In-Depth Bants

Dan and Phil political/social comments

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by IckleMissMayhem » Thu May 05, 2016 6:19 am

It's local elections day in the UK today, yes. Bigger one will be the 23rd June when it's the EU referendum.
User avatar
IckleMissMayhem
full-time internet hobo
 
Posts: 1866
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:59 pm
Location: UK
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by mez29 » Thu May 05, 2016 6:59 am

IckleMissMayhem wrote:It's local elections day in the UK today, yes. Bigger one will be the 23rd June when it's the EU referendum.


Londoners are voting for mayor though, so that's a bit more high-profile. I'm expect Dan would vote in that one if he were around, but maybe he's giving it a miss given the circumstances.

(for anyone who is interested, there are about five different kinds of election all happening today, but none of them is the most important kind, this being the general election, where we elect the actual government, which happens every 5 years and which was the cause of the selfie—next one in 2020. Today the ones you vote in are determined by where you live—I only get to vote for the "police and crime commissioner", which is just about the most pointless type of election we have. Londoners are voting for their mayor and for members of the London Assembly, which runs London)
:dogue:
User avatar
mez29
hobbit hair
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:33 am
Location: Northern Ireland
Pronouns: they

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by jaej » Thu May 05, 2016 7:44 am

mez29 wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:It's local elections day in the UK today, yes. Bigger one will be the 23rd June when it's the EU referendum.


Londoners are voting for mayor though, so that's a bit more high-profile. I'm expect Dan would vote in that one if he were around, but maybe he's giving it a miss given the circumstances.

(for anyone who is interested, there are about five different kinds of election all happening today, but none of them is the most important kind, this being the general election, where we elect the actual government, which happens every 5 years and which was the cause of the selfie—next one in 2020. Today the ones you vote in are determined by where you live—I only get to vote for the "police and crime commissioner", which is just about the most pointless type of election we have. Londoners are voting for their mayor and for members of the London Assembly, which runs London)

Off-Topic :
it's the full general election for the scottish Parliament today! less influential in the uk, but as even a Scottish party majority in the uk house of commons doesn't affect much (like 56/59 being from one party) the scottish election ends up more important in scotland since it effects our health and education more and is something we have more influence over.

do the mayoral votes allow for postal votes, or for someone else to cast for you? if so then i think they'd probably do it, but i wouldn't be that surprised if it slipped their mind mid tour prep
i want dan to carry me to a better life in the massive palm of his beautiful golden hand. im in the handom.
User avatar
jaej
procrastinator
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:27 am
Pronouns: they/them

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by daphenaxa » Thu May 05, 2016 7:58 am

In the UK you can vote by proxy, you officially instruct someone to vote for you. My guess is Dan and maybe Phil too would have done that. Maybe Bryony and Wirrow?
Mayor of London is quite a big election so I would think/hope that they took their dispositions to vote.
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
User avatar
daphenaxa
blobfish
 
Posts: 677
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:32 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by Ticia » Thu May 05, 2016 8:06 am

daphenaxa wrote:In the UK you can vote by proxy, you officially instruct someone to vote for you. My guess is Dan and maybe Phil too would have done that. Maybe Bryony and Wirrow?
Mayor of London is quite a big election so I would think/hope that they took their dispositions to vote.


By proxy!? Doesn't it make the system too easy to defraud? :?
Image
User avatar
Ticia
flower crown
 
Posts: 747
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:19 am
Location: Europe
Pronouns: her / she

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by daphenaxa » Thu May 05, 2016 8:37 am

well I am not from the UK but a lot of countries do that. My parents have voted by proxy several times and voted for their friends/family members several times too.
You gotta have an official paper authorization from your police station/townhall whatever organisation in charge, where you say that one person is gonna vote for you.
And then when that person goes to vote for themselves they will hand the authorisation+your electoral card and vote for the proxy. Obviously you have to pick someone you trust and are sure is gonna vote for the candidate you asked them to. But otherwise it is quiet a smooth process.
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
User avatar
daphenaxa
blobfish
 
Posts: 677
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:32 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by IckleMissMayhem » Thu May 05, 2016 8:43 am

Ticia wrote:
daphenaxa wrote:In the UK you can vote by proxy, you officially instruct someone to vote for you. My guess is Dan and maybe Phil too would have done that. Maybe Bryony and Wirrow?
Mayor of London is quite a big election so I would think/hope that they took their dispositions to vote.


By proxy!? Doesn't it make the system too easy to defraud? :?

Literally naming someone you trust to vote on your behalf, more than 6 working days before the election. A proxy has to be registered to vote themselves, and can act for up to two different people, so they'd only need to ask one person.
Yes, if the person they asked was a dishonest dick, they'd then have three votes to do with as they pleased, but... :shrug:

I've been and voted for a councillor and PCC in person. It was less hassle than organising an absentee ballot request. Which is different again to voting by proxy, which I'm not eligible to do...?!! :sideeye:
User avatar
IckleMissMayhem
full-time internet hobo
 
Posts: 1866
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:59 pm
Location: UK
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by daphenaxa » Sun May 15, 2016 3:31 pm

some tweets about Eurovision:





Here I thought it was interesting he used the word "queer", obviously in a quote from the truck driver. Then that person tweeted him it was a slur (I think they didn't understand Dan's tweet idk or maybe were upset he used queer even in a quote) and he replied about expecting the truck driver to actually say something worse. Which was kind of besides the point lol. But he also completely used queer in a positive light saying it's what makes the Eurovision good. So from a kind of insult/slur/something negative he turned it into something positive and that brings people together.



somewhat political. (I am trying here)
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
User avatar
daphenaxa
blobfish
 
Posts: 677
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:32 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by greatnessflicker » Thu May 26, 2016 3:42 pm

daphenaxa wrote:somewhat political. (I am trying here)

i fully support reaching for those political comments :thanks:

in other news, dan's still feeling the bern
User avatar
greatnessflicker
cheeky #spon
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:48 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by greatnessflicker » Sat May 28, 2016 12:29 pm

Watching some old liveshows and I noticed another very small Bernie mention not archived here. Perhaps his first public opinion on him?

August 11, 2015, @30:41

Chat: Opinion on Bernie Sanders?
Dan: Yes, he really does seem like the best candidate. Doesn't he, at the moment? From what I can say as an incredibly uneducated B R I T I S H young person when it comes to American politics.
User avatar
greatnessflicker
cheeky #spon
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:48 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by eevee » Sat May 28, 2016 4:12 pm

I feel like this thread exists because I was a misunderstood beaver and had no idea that Dan had said anything about politics recently, so thank you guys!!!
Image
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
User avatar
eevee
angel bean
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 10:26 am
Location: USA
Pronouns: She/her

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by sia » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:03 pm

Never mind me, just copy-pasting my kinda old post because compilations.
Tue May 17, 2016 12:48 pm
oqua wrote :
sia wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm just another first time poster. Sorry for changing the topic, but there is just something that I feel went a bit under the radar in march about Dan (yay for another bingo topic).
I'm also suspecting like a lot of people here Dan is doing some kind of slow coming out lately but for me personally this has been the strongest piece of evidence. I mean I like all man attraction mentions like the next person, but lets be real; a lot of male and female straight celebrities/youtubers talk about being attracted to same sex people and there is nothing wrong with that. Some people are just universally beautiful for whatever reason. So yeah I'm talking about this particular tumblr post in combination with this mention in a liveshow.

http://danisnotonfire.tumblr.com/post/1 ... c-teenager

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIAkEEvhrSI from 8:50 onward

And yes Dan is not being direct in this two mentions and he is being very sneaky as usual but I just feel that in combination they basically confirm that he considers himself part of LGBT+. So we can see from the tumblr post black-on-white that he is indeed thinking about his personal experiences when he later talks about it in the liveshow. Because he never elaborates that there. And you can see how bloody careful is with his word choices. I actually believe his leprechaun mention is also connected with the whole rainbow thing. So how I understand this whole thing is that as little as five years ago (and 2012 is slowly becoming almost 5 years ago) he felt confused and needed a community where he would feel accepted for who he is no matter what color of the rainbow, so basically not straight. And what is especially interesting to me is how he then proceeds to talk about how real life is not like the internet; how homophobia is still present to this day (and throws that probably in there) and it just got me thinking if he is talking about some specific situation he himself is still in to this day.

I have no opinion on what kind of community tumblr actually is and I also feel that is kind of irrelevant in this situation because like every social media you see on tumblr what you want to see. So I would love to here your opinions because this is something that I've been thinking about for some time now and I just waited for things to become a little calmer around here. I am in no way expert in the whole coming out thing, so please correct me if you feel I've been wrong in any way. :love2:


Hi! This is a very interesting post, thanks! I feel like I never watched that liveshow all the way through or something? Idk, when I listened to the part you linked just now it seemed totally unfamiliar to me, and I'm pretty sure that if I'd heard it before I would have remembered it because it's really intriguing.

I do want to point out that this liveshow was on March 15th, two days before St. Patrick's Day, so that might explain why rainbows and leprechauns were on his mind...since rainbows and leprechauns are kind of the symbols of St. Patrick's Day haha. That being said, he's talking about communities and people being supportive of people on the fringes of society and then he mentions rainbows? It does seem significant, in spite of the proximity to St. Patrick's Day.

Personally I don't think he says anything that could really be counted as confirmation that he "considers himself part of LGBT+". You're totally right about how "bloody careful is with his word choices" lol; it's kind of amazing how he manages to talk for so long yet avoid ever giving specifics. But then again... like, what else could he be talking about, when you get down to it? Since he's a white male, I feel like it pretty much has to be gender/sexuality stuff or mental health stuff. And there are little things, like his repetition of the word "positivity" and the fact that he alludes to racism and homophobia (as opposed to, say, social stigma about mental health), that make me feel like his comments do apply more to sexuality than they do to mental health. But obviously he's being very vague and general, and probably trying to say things that apply to all of his viewers, not (necessarily) to himself in particular.

Basically I don't think it's possible to come to any definitive conclusions, and ultimately we don't have any way of knowing what was actually going through his head as he was talking, but there's some fascinating stuff embedded in there all the same.

I transcribed the liveshow comments below... because I just process things better when they're typed out haha.

(13 March 2016)
Tumblr post -

i wish i had tumblr when i was a neurotic teenager don’t take this community for granted okay

(15 March 2016)
YouNow quote -

Chat: “Hope you’re okay; your tumblr post was deep.”
Dan: “Was it deep? I suppose so. But I think it’s, like, erm, what I was saying… was… even like — When did Tumblr become like a proper thing? Like 2010? 2011? When did Tumblr like really become trendy, not like come into existence? — But anyway, like, even like five years ago, there weren’t really… I mean there was like Myspace and Bebo and Facebook, but they were all lame social networks, and like Myspace was full of idiots and like Bebo was full of chavs and Facebook was boring like it is… But Tumblr — the general community vibe of Tumblr is very positive, and supportive, and kind, and now there’s this website where people can spend all of their time where there’s just a lot of positivity and like the general majority of the community encourages kind of these positive messages of support, and especially all the people on the fringes of society that need communities to find support — that’s, you know, a good— that’s what the majority of Tumblr is for. And…erm… there wasn’t anything like that, even like five years ago or ten years ago, so to everyone who was like ‘I feel like I’m a weirdo’ for… any of the ten billion reasons why we’re all… leprechauns… er… there wasn’t really anywhere… where there was an overwhelming amount of people that kind of reflected this positivity at you? Whereas now, no matter what… color of the rainbow, weird, you know, corner of the planet that you’re on, you can go onto this website called Tumblr and there will be a huge community of people that will be there for you to relate to — was what I was saying. That’s just cool. So if you ever— ‘cause we’re all in a bubble sometimes, of social media, where we’re like ‘What? We live in a world now where nobody’s racist or homophobic or whatever’… No, it’s like, the majority of people on Tumblr are, you know, progressive when it comes to these issues [laughs] but, you know, the general scope of the world is probably pretty horrific still, unfortunately. Erm, and that’s what… I mean, it’s not just Tumblr. Obviously, like, Twitter… And the YouTube community, like, you know, the actual creator community, the people that go to conventions, they’re all very kind; they’re the same group of people… So it’s just saying, like… don’t take it for granted.”
User avatar
sia
butt chair
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 10:00 am

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by daphenaxa » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:37 am

Hey just a quick post because Dan's tweet about Orlando tragedy and the community's response made me think of the way he also responded after the Paris attacks.
Here is the tweet from yesterday:

and here is the one after the Paris attacks:

in both cases the attacks are acknowledged only implicitly and he focuses on the powerful reaction of love and support from the internet/worldwide community and uses a powerful hashtag.
Really similar tweets and also I think a very wise and sensitive approach from someone who is the head of a community of his own.
I just thought the parallel was interesting and I personally like his tweets and how he addressed those tragedies. It is always very difficult for someone "famous" to manage to say something meaningful when things like these happen because there is not much to say appart from how horrible it is. But yeah, good tweets I think.

