web
analytics

In-Depth Bants

(make your 32nd post here!)

You can make your first post here!

(make your 32nd post here!)

PostPosted by lurker » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:24 am

hello idb,
i thought i'd make a belated introduction here. so...as you can probably tell i quite like dan and phil. i'm also pretty bad at talking about myself in case that wasn't obvious. i got introduced to them by my best friend who sent me pinof 7 when it came out with the comment "they're like us" and after a period of casually enjoying their videos, from one minute to the other i started binging all of it. i don't know why either, but i'm not complaining. i'm about dan's age and about phil's height (maybe i relate to them because of that #tallpeopleproblems), i like books and musical theatre, i'm a part-time internet...bisexual...that didn't quite work out and hopefully future crazy cat person living in a library. something like that. i also like the doge meme unironically and despise every pizza topping except for tomato sauce and cheese. i like discussions a lot so i'm looking forward to posting here. from now and then. or all the time, let's see how it goes.
thank's you were great
lurker
ar·tic·u·late

Pronouns: they/them

Re: (make your 32nd post here!)

PostPosted by LeftHandedism » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:02 pm

I think you've done a nice job painting a picture of yourself, and I've already enjoyed some of the previous 31 posts. Welcome! :welcome:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
LeftHandedism
#relatable

Pronouns: she/her

Re: (make your 32nd post here!)

PostPosted by lurker » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:42 am

ah, that's a nice thing to say, thank you and thanks for the welcome! :daddy:
thank's you were great
lurker
ar·tic·u·late