web
analytics

In-Depth Bants

Charlieskies

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by jesp » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:59 pm

Moderating

It's time to get back on topic. Keep your posts relevant to Charlie.
Image
User avatar
jesp
amazing admin/genius
amazing admin/genius
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:35 pm

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by spider » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:03 pm

wolfgutscharlie wrote:due to things I found out and the whole charlieskies hacking incident, I am now somewhat connected to Dan and Phil in more than just a fan relationship.

:rofl:
User avatar
spider
ar·tic·u·late
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:31 am

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by Ticia » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:42 am

Back on topic then! :love1: First time I've ever seen these, am I that #fakephan?

Image
Image
Image
Ticia
haru pillow
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:19 am
Location: Europe
Pronouns: her / she

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by eevee » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:02 am

Ticia wrote:Back on topic then! :love1: First time I've ever seen these, am I that #fakephan?
Image
Image


I've seen them before, haha. I'm 99% sure they're real. Kinda funny but also rude :x
Image
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
User avatar
eevee
angel bean
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 10:26 am
Location: USA
Pronouns: She/her

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by fancybum » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:10 am

I'd say mostly just rude.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Image
User avatar
fancybum
angel bean
 
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:06 pm
Location: bork

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by Lain » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:18 am

Is Charlie bisexual?
User avatar
Lain
hobbit hair
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:58 am
Location: The Wired
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by eevee » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:24 am

Lain wrote:Is Charlie bisexual?


Nope, he identifies as gay.
Image
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
User avatar
eevee
angel bean
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 10:26 am
Location: USA
Pronouns: She/her

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by Lain » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:37 am

eevee wrote:
Lain wrote:Is Charlie bisexual?


Nope, he identifies as gay.


Thanks, eevee!

Charlie seemed to enjoy hinting at phan & Dan's sexuality frequently. Do anti-phans (and fans that firmly believe that Dan is straight) disregard those hints because of who they're coming from?
I think he's always known about their relationship and enjoyed airing it out publicly once in a while because he was bitter and also a bit of a natural shit disturber.
User avatar
Lain
hobbit hair
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:58 am
Location: The Wired
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by eevee » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:43 am

Lain wrote:Thanks, eevee!

Charlie seemed to enjoy hinting at phan & Dan's sexuality frequently. Do anti-phans (and fans that firmly believe that Dan is straight) disregard those hints because of who they're coming from?
I think he's always known about their relationship and enjoyed airing it out publicly once in a while because he was bitter and also a bit of a natural shit disturber.


No problem. Now I'm not an antiphan, but I would assume that they disregard Charlie's "evidence" because Charlie is a troublemaker and likes to throw gas on the flame (is that the right expression?). So I think that antiphans disregard everything he says because who knows if it's true? He could have insider information that we don't know, he could know that D&P are in a relationship, or on the flipside, he could just be completely jealous of Dan and Phil's friendship. Maybe Charlie and Phil were best friends and Dan became Phil's new best friend. Maybe that's the whole issue with Charlie. Maybe Dan has never come out to Charlie. Maybe Charlie only knows as much as we do. Seriously who knows? :shrug:
Image
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
User avatar
eevee
angel bean
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 10:26 am
Location: USA
Pronouns: She/her

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by corn flakes » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:18 am

eevee wrote:
Lain wrote:Thanks, eevee!

Charlie seemed to enjoy hinting at phan & Dan's sexuality frequently. Do anti-phans (and fans that firmly believe that Dan is straight) disregard those hints because of who they're coming from?
I think he's always known about their relationship and enjoyed airing it out publicly once in a while because he was bitter and also a bit of a natural shit disturber.


No problem. Now I'm not an antiphan, but I would assume that they disregard Charlie's "evidence" because Charlie is a troublemaker and likes to throw gas on the flame (is that the right expression?). So I think that antiphans disregard everything he says because who knows if it's true? He could have insider information that we don't know, he could know that D&P are in a relationship, or on the flipside, he could just be completely jealous of Dan and Phil's friendship. Maybe Charlie and Phil were best friends and Dan became Phil's new best friend. Maybe that's the whole issue with Charlie. Maybe Dan has never come out to Charlie. Maybe Charlie only knows as much as we do. Seriously who knows? :shrug:

I identify as phanagnostic, now much phanindifferent, but as said by eevee I would disregard whatever thing from charlie on the basis that he said that, he is a troublemaker and for me now everything he says is "?", not a reliable source; but yes some antiphans would take that, some days ago saw people taking hetti as proof :shrug:
English is not my first language: half of the mistakes are typos ,half are me
corn flakes
ar·tic·u·late
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:26 am

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by coffee pig » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:34 pm

wolfgutscharlie wrote:
pearshaped34 wrote:Also for anyone clicking on the Charlie fan video that was made by the delightful human behind that whole blackmailing Dan thing on twitter. Just thought I'd mention that because I know I wouldn't have given it my view if I knew that before clicking on it. (At least I think that's her if I'm wrong please correct me!)


Ew, I wish I'd read this before clicking :?


Just thought I'd put my two pence in here, I was not the one sending the emails to Dan. I sent two emails to Dan I admit, which I quickly deleted once I realised I was out of order for doing so.

In fact, the person who sent Dan MULTIPLE emails (not blackmailing him, she was trying to talk to Dan about how her friend had been struggling with mental health issues and had been emailing him for 4 years, in which she got no reply) got her email BLOCKED by Dan after multiple attempts to contact him, in which his manager of his email sent her links to sites to help with mental health, and offered to pass on any emails to Dan.

I wish that people would ask us about the things we post, instead of making false assumptions due to screenshots and jokes taken out of context.

I don't really see how me being the creator of the charlieskies compilation video(s) changes things. Yes I have done bad things in the past but due to things I found out and the whole charlieskies hacking incident, I am now somewhat connected to Dan and Phil in more than just a fan relationship.

And I respect them now that I know more (which I should've done anyway, but now I am fully honest about respecting them and their past).

:daddy:


I promised myself I wasn't going to get into this, but I can't help myself.....why do you and your friend think you are so entitled to Dan's attention? He is not your friend. He is not your acquaintance. He is a YouTuber with millions of fans around the world and he probably gets hundreds of e-mails every week. You act like its outrageous that he would block you friend after this friend sent countless e-mails to which he gave no reply (which is harassment) and expect us to feel sorry for you. Dan's just a 25-year-old guy, he's not a mental health expert and you shouldn't expect him to be able to deal with all of his fan's problems. As nice of a person as I'm sure he is he doesn't have the capacity or time to respond to all of his e-mails, which is why he has a manager. Stop being so entitled and grow up.

I fully expect to be dragged over the coals in your little Charlie stan baby wars Twitter group, or whatever you call yourselves. I don't really give a fuck tho.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
coffee pig
woodland creature
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:37 am
Location: London
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by jesp » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:19 pm

Moderating

bedhead91 wrote:I promised myself I wasn't going to get into this, but I can't help myself.....why do you and your friend think you are so entitled to Dan's attention? He is not your friend. He is not your acquaintance. He is a YouTuber with millions of fans around the world and he probably gets hundreds of e-mails every week. You act like its outrageous that he would block you friend after this friend sent countless e-mails to which he gave no reply (which is harassment) and expect us to feel sorry for you. Dan's just a 25-year-old guy, he's not a mental health expert and you shouldn't expect him to be able to deal with all of his fan's problems. As nice of a person as I'm sure he is he doesn't have the capacity or time to respond to all of his e-mails, which is why he has a manager. Stop being so entitled and grow up.

I fully expect to be dragged over the coals in your little Charlie stan baby wars Twitter group, or whatever you call yourselves. I don't really give a fuck tho.



bedhead91, you're not helping.

I've already asked that people stay on topic, and I've said that IDB is not the place for arguments like this. Keep it civil and on topic from now on.

wolfgutscharlie, if you come back, you're expected to stay on topic as well, and follow my previous directions - don't be vague, don't dangle mysterious information in front of people's faces, and don't cause arguments.
Image
User avatar
jesp
amazing admin/genius
amazing admin/genius
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:35 pm

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by wolfgutscharlie » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:50 am

eevee wrote:
Lain wrote:Is Charlie bisexual?


Nope, he identifies as gay.


He's gay, but he used to go out with the cover model Melissa Clarke.

(charlieskies.wikia.com)
wolfgutscharlie
delia smith
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:25 am

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by wolfgutscharlie » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:52 am

bedhead91 wrote:
wolfgutscharlie wrote:
pearshaped34 wrote:Also for anyone clicking on the Charlie fan video that was made by the delightful human behind that whole blackmailing Dan thing on twitter. Just thought I'd mention that because I know I wouldn't have given it my view if I knew that before clicking on it. (At least I think that's her if I'm wrong please correct me!)


Ew, I wish I'd read this before clicking :?


Just thought I'd put my two pence in here, I was not the one sending the emails to Dan. I sent two emails to Dan I admit, which I quickly deleted once I realised I was out of order for doing so.

In fact, the person who sent Dan MULTIPLE emails (not blackmailing him, she was trying to talk to Dan about how her friend had been struggling with mental health issues and had been emailing him for 4 years, in which she got no reply) got her email BLOCKED by Dan after multiple attempts to contact him, in which his manager of his email sent her links to sites to help with mental health, and offered to pass on any emails to Dan.

I wish that people would ask us about the things we post, instead of making false assumptions due to screenshots and jokes taken out of context.

I don't really see how me being the creator of the charlieskies compilation video(s) changes things. Yes I have done bad things in the past but due to things I found out and the whole charlieskies hacking incident, I am now somewhat connected to Dan and Phil in more than just a fan relationship.

And I respect them now that I know more (which I should've done anyway, but now I am fully honest about respecting them and their past).

:daddy:


I promised myself I wasn't going to get into this, but I can't help myself.....why do you and your friend think you are so entitled to Dan's attention? He is not your friend. He is not your acquaintance. He is a YouTuber with millions of fans around the world and he probably gets hundreds of e-mails every week. You act like its outrageous that he would block you friend after this friend sent countless e-mails to which he gave no reply (which is harassment) and expect us to feel sorry for you. Dan's just a 25-year-old guy, he's not a mental health expert and you shouldn't expect him to be able to deal with all of his fan's problems. As nice of a person as I'm sure he is he doesn't have the capacity or time to respond to all of his e-mails, which is why he has a manager. Stop being so entitled and grow up.

I fully expect to be dragged over the coals in your little Charlie stan baby wars Twitter group, or whatever you call yourselves. I don't really give a fuck tho.


If you would like to ask me any questions, please message me on twitter! (@wolfgutscharlie) :D
wolfgutscharlie
delia smith
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:25 am

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by wolfgutscharlie » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:40 pm

Sorry to come back to this thread..but I was wondering if anyone had downloaded his younow before younow decided to.. *insert swear word here* itself over? I don't want to buy points or whatever to find out I can't get his liveshow.
wolfgutscharlie
delia smith
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:25 am

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by alittledizzy » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:19 am

wolfgutscharlie wrote:Sorry to come back to this thread..but I was wondering if anyone had downloaded his younow before younow decided to.. *insert swear word here* itself over? I don't want to buy points or whatever to find out I can't get his liveshow.


Oh damn, I hadn't even thought about it being unavailable now. If you come across it on youtube, can you drop a link here?
User avatar
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
 
Posts: 1759
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:09 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by wolfgutscharlie » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:38 pm

alittledizzy wrote:
wolfgutscharlie wrote:Sorry to come back to this thread..but I was wondering if anyone had downloaded his younow before younow decided to.. *insert swear word here* itself over? I don't want to buy points or whatever to find out I can't get his liveshow.


Oh damn, I hadn't even thought about it being unavailable now. If you come across it on youtube, can you drop a link here?


Sure I can try to, pretty sure no one reuploaded it though.. Might see if I can contact YouNow about it.
wolfgutscharlie
delia smith
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:25 am

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by dans left hand » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:22 pm

so basically,

i reckon dan either paid charlie off or threatened him with legal action with what charlie knows from the past about "phan"

this is why i think hes so quiet on social media.
avatar by: phantheraglama
User avatar
dans left hand
living flop
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:44 am
Location: London, UK
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by eevee » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:48 pm

danslefthand wrote:so basically,

i reckon dan either paid charlie off or threatened him with legal action with what charlie knows from the past about "phan"

this is why i think hes so quiet on social media.


He left social media quite a bit after the drama happened with dan. I used to think that he left directly because of the drama too but then multiple people informed me that he left at least a year or more after. He was unhappy on social media, it became a negative place for him, and he left voluntarily. Plus I really don't think Dan would do something like that like he probably messaged him like "shut up" or asked Phil to do that.
Image
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
User avatar
eevee
angel bean
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 10:26 am
Location: USA
Pronouns: She/her

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by alittledizzy » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:06 pm

eevee wrote:
danslefthand wrote:so basically,

i reckon dan either paid charlie off or threatened him with legal action with what charlie knows from the past about "phan"

this is why i think hes so quiet on social media.


He left social media quite a bit after the drama happened with dan. I used to think that he left directly because of the drama too but then multiple people informed me that he left at least a year or more after. He was unhappy on social media, it became a negative place for him, and he left voluntarily. Plus I really don't think Dan would do something like that like he probably messaged him like "shut up" or asked Phil to do that.


Yep - the stuff with Dan was June of 2013, and Charlie's last tweet was August 2015.

(And just as trivia: Phil didn't unfollow Charlie until January of 2014. Bryony and Wirrow were and presumably still are at least casual friends with Charlie, since both of them were still talking to him on social media in friendly terms right up until he left and both still follow Charlie's account.)
User avatar
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
 
Posts: 1759
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:09 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by papierklemmen » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:54 pm

I doubt there was any legal threat involved, somehow I doubt Charlie signed any NDAs, they were just youtubers at the time.

I always wondered how close he was with Emma Blackery though, I remember she joined in on bullying Dan, but did he tell her anything? Considering that she's not blabbermouthing anything there was probably nothing to tell.
papierklemmen
flower crown
 
Posts: 706
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:04 am

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by melon lord » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:31 am

papierklemmen wrote:
I always wondered how close he was with Emma Blackery though, I remember she joined in on bullying Dan, but did he tell her anything? Considering that she's not blabbermouthing anything there was probably nothing to tell.


Even if Emma knew and joined the bullying group, she'd still keep her mouth shut af because she still stans Dan even if she denies it. Put it this way, if Dan came up to her now and gave her the admiration she craved she'd drop everything and everyone for it. In a way she's even worse than phans because at least for common fans there will always be a distance and detachment whereas Emma would switch "sides" for him.

She only joined the others because she was salty and wanted somewhere, anywhere, to let out her danfeels. If not in fangirling then in mockery. Sad. :roll:
:lights: :lights:
Image
:lights: :lights:
melon lord
morning quiff
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:47 am
Location: post-baking universe
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by alittledizzy » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:19 am

melon lord wrote:
papierklemmen wrote:
I always wondered how close he was with Emma Blackery though, I remember she joined in on bullying Dan, but did he tell her anything? Considering that she's not blabbermouthing anything there was probably nothing to tell.


Even if Emma knew and joined the bullying group, she'd still keep her mouth shut af because she still stans Dan even if she denies it. Put it this way, if Dan came up to her now and gave her the admiration she craved she'd drop everything and everyone for it. In a way she's even worse than phans because at least for common fans there will always be a distance and detachment whereas Emma would switch "sides" for him.

She only joined the others because she was salty and wanted somewhere, anywhere, to let out her danfeels. If not in fangirling then in mockery. Sad. :roll:


Evan Edinger is in the same category, imo. He and Charlie were friends, they even made videos together, and he seemed to have the same 'if we can't be friends I'll fangirl/mock them' attitude. He's just got a sweeter face so he seems to not be remembered for it as much as Emma. (Though Evan's the one that said way more recently that everyone's seen the vday video.)

I wonder if Charlie is still in contact with any of them. I hope he's not; that couldn't have been healthy for him, if his leaving twitter was trying to get away from negativity/break away from his own toxic behavioral habits.
User avatar
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
 
Posts: 1759
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:09 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by pearshaped34 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:52 am

alittledizzy wrote:I wonder if Charlie is still in contact with any of them. I hope he's not; that couldn't have been healthy for him, if his leaving twitter was trying to get away from negativity/break away from his own toxic behavioral habits.


Whenever Emma and Evan allude to what happened between Dan and Charlie they always make it sound like they are no longer in contact with him because of them breaking away from negativity/toxic behaviour habits (which I don't buy for a second).
If they did cut him out of their lives because of that it was undoubtedly because they were trying to save themselves for the backlash and didn't mind giving up their friend to do it not because they felt bad over what happened. And more then likely they actually grew apart/fell out with him because of other factors and and now they just make it sound like it's about that because it's convenient.That or they are still friendly with him in private.

papierklemmen wrote:I always wondered how close he was with Emma Blackery though, I remember she joined in on bullying Dan, but did he tell her anything? Considering that she's not blabbermouthing anything there was probably nothing to tell.


If Charlie wasn't just blowing smoke and he actually knows something about Dan (and Phil) then it seems unlikely he wouldn't have told it to his friends. Considering he was hinting at revealing it on a public forum I can't imagine in private with friends he was being respectful of D&Ps privacy. And it's not like the likes of Evan and Emma wouldn't have been asking him what he knew about them.
However I disagree Emma (or Evan) would be blabbering it all over the internet because there is nothing to be gained from that. Look at Charlie he hinted at it and that whole situation did not end pretty for him. Why would E&E expect it to be different if they did it?
The fangirls begging everyone and their uncle for information on D&P will immediately turn on anyone who dares to actually betray them. I think any youtuber would have to be really really stupid to think there would be any kind of gain from crossing Dan and Phil and their fans.
pearshaped34
#relatable
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:42 am

Re: Charlieskies

PostPosted by idk » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:20 am

i don't think this has been mentioned anywhere? & it's probably worth noting that you can no longer use conweets to see the old conversations between charlieskies and dan or phil

they appear to have been removed and perhaps deliberately been asked (by ~some people) to be removed?

dinof and charlieskies conversations trended every single day for a millennia and now you can't view them
Image

the conversations between him and phil are also gone
Image

it's worth noting that his conversations with evanedinger etc. are still there (aka. i don't think it's a malfunction where all of his conversations have disappeared.)
Image
idk
living flop
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:39 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Other Youtubers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

The 2017 Dan and Phil Survey!