Here are Phil's tweet about Paris attacks and Dan's tweet after Bruxelles attacks, that in comparison are a lot more common in their structure/message.

If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
User avatar
daphenaxa
blobfish
 
Posts: 677
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:32 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by Ticia » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:48 am

Image
Image
User avatar
Ticia
flower crown
 
Posts: 747
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:19 am
Location: Europe
Pronouns: her / she

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by wolfgutscharlie » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:24 pm

bberry wrote:Ohh I knew, back in 2013 when I found them, Dan had said he didn't believe in god but couldn't find the source (I’m talking about the vyou). Thanks :love2: I know his beliefs might have changed and that he probably isn’t an atheist, but my atheist heart is at peace.
Do we have anything from Phil on religion?


Sorry for being EXTREMELY late/if anyone has already said this but I remember that when Phil was still in uni, he was on like a forum and it said he was a Christian. Don't know about now though.

http://www.youthink.com/buffyphil

Very outdated, but he may have a Christian upbringing of some sort?
User avatar
wolfgutscharlie
drama llama
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:25 am
Pronouns: oh, it's 'him'

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by sia » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:36 am

Whoa straight, single and christian
User avatar
sia
butt chair
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 10:00 am

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by wolfgutscharlie » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:14 am

sia wrote:Whoa straight, single and christian


How times change. :lol:
User avatar
wolfgutscharlie
drama llama
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:25 am
Pronouns: oh, it's 'him'

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by swofro » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:14 am

sia wrote:Whoa straight, single and christian

haha, I wonder what 2003 phil gonna say if he met 2016 phil :rofl:
:lights: :lights: :lights: :lights: :lights:
Dan, look here! :snowballfight: PHIL LESTER!!
User avatar
swofro
butterglutton
 
Posts: 865
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:39 pm
Location: Orion's belt
Pronouns: She/her/sheep

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by karlitatvphan » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:17 pm

wolfgutscharlie wrote:
sia wrote:Whoa straight, single and christian


How times change. :lol:


:lol: :rofl: how much i would give to read any of his 288 posts on that site
Image
User avatar
karlitatvphan
sofa crease
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:04 am
Location: Angol, Chile
Pronouns: furry

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by wolfgutscharlie » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:23 pm

karlitatvphan wrote:
wolfgutscharlie wrote:
sia wrote:Whoa straight, single and christian


How times change. :lol:


:lol: :rofl: how much i would give to read any of his 288 posts on that site


I went to the trouble of making an account and 'adding him' in hopes of looking at the posts, but it seems as though you could only view the posts when he was active. Shame.
User avatar
wolfgutscharlie
drama llama
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:25 am
Pronouns: oh, it's 'him'

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by anathema » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:25 pm

Something to add to the whole Phil/Christian thing:


(at 7:35)

P: [This ghost could be] Jesus?
D: Jesus, yes, in the middle.
P: Yes.
D: Because he's the most important.
P: He is.

I always found it interesting how Dan's comment seemed quite sarcastic, but Phil's reply didn't sound like he was joking. Even before this I always assumed Phil was Christian (or at least had a Christian upbringing), just because of the way he acts, but that could just be me.
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
User avatar
anathema
ar·tic·u·late
 
Posts: 412
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:10 pm
Location: hell
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by opendoor » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:49 am

anathema wrote:Something to add to the whole Phil/Christian thing:


(at 7:35)

P: [This ghost could be] Jesus?
D: Jesus, yes, in the middle.
P: Yes.
D: Because he's the most important.
P: He is.

I always found it interesting how Dan's comment seemed quite sarcastic, but Phil's reply didn't sound like he was joking. Even before this I always assumed Phil was Christian (or at least had a Christian upbringing), just because of the way he acts, but that could just be me.


That moment's always stood out to me, too! He does sound really sincere, but his sarcasm is more subtle than Dan's, so maybe this is an instance of that.

And I wouldn't be surprised if he was a Christian, because Dan's an atheist and he said he and Phil have very different opinions about stuff. And ofc there's degrees of being a Christian- there's people who go to Church and are very vocal about their beliefs, then there's people who believe quietly, and there's a lot of people who *sort of* believe but don't spend a lot of time thinking about it.

Also I just assumed both of them were raised Christian, a lot of people in England are. They used to teach us bible stories every day in my state-funded school when I was little. Plus I've seen instances of them both being familiar with hymns and prayers and all that jazz. The identifying as Christian in '03 thing would kind of cement that Phil was brought up Christian. I guess the question would be, is he still?
drowned in moonlight, strangled by her own bra
User avatar
opendoor
delia smith’s placenta
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:24 am
Location: Western Australia
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by anathema » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:51 am

opendoor wrote:And I wouldn't be surprised if he was a Christian, because Dan's an atheist and he said he and Phil have very different opinions about stuff. And ofc there's degrees of being a Christian- there's people who go to Church and are very vocal about their beliefs, then there's people who believe quietly, and there's a lot of people who *sort of* believe but don't spend a lot of time thinking about it.

Also I just assumed both of them were raised Christian, a lot of people in England are. They used to teach us bible stories every day in my state-funded school when I was little. Plus I've seen instances of them both being familiar with hymns and prayers and all that jazz. The identifying as Christian in '03 thing would kind of cement that Phil was brought up Christian. I guess the question would be, is he still?


I don't think Phil's ever explicitly mentioned it, but I know Dan said he was raised Christian by his grandma. But isn't Dan agnostic, not atheist?
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
User avatar
anathema
ar·tic·u·late
 
Posts: 412
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:10 pm
Location: hell
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by wolfgutscharlie » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:46 pm

anathema wrote:
opendoor wrote:And I wouldn't be surprised if he was a Christian, because Dan's an atheist and he said he and Phil have very different opinions about stuff. And ofc there's degrees of being a Christian- there's people who go to Church and are very vocal about their beliefs, then there's people who believe quietly, and there's a lot of people who *sort of* believe but don't spend a lot of time thinking about it.

Also I just assumed both of them were raised Christian, a lot of people in England are. They used to teach us bible stories every day in my state-funded school when I was little. Plus I've seen instances of them both being familiar with hymns and prayers and all that jazz. The identifying as Christian in '03 thing would kind of cement that Phil was brought up Christian. I guess the question would be, is he still?


I don't think Phil's ever explicitly mentioned it, but I know Dan said he was raised Christian by his grandma. But isn't Dan agnostic, not atheist?


Not about Dan.. but more proof Phil's a Christian, a tweet made on Charlie' (Casey/charlieskies') old account from back in 2009.. Image

Also I'm pretty sure Dan has said he's agnostic or believes there's 'SOME SORT' of thing out there in either a vyou or a liveshow..
User avatar
wolfgutscharlie
drama llama
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:25 am
Pronouns: oh, it's 'him'

Re: Dan and Phil political/social comments

PostPosted by anathema » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:19 pm

wolfgutscharlie wrote:
anathema wrote:
opendoor wrote:And I wouldn't be surprised if he was a Christian, because Dan's an atheist and he said he and Phil have very different opinions about stuff. And ofc there's degrees of being a Christian- there's people who go to Church and are very vocal about their beliefs, then there's people who believe quietly, and there's a lot of people who *sort of* believe but don't spend a lot of time thinking about it.

Also I just assumed both of them were raised Christian, a lot of people in England are. They used to teach us bible stories every day in my state-funded school when I was little. Plus I've seen instances of them both being familiar with hymns and prayers and all that jazz. The identifying as Christian in '03 thing would kind of cement that Phil was brought up Christian. I guess the question would be, is he still?


I don't think Phil's ever explicitly mentioned it, but I know Dan said he was raised Christian by his grandma. But isn't Dan agnostic, not atheist?


Not about Dan.. but more proof Phil's a Christian, a tweet made on Charlie' (Casey/charlieskies') old account from back in 2009.. Image

Also I'm pretty sure Dan has said he's agnostic or believes there's 'SOME SORT' of thing out there in either a vyou or a liveshow..

Yep, he did. It was in 2011, so who knows what his views are now, but I think it's really the only time he actually mentioned his views. (Also, the Charlie thing is interesting. Could very well be a joke, because it would still be funny even if Phil wasn't christian, but based on the other proof of his religion I would assume Charlie's being serious.)
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
User avatar
anathema
ar·tic·u·late
 
Posts: 412
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:10 pm
Location: hell
Pronouns: she/her

PreviousNext

Return to Compilations and Reference

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests