Hi! I'm a nigahiga lamp who recently became Phandom trash. I usually just lurk in here and in GG without saying anything and have only recently made an account for both sites despite being around to read the threads for almost 2 months.
What about me?
- I'm a 20 year-old Asian girl, finally graduating from college (after all these stressful years). I also look like I am 12 due to my baby face and my shortness/height.
- I like anime and western cartoons, and video games. I am a woman-child with my entertainment preferences. I love puns.
- I have an irrational fear of the dark, using contact lens, and strangers. My not-so-absurd fears are cockroaches, spiders, and heights.
- I'm pretty desentisized to almost anything (e.g. can watch and talk about tentacle porn with a straight face in public). I cringe a bit at blood from real videos of people getting hurt/surgeries, though.
- I am of the impression that I'm aro ace, but if I ever become attracted to anyone, I'm probably demisexual, because I have no gender preference and I think I'd still like someone even if they become the opposite gender of what they currently are.
- I admit to being a troll half the time on live chats (YT, younow, etc).
Deppy-related info (what I learned and my experiences as a Phandom trash)
- I became a Phandom trash since I discovered their gamingmas videos. Also, I thought they were dating, only to go "bullshiiiiiiiit" when I learned they've denied they're together. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt despite being completely skeptic about it.
- I'm a new phan and it's unbelievably easy to find personal stuff, accidentally or not. I found the v-day video in less than 5 minutes of googling it (I wondered why everyone treats it like a cyber version of Voldemort), and saw screenshots of Dan's tweets with locations and pictures of a particular flat found in said location that matches D&P's apartment structure (I'm not even the observant type, it was really obvious). I thought that their address was supposed to be a well-kept secret or something. How come I stumbled upon it while browsing for D&P screenshots?
- I learned about Danosaurs and Phillions and that Dangirls are not a term for female Danosaurs. They're just Phil-haters. I also learned that despite dinof & AP's persona of being a dark soul and a bubbly soul respectively, it seems that IRL, it's kind of the opposite? Dan's the open book, the emotional, and the rather mild one compared to Phil who has the poker face, the hidden depths of weirdness (the dark-weird kind), and non-PG things. They can both be excitable like little kids, though, and quite sassy at times. And also, they're kinky af with those innuendos and hints(?).
- Might as well be married, platonic or romantic. Wouldn't be surprised if they were. They can also be quite problematic, especially with the infamous 2012 saga. Passive-aggressive savage right there.
- Some youtubers ship them, both low-key and outright.
- Dan as Carly Rae looked very similar to my half-English cousin. Dan's good-looking whether as a boy or a girl. Phil is also good-looking, but as a girl? I doubt it. Also, Dan's #llamarmy won Supernote 2012 and never gave back the trophy until recently (does that mean we'll have Supernote 2018) and that Phil has a world record (which was beaten, I'm not quite sure).
- Dan is a living meme, Phil is a pale bean.
- I wish my favorite youtubers (Ryan, Dan, Phil, etc.) could meet in-person like VidCon and do a collab or something.
That's all I can think up of atm (it's like 4am here I'm running out of brain fuel)