In-Depth Bants

steven universe thread

steven universe thread

PostPosted by jhamba » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:01 am

Anyone watching steven universe? It's my newest obsession, and it's such a good show! I love how inclusive it is, and how it deals with some really great psychological themes. And, the mytharc is proving to be great!

The only complaint I have is how it has such long hiatuses, and they don't seem to have a preset schedule for them.
jiggly wrote:dalel is dead, phalel lives.
jhamba
hobbit hair

Pronouns: she/her

Re: steven universe

PostPosted by Kurapika » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:27 am

Stwven Universe Thread*
God dammit jhamba, follow the pattern.

BUT YES OMG I LOVE STEVEN UNIVERSE
The story is so good and the characters are so good and the soundtrack is so good!!!
I'm a little bit in love with Peridot.
Kurapika
butt chair

Re: steven universe

PostPosted by jhamba » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:59 am

Kurapika wrote:Stwven Universe Thread*
God dammit jhamba, follow the pattern.

ugh, okay, mum.

Peridot is cute. idk, though, I think she's slightly too bratty to like rn. But, I like how they're developing her character. It's very realistic.

Onion is one of my favourite side characters.
jiggly wrote:dalel is dead, phalel lives.
jhamba
hobbit hair

Re: steven universe thread

PostPosted by deerly » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:45 am

Omg this show is so good! I can't stop admiring creators' attention to details. Every little piece has its meaning slowly revealing. Wow.

I ship Peridot and Amethyst so hard. Peridot's character developing is one of the best things in the whole show.
And I really-really hope we'd see more about Lapis, she's my fave
phamnotof wrote:I like my reserved, nerdy awkward weirdos who electroshock their balls in the privacy of their own bedroom with proper safe words and some bloody decorum. :ribena:
deerly
glabella

Pronouns: they/them

PostPosted by Trippy » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:17 pm

I love Steven Universe soo much.

Ruby and Sapphire's relationship makes me so happy I could cry, same with Steven and Connie's. The episode where they fuse for the first time made me so ridiculously happy.

It took several episodes before I actually got into the show, but now I couldn't imagine not loving the characters as much as I do.

Basically, the show makes me a mess of feels and tears. :love2:
Trippy
smol bean

PostPosted by fancy_nancy » Fri May 13, 2016 6:55 am

Has anyone watched the new episodes??? I am dead omg I loved them!! I was maybe expecting something else after waiting since january for this but they were still really good.
that fight between Malachite and Alexandrite was awesome, and, my love, Lapis is finally safe :stan: Only bad thing I can say is that I expected something much more exciting to happen with the cluster and that part was so boring, yeah Peridot saying she cares about steven and the gems was cute but they just bubbled the cluster?? WFT?? I wanted a fight :cry:
fancy_nancy
cheeky #spon

Return to Other Fandoms and Recommendations