In-Depth Bants

Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by adequate duck » Mon May 30, 2016 7:16 pm

oqua wrote:
Image


dammit, this one needed a warning label. and smelling salts. :garbage:

Edited to add: a worthy picture of being top of page 6. (insert top!Dan joke here).
"don't respect any ducks" - phil lester
User avatar
adequate duck
sad dimple
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:49 pm
Location: California
Pronouns: she/her is fine

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by NarrysCanary » Tue May 31, 2016 9:09 am

oqua wrote:
Winston wrote:I am a sucker for Dan with stubble, but have only seen two pics ever with it. The "dog pillow" one, and one that looks like he was stopped in a store by someone. He has earbuds hanging from his collar. Does anyone know of any other pics with stubbly Dan? The funniest part is I really only like men to be clean shaven irl. So weird... :shrug:


Image


The stubble man, I'm going to say something very "fangirl-y" but I can't :drool:
Last edited by jesp on Tue May 31, 2016 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed formatting
Image
User avatar
NarrysCanary
morning quiff
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:29 pm
Location: the hexagon country
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by NarrysCanary » Tue May 31, 2016 9:09 am

Did I just break the thread ?
Image
User avatar
NarrysCanary
morning quiff
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:29 pm
Location: the hexagon country
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by bluebox-away » Tue May 31, 2016 9:11 am

NarrysCanary wrote:Did I just break the thread ?

Yep, main thread is broken again :rofl: (and it wasn't Ickle this time! :love2: )
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:

Image

Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
User avatar
bluebox-away
woodland creature
 
Posts: 550
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:28 pm
Location: London, England
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by NarrysCanary » Tue May 31, 2016 9:12 am

bluebox-away wrote:
NarrysCanary wrote:Did I just break the thread ?

Yep, main thread is broken again :rofl: (and it wasn't Ickle this time! :love2: )


I'm blaming Dan's stubble :rofl:
Image
User avatar
NarrysCanary
morning quiff
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:29 pm
Location: the hexagon country
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by bluebox-away » Tue May 31, 2016 9:22 am

NarrysCanary wrote:
bluebox-away wrote:
NarrysCanary wrote:Did I just break the thread ?

Yep, main thread is broken again :rofl: (and it wasn't Ickle this time! :love2: )


I'm blaming Dan's stubble :rofl:

Just realised this isn't even the main thread :lol: , but it's broken either way haha, I've notified them so hopefully a mod will fix it soon :D
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:

Image

Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
User avatar
bluebox-away
woodland creature
 
Posts: 550
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:28 pm
Location: London, England
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by NarrysCanary » Tue May 31, 2016 9:31 am

bluebox-away wrote:Just realised this isn't even the main thread :lol: , but it's broken either way haha, I've notified them so hopefully a mod will fix it soon :D


Alright, thank you !
Image
User avatar
NarrysCanary
morning quiff
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:29 pm
Location: the hexagon country
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by IckleMissMayhem » Tue May 31, 2016 9:41 am

bluebox-away wrote:
NarrysCanary wrote:Did I just break the thread ?

Yep, main thread is broken again :rofl: (and it wasn't Ickle this time! :love2: )

:fu:


Image
Image
Image
User avatar
IckleMissMayhem
full-time internet hobo
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:59 pm
Location: UK
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by Poe » Tue May 31, 2016 10:50 am

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
bluebox-away wrote:
NarrysCanary wrote:Did I just break the thread ?

Yep, main thread is broken again :rofl: (and it wasn't Ickle this time! :love2: )

:fu:


nice :rofl:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:Image


Where are their hands? Is there some kind of #handsgate that I have no idea about?
Image
User avatar
Poe
cheeky #spon
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 1:10 pm
Location: Eastern Europe
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by NarrysCanary » Tue May 31, 2016 11:30 am

Poe I think it's badly photoshopped, that's why they don't have arms :lol:
Image
User avatar
NarrysCanary
morning quiff
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:29 pm
Location: the hexagon country
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by Winston » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:04 am

:love2:
oqua wrote:
Winston wrote:I am a sucker for Dan with stubble, but have only seen two pics ever with it. The "dog pillow" one, and one that looks like he was stopped in a store by someone. He has earbuds hanging from his collar. Does anyone know of any other pics with stubbly Dan? The funniest part is I really only like men to be clean shaven irl. So weird... :shrug:

Image

Image


Jesus. I think my eyes are melting. :shock: Thank you!! :platonic: :ribena:

What are these from btw?
actions speak louder than words
User avatar
Winston
blobfish
 
Posts: 668
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:35 am
Location: USA
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by backin09 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:53 am

Winston wrote::love2:
oqua wrote:
Winston wrote:I am a sucker for Dan with stubble, but have only seen two pics ever with it. The "dog pillow" one, and one that looks like he was stopped in a store by someone. He has earbuds hanging from his collar. Does anyone know of any other pics with stubbly Dan? The funniest part is I really only like men to be clean shaven irl. So weird... :shrug:

Image

Image


Jesus. I think my eyes are melting. :shock: Thank you!! :platonic: :ribena:

What are these from btw?


the gif is from the 'supergamers' documentary and the picture is from a radio1 event i think?
agreeing with everyone,especially the gif is :inlove: :drool:
Image

without the internet, we never would have met
User avatar
backin09
living flop
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:32 pm
Location: Germany
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by hunnyftw » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:03 pm

oqua wrote:Image


Shit. shit shit shit. This photo just gave me very strong flashbacks and a major case of mind: blown. He's looking exactly like a friend of mine who I used to have a major crush on about 3 years ago. I think it's the stubble and the glasses. He left the country but I'm pretty sure I'd still lust over him if he was in my vicinity :rofl:
So obviously I'm drooling right now but I'm not sure if I'm drooling over Dan, the thought of the other guy or both :happywank:
User avatar
hunnyftw
cheeky #spon
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:40 pm

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by starlight-still » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:35 am

Image

Oh dear. Looks like I have to add 'tan' and 'freckles' to my list :love1:

Bonus round: love eyes Lester or psychic Phil (this was captured just as Dan says "...what is hopefully the first in a series of videos called Dan versus Phil.")?

Image


00:04
Image

Dan and Phil shimmer with starlight from within whenever they are together.
User avatar
starlight-still
procrastinator
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:30 pm
Location: The Second City
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by lilMango » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:27 am


:garbage:
Phil Lester wrote:"I'll rub myself in a mango before I eat a mango."
"Make no judgements where you have no compassion." -Anne McCaffrey
User avatar
lilMango
ar·tic·u·late
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:51 pm
Location: USA
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by Winston » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:45 pm

lilMango wrote:
:garbage:


This is more hand porn to me, than arm porn. Dan's hand in that pic.... And I dont even go for their hands normally. :lol:
actions speak louder than words
User avatar
Winston
blobfish
 
Posts: 668
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:35 am
Location: USA
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by NarrysCanary » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:26 pm

meh there are not much biceps going on with those guys but Dan's veiny hand tho :garbage:
Image
User avatar
NarrysCanary
morning quiff
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:29 pm
Location: the hexagon country
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by lilMango » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:26 pm

Winston wrote:
lilMango wrote:
:garbage:


This is more hand porn to me, than arm porn. Dan's hand in that pic.... And I dont even go for their hands normally. :lol:


Me too, actually.... THE VEINS
Phil Lester wrote:"I'll rub myself in a mango before I eat a mango."
"Make no judgements where you have no compassion." -Anne McCaffrey
User avatar
lilMango
ar·tic·u·late
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:51 pm
Location: USA
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by Winston » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:24 pm

lilMango wrote:
Winston wrote:
lilMango wrote:
:garbage:


This is more hand porn to me, than arm porn. Dan's hand in that pic.... And I dont even go for their hands normally. :lol:


Me too, actually.... THE VEINS



Exactly. :love1:


What the hell is wrong with us? :rofl:
actions speak louder than words
User avatar
Winston
blobfish
 
Posts: 668
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:35 am
Location: USA
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by Poe » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:39 am

Winston wrote:
lilMango wrote:
Winston wrote:
lilMango wrote:
:garbage:


This is more hand porn to me, than arm porn. Dan's hand in that pic.... And I dont even go for their hands normally. :lol:


Me too, actually.... THE VEINS



Exactly. :love1:


The veins are one of my ultimate weaknesses :love2: :love2:

Winston wrote:What the hell is wrong with us? :rofl:


I'd say everything but I wouldn't want it any other way. :rofl:
Image
User avatar
Poe
cheeky #spon
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 1:10 pm
Location: Eastern Europe
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by NarrysCanary » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:15 am

For all the nose perverts out there :love2:

Image
User avatar
NarrysCanary
morning quiff
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:29 pm
Location: the hexagon country
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by starlight-still » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:23 pm

So I just recently discovered Phil's beauty spot (you know, the one on his lower right cheek).

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

help :philtrash:
Image

Dan and Phil shimmer with starlight from within whenever they are together.
User avatar
starlight-still
procrastinator
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:30 pm
Location: The Second City
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by DeadlyNova » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:23 am

Man, y'all are activating fetishes I didn't even know I had.

I don't have picture compilations but I am obsessed with Phil's eyes(and also have an extreme love for Dan's as well. ) And both of their hands...aaaggh. <3 <3
User avatar
DeadlyNova
butt chair
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:08 am
Location: Georgia, USA
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by swofro » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:28 am

Reviving this thread by bringing in my fav body part of all time, Philip's hand.

Okay, I'm just gonna left this here :ribena:
Image
Image
:gg: :gg:

:garbage:
Love is forever
User avatar
swofro
butterglutton
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:39 pm
Location: Orion's belt
Pronouns: She/her/sheep

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

PostPosted by fancy_nancy » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:09 pm

whaaaaat, look at the difference in Dans eyebrows :o i mean, hes cute both ways but wow, i wonder if he gets them done or does them himself
Image
User avatar
fancy_nancy
cheeky #spon
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:44 pm
Location: Mexico
Pronouns: she/her

PreviousNext

Return to Compilations and Reference

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests