In-Depth Bants

YTR group watch?

Going to tatinof? Post your reviews, spoilers and everything tour related in here

Re: YTR group watch?

PostPosted by mez29 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:45 am

Thought it was tomorrow, lol I'm an idiot. Might see you guys there later :ribena:
:dogue:
User avatar
mez29
hobbit hair
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:33 am
Location: Northern Ireland
Pronouns: they

Re: YTR group watch?

PostPosted by mio » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:56 pm

you guys are all great, watching the show was so much fun!! :tu:

starting the doc at 11:10!
User avatar
mio
hobbit hair
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:48 am

Re: YTR group watch?

PostPosted by SquishPhan » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:27 pm

Had a lot of fun watching it again while chatting to you guys. :ribena:
User avatar
SquishPhan
full-time internet hobo
 
Posts: 1847
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:18 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Pronouns: she/her

Re: YTR group watch?

PostPosted by nephilimcat » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:29 pm

SquishPhan wrote:Had a lot of fun watching it again while chatting to you guys. :ribena:


Me too!
pulvis et umbra sumus
User avatar
nephilimcat
hobbit hair
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:52 am
Location: Germany
Pronouns: she/her

Re: YTR group watch?

PostPosted by mio » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:37 pm

nephilimcat wrote:
SquishPhan wrote:Had a lot of fun watching it again while chatting to you guys. :ribena:


Me too!


same! we should do this more often :love1:

..I'm drunk and happy now, bless.
User avatar
mio
hobbit hair
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:48 am

Re: YTR group watch?

PostPosted by achika » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:15 pm

aw bummer I missed it. :facepalm:
User avatar
achika
hobbit hair
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:22 pm
Location: LA
Pronouns: she/her

Re: YTR group watch?

PostPosted by mio » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:17 am

achika wrote:aw bummer I missed it. :facepalm:


too bad you couldnt make it! :platonic:

btw I'd be totally up for doing something like this again, if they upload a longer vid or something special in the future (undertale ending block??)
User avatar
mio
hobbit hair
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:48 am

Re: YTR group watch?

PostPosted by nephilimcat » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:55 am

mio wrote:
btw I'd be totally up for doing something like this again, if they upload a longer vid or something special in the future (undertale ending block??)


That sounds like an amazing idea, I'd be in (unless I'm busy) :thumb:
pulvis et umbra sumus
User avatar
nephilimcat
hobbit hair
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:52 am
Location: Germany
Pronouns: she/her

Re: YTR group watch?

PostPosted by Galactic-Howell » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:54 am

nephilimcat wrote:
mio wrote:
btw I'd be totally up for doing something like this again, if they upload a longer vid or something special in the future (undertale ending block??)


That sounds like an amazing idea, I'd be in (unless I'm busy) :thumb:


YES. I always have so many thoughts watching their videos and no one to tell as I am watching it :lol:
Image
User avatar
Galactic-Howell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:43 am
Location: The Great White North
Pronouns: she/her

Previous

Return to The Amazing Tour Is Not On Fire

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests