In-Depth Bants

Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!

Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by oqua » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:38 pm

Image
Image
Image
(gif source: hiphan)

Carry on banting!

Also, if you haven't yet cast your votes for the 2016 IDB Forum Awards, please do so here! :love2: Voting closes at 11:59 PM (UK time) on December 31st.
“Child.”
-Kathryn Lester
User avatar
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
 
Posts: 875
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:05 am
Location: California, USA
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by Sakura Selfie » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:06 am

Awww Dans little face in that gif is adorable. Mildly offtopic I wonder what the ratio of Dan/Phil/Dan&Phil profile pics is on here? It seems heavily skewed towards phil to me but that might be just because I notice his pics more.

@coffeepenguin I actually thought phil saying she for toto/frisk was quite progressive for him? Toto had been on a date with alphys who seems to be female? I can't remember if he said that before or after the date though tbf.
Image
User avatar
Sakura Selfie
cheeky #spon
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:03 am
Location: The capital city of Dans dimple

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by coldnnights » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:22 am

i love that part of the video, and Phil's little "i hate you" :garbage:
Sakura Selfie wrote: Mildly offtopic I wonder what the ratio of Dan/Phil/Dan&Phil profile pics is on here? It seems heavily skewed towards phil to me but that might be just because I notice his pics more.


I don't know but it really does seem like most of them are Phil but i might just be noticing his pictures more like you, whoops. :lol:
That's sum good phuel for my demon phannie needs
User avatar
coldnnights
tol bean
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:40 am
Location: USA
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by sweetmm » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:54 am

I think Dan has more photos posted here but Phil's tend to get re-post/re-quote again and again whenever he post a new photo.
Image
User avatar
sweetmm
angel bean
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:49 pm
Location: GMT +8
Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by tylerrjoseph » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:28 am

is......this the right time to say knock on wood?
--> platform 7, manchester picadilly station
User avatar
tylerrjoseph
butt chair
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:41 pm
Location: United States

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by lishachi » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:36 am

oqua wrote:Image
Image
Image
(gif source: hiphan)

Carry on banting!

Also, if you haven't yet cast your votes for the 2016 IDB Forum Awards, please do so here! :love2: Voting closes at 11:59 PM (UK time) on December 31st.


voted! and thanks for using my suggestion, was such a cute moment :D
"follow your stupid fucking dreams"
User avatar
lishachi
cheeky #spon
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:08 am
Location: England
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by coffeepenguin » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:21 am

I am very sorry, fancybum, if that's how you saw my words. It was never my intention to accuse Dan and Phil of being fake (although, I do sometimes question their integrity, but it's not the case right now), I merely wanted to share my observations and, if I'm lucky, get some responses from the people of this forum about what Deppy believe in, how do they see the world, or, to put it simply, what kind of people they are. I don't mean it as in "good people" or "bad people", of course I think they're good people, otherwise I wouldn't be spending my time and my money on them.
To illustrate my point, for example, for me personally there are some instances when I don't really see the difference between two terms for something and/or I know I'm influenced by my native language, but I wll tailor the use of these terms depending on the person I'm talking to or my audience if it's a public meeting. I don't see it as beeing fake, I see it as being accomodating, but you may disagree, of course.

Now, you say the "slips" that I mentioned stand out to you and aren't representative of anything, I am not so sure, that's why I'm asking. About Tsunderplane in Undertale, Dan says it's an anime stereotype of a girl and when Phil asks if a boy can be tsundere, Dan answers that even a plane can be tsundere. Then, there was a live show of Dan's, I can't to save my life remember when exactly, when he said something like "you can be whatever gender you like, be a banana for all I care", some people, including on here, were bothered by it. Again, when I say "bothered" about me or other people, I don't mean "offended", I mean "noticed and had some kind of a negative reaction" - and felt the need to discuss it with others to see if they notice the same thing. You gave your opinion, I'm very grateful.

Sakura Selfie wrote:@coffeepenguin I actually thought phil saying she for toto/frisk was quite progressive for him? Toto had been on a date with alphys who seems to be female? I can't remember if he said that before or after the date though tbf.


After. But Toto/Frisk was on a date with Papyrus before, too, who is definitely male. I wonder if Phil really understands non-binary gender, though, there were some interesting observations about the last Akinator video by BisexualShoeMarriage
Image
User avatar
coffeepenguin
sofa crease
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:27 am
Location: France
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by 000dia000 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:43 am

People misspeak a lot. There's nothing more to it than that.
Image
User avatar
000dia000
stress mushroom
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:17 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by MoonPride » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:49 am

What are the possibilities that Dan has joined Phil in the IOM, he has been rather quiet on Twitter? Maybe my phan goggles are reading too much into things.
Image
User avatar
MoonPride
ar·tic·u·late
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:01 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by dannonfill » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:20 am

Sakura Selfie wrote:Awww Dans little face in that gif is adorable. Mildly offtopic I wonder what the ratio of Dan/Phil/Dan&Phil profile pics is on here? It seems heavily skewed towards phil to me but that might be just because I notice his pics more.

excuse me for being an off-topic nerd, but I’m a slut for data and this idea intrigued me. So uh I went ahead and charted the stats below
I only looked through the list of members with more than 4 posts, as opposed to the 900+ registered haha. This obviously isn’t concrete stuff, as people can change icons whenever, but I found this an interesting waste of time anyway ImageImage on a whole, most users' icons are unrelated to Deppy, with Dan as runner-up. Looking specifically at D&P tho, Dan icons are the majority, followed by Deppy together, and then Phil. Tbh I wouldn't've guessed Phil to be the least used. As I thought I'd seen more Phil icons too! I'm sure it's because there are the least icons of solo Phil, so when an icon is of just him, it stands out (as you said sakura selfie). What is that called, baader-meinhof, confirmation bias? oh geez, am I analyzing the board itself now? I'll stop
... let's talk about house plants. :ghost:
User avatar
dannonfill
spork
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:47 am
Location: US

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by SquishPhan » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:27 am

dannonfill wrote:
Sakura Selfie wrote:Awww Dans little face in that gif is adorable. Mildly offtopic I wonder what the ratio of Dan/Phil/Dan&Phil profile pics is on here? It seems heavily skewed towards phil to me but that might be just because I notice his pics more.

excuse me for being an off-topic nerd, but I’m a slut for data and this idea intrigued me. So uh I went ahead and charted the stats below
I only looked through the list of members with more than 4 posts, as opposed to the 900+ registered haha. This obviously isn’t concrete stuff, as people can change icons whenever, but I found this an interesting waste of time anyway ImageImage on a whole, most users' icons are unrelated to Deppy, with Dan as runner-up. Looking specifically at D&P tho, Dan icons are the majority, followed by Deppy together, and then Phil. Tbh I wouldn't've guessed Phil to be the least used. As I thought I'd seen more Phil icons too! I'm sure it's because there are the least icons of solo Phil, so when an icon is of just him, it stands out (as you said sakura selfie). What is that called, baader-meinhof, confirmation bias? oh geez, am I analyzing the board itself now? I'll stop

Thanks for making this. :bigthumbsup:
Not surprised that there are more Dan icons than Phil ones, but it still makes me a bit sad.
User avatar
SquishPhan
full-time internet hobo
 
Posts: 1957
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:18 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by bee » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:27 am

dannonfill wrote:
Sakura Selfie wrote:Awww Dans little face in that gif is adorable. Mildly offtopic I wonder what the ratio of Dan/Phil/Dan&Phil profile pics is on here? It seems heavily skewed towards phil to me but that might be just because I notice his pics more.

excuse me for being an off-topic nerd, but I’m a slut for data and this idea intrigued me. So uh I went ahead and charted the stats below
I only looked through the list of members with more than 4 posts, as opposed to the 900+ registered haha. This obviously isn’t concrete stuff, as people can change icons whenever, but I found this an interesting waste of time anyway ImageImage on a whole, most users' icons are unrelated to Deppy, with Dan as runner-up. Looking specifically at D&P tho, Dan icons are the majority, followed by Deppy together, and then Phil. Tbh I wouldn't've guessed Phil to be the least used. As I thought I'd seen more Phil icons too! I'm sure it's because there are the least icons of solo Phil, so when an icon is of just him, it stands out (as you said sakura selfie). What is that called, baader-meinhof, confirmation bias? oh geez, am I analyzing the board itself now? I'll stop


yasss analyses :bigthumbsup:
Also my icon (and username) is related to Phil and him talking about bees, does that then count as a Phil icon?

@the topic of deppy in general: I'm having withdrawal symptoms after Gamingmas as well :snow:
avatar by januariat
User avatar
bee
cheeky #spon
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 6:39 am

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by nephilimcat » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:35 am

bee wrote:
dannonfill wrote:
Sakura Selfie wrote:Awww Dans little face in that gif is adorable. Mildly offtopic I wonder what the ratio of Dan/Phil/Dan&Phil profile pics is on here? It seems heavily skewed towards phil to me but that might be just because I notice his pics more.

excuse me for being an off-topic nerd, but I’m a slut for data and this idea intrigued me. So uh I went ahead and charted the stats below
I only looked through the list of members with more than 4 posts, as opposed to the 900+ registered haha. This obviously isn’t concrete stuff, as people can change icons whenever, but I found this an interesting waste of time anyway ImageImage on a whole, most users' icons are unrelated to Deppy, with Dan as runner-up. Looking specifically at D&P tho, Dan icons are the majority, followed by Deppy together, and then Phil. Tbh I wouldn't've guessed Phil to be the least used. As I thought I'd seen more Phil icons too! I'm sure it's because there are the least icons of solo Phil, so when an icon is of just him, it stands out (as you said sakura selfie). What is that called, baader-meinhof, confirmation bias? oh geez, am I analyzing the board itself now? I'll stop


yasss analyses :bigthumbsup:
Also my icon (and username) is related to Phil and him talking about bees, does that then count as a Phil icon?


Interesting :tu: Either users with Phil icons are more active or they really stand out more because there are less of them :confused: I'd also be interested if it's similar with the usernames but I guess we would need to make a poll for that because some usernames aren't obviously Deppy related (and even some profile pics) like bee's.
pulvis et umbra sumus
User avatar
nephilimcat
#relatable
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:52 am
Location: Germany
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by fancybum » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:37 am

coffeepenguin wrote:To illustrate my point, for example, for me personally there are some instances when I don't really see the difference between two terms for something and/or I know I'm influenced by my native language, but I wll tailor the use of these terms depending on the person I'm talking to or my audience if it's a public meeting. I don't see it as beeing fake, I see it as being accomodating, but you may disagree, of course.

Now, you say the "slips" that I mentioned stand out to you and aren't representative of anything, I am not so sure, that's why I'm asking. About Tsunderplane in Undertale, Dan says it's an anime stereotype of a girl and when Phil asks if a boy can be tsundere, Dan answers that even a plane can be tsundere. Then, there was a live show of Dan's, I can't to save my life remember when exactly, when he said something like "you can be whatever gender you like, be a banana for all I care", some people, including on here, were bothered by it. Again, when I say "bothered" about me or other people, I don't mean "offended", I mean "noticed and had some kind of a negative reaction" - and felt the need to discuss it with others to see if they notice the same thing.

The tsundere thing still isn't registering to me. They're familiar with anime stereotypes and have come across countless girls in anime that act like that. I think Phil asking whether it can be other than girls is a good thing as he's trying to expand his understanding of something. I took it as he sees it's not really a good thing (and they took the time at the beginning of that vid to disclaim the game is full of potential for offense) and wanted to establish it's not just a girl thing. Dan answering that a plane can be also isn't the same as his banana comment (which agreed: yikes. very poorly chosen words) since there's.. literally.. a tsundere plane in front of them on the screen.. He got the point across that it doesn't just have to be girls and then went for a joke (relevant to the game they were playing in that moment, not just a weird dismissive comparison).

And the accommodating thing: it bothers you? Or what. Them adjusting their language based on audience feedback shows that they're the kind of people who care about offending or bothering people and do what they can not to. Maybe Phil doesn't understand non-binary gender, but is that something to be bothered by when he attempts to be sensitive to the way he uses language to be as inclusive as he knows how? I think they're open and accepting of all kinds of people (whether they understand them fully or not) and do what they can to be socially educated, but they can't know everything. I guess I don't really understand what kind of insight to them you're looking for that you can't have gotten from just watching and following D&P themselves. They're kind and they try to use non-exclusionary language and promote being yourself, and they're learning as they go like everyone else.

Oh and I didn't say they're not representative of anything, they're just not enough for me to start questioning how woke they really are and to what nefarious ends they pretend to be (but I only read that into what you wrote, so that's on me).
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Image
User avatar
fancybum
trash
 
Posts: 981
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:06 pm
Location: bork

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by mysterylovescompany » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:39 am

dannonfill wrote:excuse me for being an off-topic nerd, but I’m a slut for data and this idea intrigued me. So uh I went ahead and charted the stats below
I only looked through the list of members with more than 4 posts, as opposed to the 900+ registered haha. This obviously isn’t concrete stuff, as people can change icons whenever, but I found this an interesting waste of time anyway ImageImage on a whole, most users' icons are unrelated to Deppy, with Dan as runner-up. Looking specifically at D&P tho, Dan icons are the majority, followed by Deppy together, and then Phil. Tbh I wouldn't've guessed Phil to be the least used. As I thought I'd seen more Phil icons too! I'm sure it's because there are the least icons of solo Phil, so when an icon is of just him, it stands out (as you said sakura selfie). What is that called, baader-meinhof, confirmation bias? oh geez, am I analyzing the board itself now? I'll stop


This is very interesting, thank you! There are many solo pics of Dan that I love, and the same for Phil (namely, his most recent selfies :love2: ), but I'm such phan trash that I can't bring myself to use an icon with only one of them in it. :gg: So my icon will probably always have them together :D&P: (this post will be hilarious in hindsight if I ever change...)
Then again, they could just be trolling.
Image
User avatar
mysterylovescompany
procrastinator
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:56 am
Location: World 12B
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by coffeepenguin » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:07 am

fancybum wrote:
coffeepenguin wrote:To illustrate my point, for example, for me personally there are some instances when I don't really see the difference between two terms for something and/or I know I'm influenced by my native language, but I wll tailor the use of these terms depending on the person I'm talking to or my audience if it's a public meeting. I don't see it as beeing fake, I see it as being accomodating, but you may disagree, of course.

Now, you say the "slips" that I mentioned stand out to you and aren't representative of anything, I am not so sure, that's why I'm asking. About Tsunderplane in Undertale, Dan says it's an anime stereotype of a girl and when Phil asks if a boy can be tsundere, Dan answers that even a plane can be tsundere. Then, there was a live show of Dan's, I can't to save my life remember when exactly, when he said something like "you can be whatever gender you like, be a banana for all I care", some people, including on here, were bothered by it. Again, when I say "bothered" about me or other people, I don't mean "offended", I mean "noticed and had some kind of a negative reaction" - and felt the need to discuss it with others to see if they notice the same thing.

The tsundere thing still isn't registering to me. They're familiar with anime stereotypes and have come across countless girls in anime that act like that. I think Phil asking whether it can be other than girls is a good thing as he's trying to expand his understanding of something. I took it as he sees it's not really a good thing (and they took the time at the beginning of that vid to disclaim the game is full of potential for offense) and wanted to establish it's not just a girl thing. Dan answering that a plane can be also isn't the same as his banana comment (which agreed: yikes. very poorly chosen words) since there's.. literally.. a tsundere plane in front of them on the screen.. He got the point across that it doesn't just have to be girls and then went for a joke (relevant to the game they were playing in that moment, not just a weird dismissive comparison).

And the accommodating thing: it bothers you? Or what. Them adjusting their language based on audience feedback shows that they're the kind of people who care about offending or bothering people and do what they can not to. Maybe Phil doesn't understand non-binary gender, but is that something to be bothered by when he attempts to be sensitive to the way he uses language to be as inclusive as he knows how? I think they're open and accepting of all kinds of people (whether they understand them fully or not) and do what they can to be socially educated, but they can't know everything. I guess I don't really understand what kind of insight to them you're looking for that you can't have gotten from just watching and following D&P themselves. They're kind and they try to use non-exclusionary language and promote being yourself, and they're learning as they go like everyone else.

Oh and I didn't say they're not representative of anything, they're just not enough for me to start questioning how woke they really are and to what nefarious ends they pretend to be (but I only read that into what you wrote, so that's on me).


Thank you for elaborating. About what I'm looking for here, I'm honestly sometimes very bad at reading other people, so I have to rely on others, that's part of why I'm interested in D&P in the first place, so I can safely analyze their behaviour to the max before damaging my relationship with irl friends (already done that, need to train some more before trying to befriend other people).

I'm not bothered by them being sensitive and accommodating, that's a good thing, of course, I'm trying to understand if they do it consciously, or they go back and forth on some issues, or I'm being too critical, or what. I won't really hold what they say in ls against them, although it's interesting to sometimes compare it with videos, but I think, we all agree that videos get edited and everything they put out there is the way they want it to be, at least at the time of making it.
Image
User avatar
coffeepenguin
sofa crease
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:27 am
Location: France
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by dannonfill » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:24 am

bee wrote:
dannonfill wrote:
Sakura Selfie wrote:Awww Dans little face in that gif is adorable. Mildly offtopic I wonder what the ratio of Dan/Phil/Dan&Phil profile pics is on here? It seems heavily skewed towards phil to me but that might be just because I notice his pics more.

excuse me for being an off-topic nerd, but I’m a slut for data and this idea intrigued me. So uh I went ahead and charted the stats below
I only looked through the list of members with more than 4 posts, as opposed to the 900+ registered haha. This obviously isn’t concrete stuff, as people can change icons whenever, but I found this an interesting waste of time anyway ImageImage on a whole, most users' icons are unrelated to Deppy, with Dan as runner-up. Looking specifically at D&P tho, Dan icons are the majority, followed by Deppy together, and then Phil. Tbh I wouldn't've guessed Phil to be the least used. As I thought I'd seen more Phil icons too! I'm sure it's because there are the least icons of solo Phil, so when an icon is of just him, it stands out (as you said sakura selfie). What is that called, baader-meinhof, confirmation bias? oh geez, am I analyzing the board itself now? I'll stop


yasss analyses :bigthumbsup:
Also my icon (and username) is related to Phil and him talking about bees, does that then count as a Phil icon?

Ahh, I just put you down for 'other'. But I did count stuffed wombats & lions towards Phil haha. References are a tricky thing.
I'm glad other people found that interesting. if I had the time I'd love to try to really get to the bottom of it all :sherlock:
... let's talk about house plants. :ghost:
User avatar
dannonfill
spork
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:47 am
Location: US

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by Sakura Selfie » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:35 am

dannonfill wrote:
Sakura Selfie wrote:Awww Dans little face in that gif is adorable. Mildly offtopic I wonder what the ratio of Dan/Phil/Dan&Phil profile pics is on here? It seems heavily skewed towards phil to me but that might be just because I notice his pics more.

excuse me for being an off-topic nerd, but I’m a slut for data and this idea intrigued me. So uh I went ahead and charted the stats below
I only looked through the list of members with more than 4 posts, as opposed to the 900+ registered haha. This obviously isn’t concrete stuff, as people can change icons whenever, but I found this an interesting waste of time anyway ImageImage on a whole, most users' icons are unrelated to Deppy, with Dan as runner-up. Looking specifically at D&P tho, Dan icons are the majority, followed by Deppy together, and then Phil. Tbh I wouldn't've guessed Phil to be the least used. As I thought I'd seen more Phil icons too! I'm sure it's because there are the least icons of solo Phil, so when an icon is of just him, it stands out (as you said sakura selfie). What is that called, baader-meinhof, confirmation bias? oh geez, am I analyzing the board itself now? I'll stop


Thank you so much for making this! It popped into my head because it felt like I'd seen a lot more phil profile pics but again it could just be because I notice him more or because people with phil profile pics post more often? Idk but I really am surprised that more people have dan pics so I guess you learn something new every day!
Image
User avatar
Sakura Selfie
cheeky #spon
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:03 am
Location: The capital city of Dans dimple

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by spaceguitar » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:45 am

coffeepenguin
I didn't notice the apparent 'misgendering', but I think its an interesting topic. I do agree that D+P sometimes fail in their attempts to be progressive. I think they're pretty good with gay stuff (not too heteronormative), but when it comes to gender I would guess that they don't have much experience. It's quite interesting though as I know Dan wants to be progressive and understanding, and yet he still made that 'banana' comment.
User avatar
spaceguitar
#relatable
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:22 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by alittledizzy » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:02 am

Possible reasons Dan isn't tweeting:

- He's playing the genocide route of Undertale. He'll emerge sometime mid-January with a soul deadened by the amount of pixelated murder his hands have committed.
- He's with Phil on the Isle of Man.
- Romantic getaway with the secret girlfriend he met on his secret tinder profile.
- He's with Phil in London already, both of them graduated ninja school and can travel entirely undercover now.
- He's made a Christmas tradition of breaking his phone and can't get it fixed.
- The wifi/phone service is just epic bad this year.
- He's with Martyn on the Isle of Man. #dartyn
- He's too busy contemplating which IDB Awards categories to vote for, has no time for tweeting.
- They eloped on Boxing Day. Honeymoon in Japan for the new year.
- This year he's decided to focus on his holiday time on the true reason for the season: bonding with Colin the dog.
User avatar
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
 
Posts: 1369
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:09 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by annetamiau » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:14 am

alittledizzy wrote:Possible reasons Dan isn't tweeting:

- He's playing the genocide route of Undertale. He'll emerge sometime mid-January with a soul deadened by the amount of pixelated murder his hands have committed.
- He's with Phil on the Isle of Man.
- Romantic getaway with the secret girlfriend he met on his secret tinder profile.
- He's with Phil in London already, both of them graduated ninja school and can travel entirely undercover now.
- He's made a Christmas tradition of breaking his phone and can't get it fixed.
- The wifi/phone service is just epic bad this year.
- He's with Martyn on the Isle of Man. #dartyn
- He's too busy contemplating which IDB Awards categories to vote for, has no time for tweeting.
- They eloped on Boxing Day. Honeymoon in Japan for the new year.
- This year he's decided to focus on his holiday time on the true reason for the season: bonding with Colin the dog.


Or... Dan and Phil are busy moving to their new house. Dun dun duuuuun.

Now for real, while I would like for them to be on the IoM (because it would be sweet), I bet Dan's either playing Undertale or in London (with Phil, because it's the 29th already).
Last edited by annetamiau on Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Behind every great person, there is a great cat
User avatar
annetamiau
sad dimple
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:52 am

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by IckleMissMayhem » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:15 am

alittledizzy wrote:Possible reasons Dan isn't tweeting:

- He's playing the genocide route of Undertale. He'll emerge sometime mid-January with a soul deadened by the amount of pixelated murder his hands have committed.
- He's with Phil on the Isle of Man.
- Romantic getaway with the secret girlfriend he met on his secret tinder profile.
- He's with Phil in London already, both of them graduated ninja school and can travel entirely undercover now.
- He's made a Christmas tradition of breaking his phone and can't get it fixed.
- The wifi/phone service is just epic bad this year.
- He's with Martyn on the Isle of Man. #dartyn
- He's too busy contemplating which IDB Awards categories to vote for, has no time for tweeting.
- They eloped on Boxing Day. Honeymoon in Japan for the new year.
- This year he's decided to focus on his holiday time on the true reason for the season: bonding with Colin the dog.

- Moving - he's busy organising all the new storage they finally have.
- FFXV
- Been kidnapped by a demon/stalker/Nick Jonas
- They got a puppy, and Dan is stuck house-training/cleaning up "accidents".
- They got a puppy, and Dan has completely forgotten about his pre-puppy life cos of the fuzzy little fluffball.
- Secret project #325543675 - :D&P: in space. Super-top secret.
Last edited by IckleMissMayhem on Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
IckleMissMayhem
full-time internet hobo
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:59 pm
Location: UK
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by MoonPride » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:15 am

alittledizzy wrote:Possible reasons Dan isn't tweeting:

- He's playing the genocide route of Undertale. He'll emerge sometime mid-January with a soul deadened by the amount of pixelated murder his hands have committed.
- He's with Phil on the Isle of Man.
- Romantic getaway with the secret girlfriend he met on his secret tinder profile.
- He's with Phil in London already, both of them graduated ninja school and can travel entirely undercover now.
- He's made a Christmas tradition of breaking his phone and can't get it fixed.
- The wifi/phone service is just epic bad this year.
- He's with Martyn on the Isle of Man. #dartyn
- He's too busy contemplating which IDB Awards categories to vote for, has no time for tweeting.
- They eloped on Boxing Day. Honeymoon in Japan for the new year.
- This year he's decided to focus on his holiday time on the true reason for the season: bonding with Colin the dog.



:rofl: Secret Tinder Profile, that one is my fave lmao!
Image
User avatar
MoonPride
ar·tic·u·late
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:01 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by ismelindsey » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:19 am

MoonPride wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:Possible reasons Dan isn't tweeting:

- He's playing the genocide route of Undertale. He'll emerge sometime mid-January with a soul deadened by the amount of pixelated murder his hands have committed.
- He's with Phil on the Isle of Man.
- Romantic getaway with the secret girlfriend he met on his secret tinder profile.
- He's with Phil in London already, both of them graduated ninja school and can travel entirely undercover now.
- He's made a Christmas tradition of breaking his phone and can't get it fixed.
- The wifi/phone service is just epic bad this year.
- He's with Martyn on the Isle of Man. #dartyn
- He's too busy contemplating which IDB Awards categories to vote for, has no time for tweeting.
- They eloped on Boxing Day. Honeymoon in Japan for the new year.
- This year he's decided to focus on his holiday time on the true reason for the season: bonding with Colin the dog.


"Secret Ninja School" oh lord :lol:
The neighbors are gonna call the police again- Phil Lester 2k16
https://twitter.com/LindseyGOffical
User avatar
ismelindsey
tol bean
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:19 pm
Pronouns: they/them

Re: Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

PostPosted by papierklemmen » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:24 am

i think if he went to the IoM we'd have the evidence by now, the last (and only? idk) time they went there they were spotted all over the place: in the airport in london, on the plane, in the airport on the IoM (even tho those were just fanaccounts/tweets and not pics)... however it's possible that he went there after graduating the aforementioned ninja school and that's why no one spotted him 8-)
User avatar
papierklemmen
blobfish
 
Posts: 663
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:04 am

Next

Return to danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest