In-Depth Bants

Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by mez29 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:16 am

glowing edges, more like

mez29
hobbit hair

PostPosted by MoonPride » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:23 am

I was just watching the video of where Dan nearly blinded himself and there was 3 toothbrushes in the toothpaste holder. :illuminati:
MoonPride
ar·tic·u·late

PostPosted by papierklemmen » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:08 am

MoonPride wrote:I was just watching the video of where Dan nearly blinded himself and there was 3 toothbrushes in the toothpaste holder. :illuminati:

I have like five and I live alone...
papierklemmen
blobfish

PostPosted by MoonPride » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:15 am

papierklemmen wrote:
MoonPride wrote:I was just watching the video of where Dan nearly blinded himself and there was 3 toothbrushes in the toothpaste holder. :illuminati:

I have like five and I live alone...

:lol: I'm just reaching because there is no content to analyse lol
MoonPride
ar·tic·u·late

PostPosted by Philena » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:20 am

We've had this same conversation before :illuminati:
post33192.html#p33192

Here's hoping for some new content this week. :ribena:
nipplenipplenipplenipplenipplenipplewoo!
Philena
morning quiff

PostPosted by MoonPride » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:32 am

Philena wrote:We've had this same conversation before :illuminati:
post33192.html#p33192

Here's hoping for some new content this week. :ribena:

Ah thankyou! I'll go have a read. :bigthumbsup:
MoonPride
ar·tic·u·late

PostPosted by coldnnights » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:51 am

oqua wrote:
mez29 wrote:
oqua wrote:I've been looking at this screenshot of The Rules, and I feel like this is what I see:

I've been thinking recently that the first line may say "for Daniel", without any brackets around it.

Do you think "Daniel" is uncapitalized?

Also, here's another shot of the bottom portion:

coldnnights wrote:
oqua wrote:sorry this is totally unrelated to any current topics

I've been looking at this screenshot of The Rules, and I feel like this is what I see:

Here's the version without my writing on top of it:

the first word on the first rule kind of looks like i might say "Wednesday" or something close to that, then the last word of the first rule looks like it says "2am" but i'm not sure

Oh yeah, we worked out the first half of the list a few months ago! :)

Here's what we have so far:

And here's a link to the summary post I made a couple days ago.

oh! I didn't see it since i've been inactive all month, sorry! :)
That's sum good phuel for my demon phannie needs
coldnnights
tol bean

Pronouns: she/her

PostPosted by secretagentphan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:02 am

dontpanic wrote:re: the rules :stan: watching this progress is like seeing history be made
I wish i was as talented at y'all, don't give up you can do it!!

LeftHandedism wrote:
secretagentphan wrote:Okay not to change the subject but I recently stumbled upon SO many rude comments about Dan's looks. Like literally before (2012) and after (nowish?) pics with people saying that it's sad because he was hotter before.... like.. how do these people think saying stuff like that about another human being is okay?? Yikes.

Hm, I wonder if these are the same people freaking out about Phil turning 30.

I think Dan is someone who has been gorgeous every moment of his life (well, except when he pulls some of his faces :sideeye:). He was particularly breathtaking in 2012, but that's only relatively speaking :garbage: .

We met him when he was a hot teenager, and now he is a hot man. Of course he is going to look different--but less hot??

If the people making these comments are 13, maybe it's just as well they are not drooling over someone more than 10 years their senior, though. :shock:

+1
Also it might have something to do with dan losing his whole "early 2000s scene kid aesthetic," some of the fans who spam younows with mcr and fob questions (he does get asked about his earnings a lot) might not like the change

It seemed like they didn't like that he got bulkier but I guess that's probably BECAUSE it doesn't fit that scene kid aesthetic. Still annoying though like haven't their parents taught them to keep comments like that to themselves? Ugh no comment on the earings though because I find male earings so hot and would love to see them make a comeback
secretagentphan
cheeky #spon

PostPosted by melon lord » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:26 am

secretagentphan wrote:It seemed like they didn't like that he got bulkier but I guess that's probably BECAUSE it doesn't fit that scene kid aesthetic. Still annoying though like haven't their parents taught them to keep comments like that to themselves? Ugh no comment on the earings though because I find male earings so hot and would love to see them make a comeback

I loved him when he was tall and gangly and I love him now when he's tall and bulky :garbage:

He really filled out, in the best possible way. I didn't think it was possible for him to get any bigger, he's an actual giant to me :lol: (not a problem tbh I love giant people) I think he also suits his shorter hair because of the phase he's in, imagining 2012!Dan with his current hair is just weird to me

he's like the captain america dorito meme but he's a soft dorito :love2: or maybe a pringle... pleasantly curvy and you can't get enough of it
Last edited by melon lord on Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
:lights: :lights:
melon lord
morning quiff

PostPosted by secretagentphan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:29 am

melon lord wrote:
secretagentphan wrote:It seemed like they didn't like that he got bulkier but I guess that's probably BECAUSE it doesn't fit that scene kid aesthetic. Still annoying though like haven't their parents taught them to keep comments like that to themselves? Ugh no comment on the earings though because I find male earings so hot and would love to see them make a comeback

I loved him when he was tall and gangly and I love him now when he's tall and bulky :garbage:

He really filled out, in the best possible way. I didn't think it was possible for him to get any bigger, he's an actual giant to me :lol: (not a problem tbh I love giant people) I think he also suits his shorter hair because of the phase he's in, imagining 2012!Dan with his current hair is just weird to me

I agree! He's one of those annoying people who look good at any size. Imo they've both never looked better so :garbage:
secretagentphan
cheeky #spon

PostPosted by Catallena » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:05 am

MoonPride wrote:Who the hell is Sarah?

Hi.

mez29 wrote:glowing edges, more like

This takes me back. Can you believe I had two of these and I lost both of them? I still have all my Pokémon cards from when I was younger and sometimes I still buy a booster pack except this one. It was so beautiful as well ;_;

melon lord wrote:he's like the captain america dorito meme but he's a soft dorito :love2: or maybe a pringle... pleasantly curvy and you can't get enough of it

I'm offended on Dan's behalf, Pringles taste like the same cardboard and plastic the cans get made out of.

Don't understand what those kids are complaining about. Dan's body went from teenager to adult and it honestly looks so good on him. Maybe they expected him to keep looking skinny like Phil? That said I still like longer hair better on him (not necessarily the 2012-13 kpop hair because it would look odd on his current bod, it's just that whenever he moans about needing a haircut is when I think his hair looks the best) and I do miss the earrings... but that's also me very much projecting my own type on Dan :') YAAAAS secretagentphan guys with ear piercings are just unf seriously who is responsible for letting this trend die i just wanna talk :lel:
Stan is only one letter away from Satan.
Catallena
illuminati

PostPosted by secretagentphan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:16 am

melon lord wrote:he's like the captain america dorito meme but he's a soft dorito :love2: or maybe a pringle... pleasantly curvy and you can't get enough of it

I'm offended on Dan's behalf, Pringles taste like the same cardboard and plastic the cans get made out of.

Don't understand what those kids are complaining about. Dan's body went from teenager to adult and it honestly looks so good on him. Maybe they expected him to keep looking skinny like Phil? That said I still like longer hair better on him (not necessarily the 2012-13 kpop hair because it would look odd on his current bod, it's just that whenever he moans about needing a haircut is when I think his hair looks the best) and I do miss the earrings... but that's also me very much projecting my own type on Dan :') YAAAAS secretagentphan guys with ear piercings are just unf seriously who is responsible for letting this trend die i just wanna talk :lel:

I totally agree with this. It's just so annoying because Phil was clearly built slim you know? Dan even when he was skinny you could tell he was meant to be built big if that even makes sense? He's just one of those people who are giant and it looks awesome on him and more natural. but goddammit put the earings back in I'm begging you
secretagentphan
cheeky #spon

PostPosted by melon lord » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:29 am

Catallena wrote:

Uhm excuse you paprika pringles are delicious :lol: :tsk:

yes to earrings on Dan though :love2: I wouldn't mind more piercings or a tattoo can you tell I loved the punk edits video :dh:
melon lord
morning quiff

PostPosted by lurker » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:58 am

with respect to dan lurking, imagine if it wasn't him but they actually paid a person to go through all the relevant sites every day. then they meet up with them every monday morning over breakfast like, "so carl, what's new on idb this week?" "oh, the usual really. we've had five new conspiracy theories, three of which involved you moving out. apparently it's the hot new thing. in case you're interested, here's a chart with all the possible evidence brought up. then we had the resurfacing of 'the rules' once again, i tried to throw them off chart by adding my own interpretations, but they don't seem to give up on this. i suggest to just let it rest. there was also some talk on the possibility of you being on a reality tv show, but the opionions seem to be quite divided, so i suggest you wait some more years until you consider this. something about phil's rebranding, the relevant information is summed up in this paper, and, uh, people planning to buy your apartment. or secretly move in with you. oh, and some time travel. moving on to tumblr, psychic phil has made a comeback on there with this popular gifset - if you want to take a look, it's pretty neat - and there's been a lot of dog talk. people seem to overall agree that you should adopt a shelter dog, but if you want to look more into it, here's a chart with all mentioned dog breeds together with the percentage of approval. fanfiction-wise, there's been an exceptionally strong influx of proposals this week, but our accumulated data shows that this might be just a seasonal trend."
lurker
sad dimple

Pronouns: they/them

PostPosted by alittledizzy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:08 am

lurker wrote:with respect to dan lurking, imagine if it wasn't him but they actually paid a person to go through all the relevant sites every day. then they meet up with them every monday morning over breakfast like, "so carl, what's new on idb this week?"

How do I get get this job? Seriously, Carl, if you ever consider a career change, let me slide my resume under the door. Multitasking five social media accounts while also trying to work is one of my few actual skills.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

PostPosted by Catallena » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:11 am

melon lord wrote:
Catallena wrote:

Uhm excuse you paprika pringles are delicious :lol: :tsk:

yes to earrings on Dan though :love2: I wouldn't mind more piercings or a tattoo can you tell I loved the punk edits video :dh:

Me looking for any of that paprika seasoning you speak of

Stan is only one letter away from Satan.
Catallena
illuminati

PostPosted by Ablissa » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:14 am

Dan is ready to mate :ribena:
Ablissa
living flop

PostPosted by flarequake » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:16 am

alittledizzy wrote:
lurker wrote:with respect to dan lurking, imagine if it wasn't him but they actually paid a person to go through all the relevant sites every day. then they meet up with them every monday morning over breakfast like, "so carl, what's new on idb this week?"

How do I get get this job? Seriously, Carl, if you ever consider a career change, let me slide my resume under the door. Multitasking five social media accounts while also trying to work is one of my few actual skills.

Brilliant. Us in a nutshell :rofl:
:instinct:
flarequake
stress mushroom

Pronouns: She/her

PostPosted by melon lord » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:20 am

Ablissa wrote:

Okay Balloo calm down

Catallena wrote:Me looking for any of that paprika seasoning you speak of

melon lord
morning quiff

PostPosted by dannonfill » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:31 am

lurker wrote:with respect to dan lurking, imagine if it wasn't him but they actually paid a person to go through all the relevant sites every day. then they meet up with them every monday morning over breakfast like, "so carl, what's new on idb this week?" "oh, the usual really. we've had five new conspiracy theories, three of which involved you moving out. apparently it's the hot new thing. in case you're interested, here's a chart with all the possible evidence brought up. then we had the resurfacing of 'the rules' once again, i tried to throw them off chart by adding my own interpretations, but they don't seem to give up on this. i suggest to just let it rest. there was also some talk on the possibility of you being on a reality tv show, but the opionions seem to be quite divided, so i suggest you wait some more years until you consider this. something about phil's rebranding, the relevant information is summed up in this paper, and, uh, people planning to buy your apartment. or secretly move in with you. oh, and some time travel. moving on to tumblr, psychic phil has made a comeback on there with this popular gifset - if you want to take a look, it's pretty neat - and there's been a lot of dog talk. people seem to overall agree that you should adopt a shelter dog, but if you want to look more into it, here's a chart with all mentioned dog breeds together with the percentage of approval. fanfiction-wise, there's been an exceptionally strong influx of proposals this week, but our accumulated data shows that this might be just a seasonal trend."

This is. Hilarious. On one hand, I really want that to be a thing, but on the other I'm mortified at the idea.
Also Dan'll be talking about a new dinof video in the ls tomorrow, quench us Dan, please
... let's talk about house plants. :ghost:
dannonfill
spork

PostPosted by confusedpanda » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:34 am

Ablissa wrote:

:rofl: Phil better save the house plants from post hibernation Dan!!
confusedpanda
cheeky #spon

Pronouns: Her/she

PostPosted by melon lord » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:39 am

dannonfill wrote:This is. Hilarious. On one hand, I really want that to be a thing, but on the other I'm mortified at the idea.
Also Dan'll be talking about a new dinof video in the ls tomorrow, quench us Dan, please

actual picture of IDB being quenched tomorrow

melon lord
morning quiff

PostPosted by rizzo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:46 am

Dan's out of hibernation and ready to mate? Phil, where ya at, buddy?

lurker wrote:with respect to dan lurking, imagine if it wasn't him but they actually paid a person to go through all the relevant sites every day. then they meet up with them every monday morning over breakfast like, "so carl, what's new on idb this week?" "oh, the usual really. we've had five new conspiracy theories, three of which involved you moving out. apparently it's the hot new thing. in case you're interested, here's a chart with all the possible evidence brought up. then we had the resurfacing of 'the rules' once again, i tried to throw them off chart by adding my own interpretations, but they don't seem to give up on this. i suggest to just let it rest. there was also some talk on the possibility of you being on a reality tv show, but the opionions seem to be quite divided, so i suggest you wait some more years until you consider this. something about phil's rebranding, the relevant information is summed up in this paper, and, uh, people planning to buy your apartment. or secretly move in with you. oh, and some time travel. moving on to tumblr, psychic phil has made a comeback on there with this popular gifset - if you want to take a look, it's pretty neat - and there's been a lot of dog talk. people seem to overall agree that you should adopt a shelter dog, but if you want to look more into it, here's a chart with all mentioned dog breeds together with the percentage of approval. fanfiction-wise, there's been an exceptionally strong influx of proposals this week, but our accumulated data shows that this might be just a seasonal trend."

This killed me. :rofl: I pictured Phil furrowing his brow, pulling on his glasses and looking intently at the dog chart. Brilliant.
rizzo
procrastinator

PostPosted by flarequake » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:51 am

That image of Phil peering at the dog chart has me :rofl: too. Dan's tweet made me immediately think of Baloo too. He'd best be careful with the cactus spikes or there'll be a redux of Phil panicking over him like with the sprayed eye situation.
:instinct:
flarequake
stress mushroom

Pronouns: She/her

PostPosted by MoonPride » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:53 am

I guess with Phil being ill he hasn't really had much chance to mate lol
MoonPride
ar·tic·u·late

PreviousNext

Return to danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil