In-Depth Bants

Hello everyone!

Make your first post here!

Hello everyone!

PostPosted by MoonPride » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:58 am

Hi guys!

My name is Emma

I used to watch dnp casually last year because I thought Dans videos were hilarious. Then by the end of the year my Daughter who is 11 started watching Phil and I guess it all goes from there.

I admit I am a shipper for Phan and believe they are together, I have never seen anyone look at Phil the way Dan looks at him. It melts my heart!

I took my Daughter to dapgoose London and I pretty much feel head over heals in love with them and their personalities.

Other interests include Anime, Manga, Disney, Japan and J Pop

I look forward to getting to know everyone and making new friends.
MoonPride
ar·tic·u·late

Re: Hello everyone!

PostPosted by IckleMissMayhem » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:35 am

:welcome: Helloooooo! Welcome to the trashheap! Very jealous you went to DAPGOOSE the other week - I regret not going "screw it" and trying to get there. But hey! Hope you had a fab time!
IckleMissMayhem
full-time internet hobo

Pronouns: she/her

PostPosted by MoonPride » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:17 am

IckleMissMayhem wrote::welcome: Helloooooo! Welcome to the trashheap! Very jealous you went to DAPGOOSE the other week - I regret not going "screw it" and trying to get there. But hey! Hope you had a fab time!

I got the tickets for my Daughters Birthday, she was literally gobsmacked lol. Even though she thinks I'm super cringey she knows I'll try my best to get her to see her idols. Though she accused me of stealing Dan and Phil away from her the other day :rofl:
MoonPride
ar·tic·u·late

PostPosted by eevee » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:43 am

Hi Emma! Welcome! Nice to have you. Your name is a blessing and a curse. Moon Pride is a great name to choose but every time I see it the Sailor Moon Crystal theme song assaults my brain!

MoonPride wrote:I got the tickets for my Daughters Birthday, she was literally gobsmacked lol. Even though she thinks I'm super cringey she knows I'll try my best to get her to see her idols. Though she accused me of stealing Dan and Phil away from her the other day :rofl:

When I was 11 I would've loved for my mom to be into what I was into! I was really into the pokemon anime and I literally ranted about it to my parents 24/7. They had so much patience, haha. It would've been nice to have a real discussion with them!

Does she ship phan?
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
eevee
angel bean

Pronouns: She/her

PostPosted by MoonPride » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:28 am

Haha Eevee! I choose my username because I am a Sailor Moon nerd :lol: even named my cat Serenity lol!

I know what it was like to have parents totally uninterested in the things I liked as a kid, so I don't want to be like them. It's a good thing that I actually like some of the things my Daughter likes. But sadly she doesn't ship Phan. She says they are goals for friendship and adores them both together and Indivdially. Phil is favourite though, while I love Phil I am suck for Dan and his adorable cheeky smile.
MoonPride
ar·tic·u·late

PostPosted by Winston » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:52 pm

Welcome to the trash bin we call IDB. Glad you found this place! :welcome:
actions speak louder than words
Winston
blobfish

Pronouns: she/her

PostPosted by swofro » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:02 pm

I own a boxset of SailorMoonR, I believe. I can't remember exactly which because I have misplaced the dvds. That was such a long time ago haha

Welcome! :welcome:
Love is forever
swofro
butterglutton

Pronouns: She/her/sheep

PostPosted by MoonPride » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:17 am

swofro wrote:I own a boxset of SailorMoonR, I believe. I can't remember exactly which because I have misplaced the dvds. That was such a long time ago haha

Welcome! :welcome:

You should give Crystal a watch, it has some minor annoyances but I really love how it's sticking to the manga.
MoonPride
ar·tic·u·late

Return to Introductions