web
analytics

In-Depth Bants

PewDiePie

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by pearshaped34 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:15 am

I laughed out loud when he said about not caring what is in Zoella's bag because neither do I and yet for some reason she rarely ever leaves my recommended videos list (and when she does her brother fills her place until her return).

I don't watch beauty vlogs and I don't watch anyone on team Gleam, I have no idea why YT seems to think the Sugg siblings are the vloggers for me.
pearshaped34
#relatable
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:42 am

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by antigone » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:22 am



lmao he does have a point

It's like when he removed comments, he does things that are unfathomable to other youtubers and I love it
antigone
butt chair
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:30 am
Location: London, UK

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by melon lord » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:50 am

antigone wrote:

lmao he does have a point

It's like when he removed comments, he does things that are unfathomable to other youtubers and I love it


I respect that he's trolling the system but tbh he's the only one who could actually pull it off

Anyone else would be terrified to do what he does and I get it, but he's also got such an assured place on the internet that if anyone could ruffle the feathers of Youtube and cause entropy, it's pewdiepie
:lights: :lights:
Image
:lights: :lights:
melon lord
morning quiff
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:47 am
Location: post-baking universe
Pronouns: she/her

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by NarrysCanary » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:18 am

melon lord wrote:
antigone wrote:

lmao he does have a point

It's like when he removed comments, he does things that are unfathomable to other youtubers and I love it


I respect that he's trolling the system but tbh he's the only one who could actually pull it off


Yeah, I agree. I also kind of want him to delete his channel just to see what would happen :moredrama: (is this considered drama ? I'm not sure)
Image
NarrysCanary
morning quiff
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:29 pm
Location: the hexagon country
Pronouns: she/her

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by papierklemmen » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:01 am

wow there really must be a problem with youtube for pewds to make a video on the same topic just a few days after the previous one.

papierklemmen
flower crown
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:04 am

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by tigertatze » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:01 am

papierklemmen wrote:wow there really must be a problem with youtube for pewds to make a video on the same topic just a few days after the previous one.



I'm actually really happy he talked about this, liking this vid even more than the other. I had porn show up on my front page (on a work account nonetheless, mind you) on youtube not too long ago and I was honestly shocked like wtf
And the fucking recommended videos are all bullshit - it doesn't matter how often you click "not interested" on them
:rainbowsparkle: #nohetero :rainbowsparkle:
User avatar
tigertatze
delia smith
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:14 am
Location: Germany
Pronouns: she/her

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by mio » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:36 pm

He's only 150k away from 50 million now... (seems like the announcement did speed up his growth even more)

...still taking bets :daddy:
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
User avatar
mio
#relatable
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:48 am

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by papierklemmen » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:44 pm

mio wrote:He's only 150k away from 50 million now... (seems like the announcement did speed up his growth even more)

...still taking bets :daddy:


haha i personally contributed to this and subbed to him because i'm curious if he'll actually do it :rofl: can't wait!

Off-Topic :
...why is the coffee mug emoji coded as "daddy"? :scram:
papierklemmen
flower crown
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:04 am

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by mez29 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:58 am

papierklemmen wrote:
Off-Topic :
...why is the coffee mug emoji coded as "daddy"? :scram:


http://mrphaniplier.tumblr.com/post/146042392205
mez29
hobbit hair
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:33 am

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by papierklemmen » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:45 am

mez29 wrote:
papierklemmen wrote:
Off-Topic :
...why is the coffee mug emoji coded as "daddy"? :scram:


http://mrphaniplier.tumblr.com/post/146042392205


thank you! LMAO jeez
papierklemmen
flower crown
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:04 am

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by malday » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:27 pm


I'm thinking he was impulsive in his decision. Now he can't back down. He'll do it.

What i'm wondering is what he'll do with his old videos. They are still generating ad revenue. They are a part of youtube history. It would be pretty stupid to delete them. Will he re-upload them?
Image
User avatar
malday
woodland creature
 
Posts: 580
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:56 am

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by human » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:33 pm

I don't get him lately. He'll prolly just say, LOL PSYCHE or something lame and it'll mean nothing.

I can't help but feel he's been hating on his employer for over a year now and I'm so ready for him to bog off and get broke now. Bored of his bs. And I was a fan of Pewds for years before I even discovered Deppy lol.
"I would rather disown all of you as a friend, than continue this moment"
User avatar
human
dan hand trash
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:07 am

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by fancybum » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:51 pm

Unless YT is going to switch all of his old videos over to a new channel (because how could he realistically give up all the ad $ he gets from them), he's probably just going to delete his second channel?

Or he'll actually start over on a new channel so all the people that follow him over are actually active subs, and by 'deleting' he just means stop uploading on the old channel? I don't know, it's kind of just his Twitter shenanigans all over again, which was just promo for tuber simulator, so is this just promo for Scare Pewdiepie 2? :shrug:
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Image
User avatar
fancybum
angel bean
 
Posts: 1123
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:06 pm
Location: bork

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by Artdefines06 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:44 pm

I don't watch gaming videos, and I'm not subbed to him, but I enjoy what hes doing, and I enjoy his talky/meta videos. I support his decisions lol. I might sub to him in the beginning and then not watch just to mess with his stats lol.
Still waiting for that tell all book 30 years from now when Dan starts to run out of money because he has too many designer clothes and grand pianos in his Los Angeles mansion on Mount Olympus (after his failed stage career and #phandivorce)
User avatar
Artdefines06
#relatable
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:51 pm
Location: Cali, USA
Pronouns: She/Her

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by hmm » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:45 am

am legitimately on edge ahhhhh what is he going to do
i feel like he is actually going to delete the channel, sacrificing all his future ad revenue from old vids, and make a new one
after all, the majority of his views happen rather quickly (people don't rewatch as much as they do for someone like deppy), 99% of the cash is already made
hmm
drama llama
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:36 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by malday » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:52 am

fancybum wrote:Unless YT is going to switch all of his old videos over to a new channel (because how could he realistically give up all the ad $ he gets from them), he's probably just going to delete his second channel?

Or he'll actually start over on a new channel so all the people that follow him over are actually active subs, and by 'deleting' he just means stop uploading on the old channel? I don't know, it's kind of just his Twitter shenanigans all over again, which was just promo for tuber simulator, so is this just promo for Scare Pewdiepie 2? :shrug:

Looks like he deleted his second channel.
Damn, i wish he actually had the balls to do it. I hope he is ready for the backlash.
I used to watch him regularly a few years ago, now just casually, but after this stunt, i'm done.
Last edited by malday on Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
malday
woodland creature
 
Posts: 580
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:56 am

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by papierklemmen » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:03 am

oh come on, big deal.

it's his source of income, a smart person wouldn't risk losing money and having to build a new channel from the bottom just for some publicity stunt. i didn't expect him to be stupid enough to delete his main channel and it's good to know he's not an idiot. he would lose much more than youtube.

i don't watch his lps, but enjoy his youtube rants and occasional sarcastic & more serious vids, HOWEVER it's disappointing that he's mentally stuck somewhere in the early 2000s with his constant use of slurs, or "gay" "autistic" as an insult, so i'm unsubbing back.
papierklemmen
flower crown
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:04 am

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by human » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:28 am

papierklemmen wrote:HOWEVER it's disappointing that he's mentally stuck somewhere in the early 2000s with his constant use of slurs, or "gay" "autistic" as an insult, so i'm unsubbing back.


Yeah, it's definitely one of the things that made me unsub over a year ago I think. It's a shame as I used to love his content; I learnt so much swedish vulgarity to use in various situations as well haha. H3v3lt3!
"I would rather disown all of you as a friend, than continue this moment"
User avatar
human
dan hand trash
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:07 am

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by mio » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:09 am

...but he said he'd delete it today at 5pm? just bc he deleted jacksepticeye2 as well where are you getting from that he's not gonna go through with it?

(don't mind me I just havent given up on the drama :corn: )
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
User avatar
mio
#relatable
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:48 am

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by NarrysCanary » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:36 am

mio wrote:...but he said he'd delete it today at 5pm? just bc he deleted jacksepticeye2 as well where are you getting from that he's not gonna go through with it?

(don't mind me I just havent given up on the drama :corn: )


He's going to broadcast a liveshow on his channel at 7pm so I don't think he will do it
Image
NarrysCanary
morning quiff
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:29 pm
Location: the hexagon country
Pronouns: she/her

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by malday » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:40 am

It's just speculation.
I'm thinking he filmed a video of him deleting the second channel and he'll upload that vid at 5 pm.
Also, he has a charity livestream with Markiplier and Jack today at 6 pm GMT. No way he's deleting pewdiepie. I'm still hoping, though.
Image
User avatar
malday
woodland creature
 
Posts: 580
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:56 am

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by mio » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:59 am

malday wrote:It's just speculation.
I'm thinking he filmed a video of him deleting the second channel and he'll upload that vid at 5 pm.
Also, he has a charity livestream with Markiplier and Jack today at 6 pm GMT. No way he's deleting pewdiepie. I'm still hoping, though.


that makes sense, thank you :thumb:

I saw the video announcing the livestream thing and was wondering how that'd work with the whole deleting business but forgot about it again :facepalm:
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
User avatar
mio
#relatable
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:48 am

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by Skeletorsrighthand » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:20 am


He did it the absaloute madman.
Image
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.
Skeletorsrighthand
living flop
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:41 am
Location: Phillipines

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by 000dia000 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:38 am

underwhelming. I give it 5/7
User avatar
000dia000
haru pillow
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:17 am
Location: Ireland

Re: PewDiePie

PostPosted by mio » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:59 am

:roll: :roll: :roll:

...anyway I can totally see what he means by a joke that got blown out of proportion and the humor in that. so still funny story overall (especially the stupid mainstream media coverage)
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
User avatar
mio
#relatable
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:48 am

PreviousNext

Return to Other Youtubers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests