web
analytics

In-Depth Bants

phanfics by IDBers

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by Winston » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:41 pm

eevee wrote:Hi guys!

So I made an AO3. I'm sharing it here because I made this thread so I really should, haha. But so far I only have 2 fics up. I understand if neither of them interest you, I don't expect everyone here to read them!! But if you're interested, y'know, there they are!

Thank you everyone who has posted in this thread, I'm really enjoying reading everyone's work! :D


Yay eevee! I read them. I loved em. They are different, but realistic. :2thumbsup: i haven't read any other fics like em. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more. :D
actions speak louder than words
Winston
blobfish
 
Posts: 675
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:35 am
Location: USA
Pronouns: she/her

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by cold-tea » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:44 pm

Loved reading through everyone's fics!
#spon: :flush: :flush: http://archiveofourown.org/users/danphilx/works
my last fic was almost a year ago. now this is me trying to start/finish one :headdesk1: :headdesk1: :help:
cold-tea
delia smith
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:25 pm
Location: Canada
Pronouns: she/her

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by sweetmm » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:47 am

cold-tea wrote:Loved reading through everyone's fics!
#spon: :flush: :flush: http://archiveofourown.org/users/danphilx/works
my last fic was almost a year ago. now this is me trying to start/finish one :headdesk1: :headdesk1: :help:


You are quite the romantic ;)
Image
sweetmm
angel bean
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:49 pm
Location: GMT +8
Pronouns: She/Her

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by IckleMissMayhem » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:08 am

Time to 'fess up my alter-ego I guess... Dry Cereal


*runs and hides*
IckleMissMayhem
full-time internet hobo
 
Posts: 1897
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:59 pm
Location: UK
Pronouns: she/her

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by YourMother » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:29 am

Some of the fics posted here are pure gold, so please be nice to me... I'm not a very good writer, but since coming down with the flu (yipeee) I've opened a xreader fic tumblr. If you'd like to take a look, the tumblr is awkwardphan101.tumblr.com
YourMother
smol bean
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:41 pm

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by CallMeAyana » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:15 am

I'm just gonna shamelessly plug my phanfic here, if you guys don't mind: http://archiveofourown.org/works/8566054
I hope it's good enough to be in this thread since it's not really that good :shrug:
Image
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:14 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle
Pronouns: Phan Trash

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by Susannah » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:06 am

I'm a bit daunted by joining this impressive crowd, but here's the Phandom Big Bang fic that I mentioned earlier and posted today.
http://archiveofourown.org/works/8622916
(formerly known as mysterylovescompany)

Image
User avatar
Susannah
#relatable
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:56 am
Location: World 12B
Pronouns: she/her

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by The_Blonde » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:00 am

mysterylovescompany wrote:I'm a bit daunted by joining this impressive crowd, but here's the Phandom Big Bang fic that I mentioned earlier and posted today.
http://archiveofourown.org/works/8622916


Ahhh, thank you for sharing this! I literally just read it and it was so lovely I'm probably going to have a smile on my face for the rest of the day :stan:
The_Blonde
living flop
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 11:20 am
Location: Bath, United Kingdom
Pronouns: she/her

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by Susannah » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:13 pm

The_Blonde wrote:
Ahhh, thank you for sharing this! I literally just read it and it was so lovely I'm probably going to have a smile on my face for the rest of the day :stan:

Thank you thank you thank you! <3
(formerly known as mysterylovescompany)

Image
User avatar
Susannah
#relatable
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:56 am
Location: World 12B
Pronouns: she/her

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by achika » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:28 am

mysterylovescompany wrote:I'm a bit daunted by joining this impressive crowd, but here's the Phandom Big Bang fic that I mentioned earlier and posted today.
http://archiveofourown.org/works/8622916


This was so absolutely wonderful, I hope you grace us with more fic soon! I loved the switching back and forth you did but it was really the last bit that made my heart swell. Great job <3
achika
hobbit hair
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:22 pm
Location: LA
Pronouns: she/her

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by Susannah » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:48 pm

achika wrote:This was so absolutely wonderful, I hope you grace us with more fic soon! I loved the switching back and forth you did but it was really the last bit that made my heart swell. Great job <3

thank you, you make my heart swell too! :love2: i don't have any plans to write more phanfic at the moment ... but, you know, never say never? ;)
(formerly known as mysterylovescompany)

Image
User avatar
Susannah
#relatable
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:56 am
Location: World 12B
Pronouns: she/her

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by emerald » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:05 pm

my ao3 is EmeraldDS as is my ff.net. i've got one fanfic which is being updated on there atm, an asoue fanfic coming up, and an hp one-shot, if you're multifandom and wanna read it lol
cordless hammer drills
emerald
delia smith
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:23 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by nyehhehowell » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:16 pm

WHOOPS lemme just... drop my ao3 right here...
if ya like AUs, that's literally all i write, so you might like my stuff! right now i've got a soulmates/wings! au up, as well as a blue neighborhood songfic and the Holy Mother Of All AUs Mashed Up Into One, being reposted on the 30th due to my perfectionist issues with the plot.
(not final) summary of that one in the spoiler if ur interested!
Phil felt like he was going to throw up, because he really didn’t like this. His head was spinning, probably not helped by the painkillers in his veins and the blood loss from just a few hours earlier. He could die trying for Dan's second chance at life, or he could just walk away and put up with the loss like any other human being would have to.
It was reckless. It was stupid. It was self-destructive.
He knew he would regret it for the rest of his life if he missed this chance.

Or, after Dan and Phil are in a car accident and Dan is killed with Phil left in a coma, Phil is offered a choice- live through thousands of alternate universes fighting for his and Dan's one in a million chance at life, or walk away unharmed.

http://archiveofourown.org/users/thesleepdeprived :love2: :love1: :love2:
hope you enjoy! let me know what you think!
~a post halloween baking universe~
nyehhehowell
smol bean
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:52 pm
Pronouns: she/they

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by Breatherepeat » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:50 pm

https://archiveofourown.org/users/breatherepeat/pseuds/breatherepeat

My list. Not all are Dan and Phil, but there is a good handful.
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." Dr. Seuss
Breatherepeat
tol bean
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:18 am

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by ducksss » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:20 am

Breatherepeat wrote:https://archiveofourown.org/users/breatherepeat/pseuds/breatherepeat

My list. Not all are Dan and Phil, but there is a good handful.


I love your writing. The surreal touch in Ereasure and The Awakening of Zack Fair is great :2thumbsup: but I liked all your phanfictions a lot! (I am not familiar with other fandoms, so I only read the phan related works)
Image
ducksss
squish
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:38 am

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by Breatherepeat » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:30 pm

ducksss wrote:I love your writing. The surreal touch in Ereasure and The Awakening of Zack Fair is great :2thumbsup: but I liked all your phanfictions a lot! (I am not familiar with other fandoms, so I only read the phan related works)


Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed them.
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." Dr. Seuss
Breatherepeat
tol bean
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:18 am

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by Susannah » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:25 pm

Congrats to everyone who got nominated in the Phanfic Awards 2016! I spotted oqua, alittledizzy, The_Blonde, internetakover and Ablissa (and yours truly).

Voting ends on the 30th of January if anyone is interested:
http://phanficawards.tumblr.com
(formerly known as mysterylovescompany)

Image
User avatar
Susannah
#relatable
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:56 am
Location: World 12B
Pronouns: she/her

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by sweetmm » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:15 pm

mysterylovescompany wrote:Congrats to everyone who got nominated in the Phanfic Awards 2016! I spotted oqua, alittledizzy, The_Blonde, internetakover and Ablissa (and yours truly).

Voting ends on the 30th of January if anyone is interested:
http://phanficawards.tumblr.com


Stupid question, how/where do I vote?
Image
sweetmm
angel bean
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:49 pm
Location: GMT +8
Pronouns: She/Her

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by Susannah » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:31 pm

sweetmm wrote:
mysterylovescompany wrote:Congrats to everyone who got nominated in the Phanfic Awards 2016! I spotted oqua, alittledizzy, The_Blonde, internetakover and Ablissa (and yours truly).

Voting ends on the 30th of January if anyone is interested:
http://phanficawards.tumblr.com


Stupid question, how/where do I vote?

The post was at the top of the blog before, but now it's been pushed down.
http://phanficawards.tumblr.com/post/15 ... 016-voting
(formerly known as mysterylovescompany)

Image
User avatar
Susannah
#relatable
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:56 am
Location: World 12B
Pronouns: she/her

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by The_Blonde » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:07 pm

mysterylovescompany wrote:Congrats to everyone who got nominated in the Phanfic Awards 2016! I spotted oqua, alittledizzy, The_Blonde, internetakover and Ablissa (and yours truly).

Voting ends on the 30th of January if anyone is interested:
http://phanficawards.tumblr.com


!!! - thanks for linking, I don't have a tumblr so I always miss things like this!

Congrats to everyone nominated; there's so many fics there that I read and loved in 2016, voting is going to be tricky! :ribena:
The_Blonde
living flop
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 11:20 am
Location: Bath, United Kingdom
Pronouns: she/her

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by sweetmm » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:22 am

Thanks mysterylovescompany :platonic:
Image
sweetmm
angel bean
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:49 pm
Location: GMT +8
Pronouns: She/Her

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by Winston » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:16 pm

mysterylovescompany wrote:Congrats to everyone who got nominated in the Phanfic Awards 2016! I spotted oqua, alittledizzy, The_Blonde, internetakover and Ablissa (and yours truly).

Voting ends on the 30th of January if anyone is interested:
http://phanficawards.tumblr.com



Aw! Congrats guys! :clapping: :fireworks: You're all wonderful writers, it's great that there is a system set up to reward those of you who share your craft with the rest of us!
actions speak louder than words
Winston
blobfish
 
Posts: 675
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:35 am
Location: USA
Pronouns: she/her

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by captainspacecoat » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:34 pm

is it okay if i pop in and spon my fic i posted last night? it's the first fic i've ever written so i was terrified to post it ahhh, i hope you like it!!

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9181087

also will definitely be voting in the phanfic awards, so many talented people nominated <3 !!!
User avatar
captainspacecoat
procrastinator
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:31 pm
Location: Australia
Pronouns: she/her

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by Philena » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:47 pm

captainspacecoat wrote:is it okay if i pop in and spon my fic i posted last night? it's the first fic i've ever written so i was terrified to post it ahhh, i hope you like it!!

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9181087

also will definitely be voting in the phanfic awards, so many talented people nominated <3 !!!

Uh, totally! :love2: I already recommended your fic on our phanfic recs thread. I absolutely loved it.
(I commented as Melissa on ao3 :platonic: )
nipplenipplenipplenipplenipplenipplewoo!
Philena
long-time wanker
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: phanfics by IDBers

PostPosted by captainspacecoat » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:42 pm

Philena wrote:
captainspacecoat wrote:is it okay if i pop in and spon my fic i posted last night? it's the first fic i've ever written so i was terrified to post it ahhh, i hope you like it!!

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9181087

also will definitely be voting in the phanfic awards, so many talented people nominated <3 !!!

Uh, totally! :love2: I already recommended your fic on our phanfic recs thread. I absolutely loved it.
(I commented as Melissa on ao3 :platonic: )


Thank you SO much for recommending it and commenting on it, you're an absolute sweetheart :platonic: :love2:
User avatar
captainspacecoat
procrastinator
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:31 pm
Location: Australia
Pronouns: she/her

PreviousNext

Return to Daniel Howell & AmazingPhil

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Afunnyworld, chiccola, nebuleuse, Veritine and 1 guest