agree with the bolded part, forgot to mention it when i made my post. like wtf?? she was like "i'm not making any diagnoses blah blah blah" and then proceeded to call him a sociopath while saying that people with antisocial personality disorder still deserve love, she just couldn't be there for him at the time.

she's so messy, honestly. first you say you're not gonna diagnose him, but then you literally attach a diagnosis to him anyways?? and like what was the point of speculating about him having aspd in the video anyways? she needs to learn not to share every single bitter, passive-aggressive comment that pops up in her mind

and that's not even touching on the fact that she called him a sociopath which is just...Yikes™
silverwinter
delia smith’s placenta
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:18 am

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by Catallena » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:16 pm

I am absolutely dying at her attempts to be vague because holy shit girl you could not be more obvious about who the people you're talking about are even if you tried :') And of course she had to go tell the story about Evan in suuuuuuch a dramatic way, even calling him a sociopath. But she's not diagnosing him or anything :roll: Classic Emma.

I'm curious though, Emma got mad at Evan because he was an ass to Luke and I'm guessing it's was Luke who told her this. Did Evan know it was Luke who was initially the one trash talking him? If so they sure rekindled their friendship fast and Emma is mad about nothing. If not... that's gonna be an awkz living situation from now on since Emma basically told on Luke's ass. :rofl: I hope Luke joins in on the fun, see whether he support his dramatic ex girlfriend that he still got tension with or his flatmate.

Image
Stan is only one letter away from Satan.
Image
User avatar
Catallena
illuminati
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:56 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by silverwinter » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:24 pm

she's probs purposely being not vague tbh. she would totally want other people to dislike evan like she does and calling him a manipulative sociopath will do it :? i hope she's proud of herself
silverwinter
delia smith’s placenta
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:18 am

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by fancybum » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:41 pm

Image

...

Image
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Image
User avatar
fancybum
trash
 
Posts: 981
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:06 pm
Location: bork

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by Catallena » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:51 pm

fancybum wrote:Image

...

Image


'...' indeed. :rofl:

Is this girl for real? She isn't being accused of anything... people are just stating facts and the receipt is her own damn video.
Stan is only one letter away from Satan.
Image
User avatar
Catallena
illuminati
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:56 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Emma Blackery

PostPosted by pearshaped34 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:58 pm

While I admittedly do find Evan to be somewhat of a (very) guilty pleasure on YT a lot of what Emma said about him to me fit perfectly with how he comes across in videos. I would not have went as far as sociopath (probably) but he often says things that make me think his a calculated user more concerned with YT numbers then the people around him. My opinion of Emma isn't much better though so :shrug:
That being said considering some of the words she threw around in her video the fact the only non vague example she gave of his problematic behaviour was him not helping carry bags upstairs was kind of laughable. Like I'm not saying that's not a shitty thing to do but it's not making anyone's list of top 10 of most heinous acts a friend can commit now is it?

fancybum wrote:So I'm taking from this that Emma got upset mainly over Evan allegedly making Luke cry (which Evan seems to want to deny) and it all blew up from there,


In the scenario Emma has given it's possible both her and Evan think they are the ones in the right.
Evan may have genuinely upset Luke quite badly but Luke not wanting to fall out with him and risk an awkward living situation may have decided to downplay it to Evan himself and then cried about how he really felt to Emma (not expecting her to fall out with Evan on his behalf).
And maybe when Evan realised what Emma was mad about he asked Luke and again as Luke did not want to risk an awkward living situation he made it sound like Emma has got the wrong and of the stick or something. So then Evan made his video about what Emma did at the BONCAS thinking he was sitting pretty and Emma was going to feel pretty stupid when she realised he didn't do the thing she thought he did. :shrug:

Although I can't imagine Evan was naive enough to think she'd let him have the last word. Although maybe he wasn't expecting her to go as far as implying his a sociopath in her response. And while she did not mention his name I don't doubt for a second that Emma thought she was being vague enough that people wouldn't connect the dots (and that then tell the people who don't pay enough attention to connect the dots). She knew enough people would know what she was talking about for it to become a thing.
Last edited by pearshaped34 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
pearshaped34
procrastinator
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:42 am

PreviousNext

Return to Other Youtubers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest