In-Depth Bants

Rose & Rosie

Rose & Rosie

PostPosted by silverwinter » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:35 pm

Who else is in love with these beautiful ladies? They're second favorite YT couple (behind Deppy of course), and they're one of very, very few YouTubers I genuinely like. Absolutely hilarious along with having a really emotionally stable relationship, which is great to see.
silverwinter
delia smith’s placenta

Re: Rose & Rosie

PostPosted by trashqueen » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:08 pm

me! i'm not a big fan of most of their "main channel" videos but i love their vlogs, they are just adorable and my gay ass is very happy watching them be cute and stuff, they also remind me of deppy sometimes, i'd kill for them to collab but i'm aware that's very unrealistic
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late

Pronouns: she/her

PostPosted by ravenreyes » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:14 pm

i love them so much! they're some of the few youtubers i always watch. their 'regular' videos are usually hilarious and their vlogs always make me kind of wish i had a girlfriend bc they're so fucking cute.
watching sapphic youtubers in general also just gives me hope about life lmao, i need to find more.

i would love to see them do something with d&p, but i doubt that would ever happen.
english is not my first language
ravenreyes
spork

PostPosted by nephilimcat » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:19 am

trashqueen wrote:they also remind me of deppy sometimes, i'd kill for them to collab but i'm aware that's very unrealistic

ravenreyes wrote:i would love to see them do something with d&p, but i doubt that would ever happen.

Actually:

Their videos don't really interest me, but sometimes I watch them because of their relationship. They're so cute together!
pulvis et umbra sumus
nephilimcat
hobbit hair

PostPosted by daphenaxa » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:25 am

I used to watch them when they were not married and not proper youtubers yet. They were super cute and natural then. Now I watch them sometimes, their vlogs can be ok but I have to say that I find them extremely annoying and over the top most of the time, especially Rose.
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
daphenaxa
blobfish

PostPosted by trashqueen » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:32 am

nephilimcat wrote:
trashqueen wrote:they also remind me of deppy sometimes, i'd kill for them to collab but i'm aware that's very unrealistic

ravenreyes wrote:i would love to see them do something with d&p, but i doubt that would ever happen.

Actually:

Their videos don't really interest me, but sometimes I watch them because of their relationship. They're so cute together!

yeah i know about that :love2: , there's also 0,7 seconds of them interacting in rosies vlog, but i meant an actual collab video where they had to talk about something for 10+ minutes, that christmas especially is where i got the idea from
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late

Return to Other Youtubers