In-Depth Bants

Ranks

Post questions, comments, concerns, and suggestions about this forum here.

Re: Ranks

PostPosted by oqua » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:43 pm

IckleMissMayhem wrote: :boredwank: :happywank: :boredwank: :happywank: :boredwank: :happywank: :boredwank: :happywank: :boredwank: :happywank: :boredwank: :happywank: :boredwank: :happywank: :boredwank: :happywank: :boredwank: :happywank: :boredwank: :happywank: :boredwank: :happywank: :boredwank: :happywank: :boredwank: :happywank: :boredwank: :happywank: :boredwank: :happywank:

:butt:

Congratulations!!!!!!
“Child.”
-Kathryn Lester
User avatar
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:05 am
Location: California, USA
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Ranks

PostPosted by oqua » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:16 am

UPDATED RANK LIST:

0 - long-time lurker
1 - first-time poster
2 - not a first-time poster
4 - phillion/danosaur <//3
5 - smol bean
10 - tol bean
15 - squish
20 - dank meme
25 - crusty sponge
30 - senpai
40 - drama llama
50 - delia smith’s placenta
60 - spork
70 - glabella
80 - butt chair
90 - sofa crease
100 - living flop
125 - pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
150 - sad dimple
200 - cheeky #spon
250 - hobbit hair
300 - procrastinator
350 - #relatable
400 - ar·tic·u·late
450 - morning quiff
500 - long-time wanker
550 - woodland creature
600 - stress mushroom
650 - blobfish
700 - flower crown
750 - haru pillow
800 - illuminati
850 - butterglutton
900 - cat whiskers
1000 - angel bean
1500 - full-time internet hobo
2000 - cinnamon roll sunshine too pure for this world

There are also several Easter-egg ranks! Keep an eye out for them! ;)
“Child.”
-Kathryn Lester
User avatar
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:05 am
Location: California, USA
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Ranks

PostPosted by IckleMissMayhem » Sat May 07, 2016 5:35 am

Image

or

:illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati:
User avatar
IckleMissMayhem
full-time internet hobo
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:59 pm
Location: UK
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Ranks

PostPosted by oqua » Sat May 07, 2016 1:42 pm

IckleMissMayhem wrote:Image

or

:illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati:

:illuminati: Don't question it. :illuminati:

No, jk, I'll go check out the ranks and see what I messed up. :rofl:
“Child.”
-Kathryn Lester
User avatar
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:05 am
Location: California, USA
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Ranks

PostPosted by sunday » Sat May 07, 2016 5:42 pm

These ranks are amazing and have greatly encouraged my participation in this forum. GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL
Can't wait until I'm a living flop
User avatar
sunday
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:19 am
Location: down under

Re: Ranks

PostPosted by oqua » Sat May 07, 2016 8:17 pm

oqua wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:Image

or

:illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati:

:illuminati: Don't question it. :illuminati:

No, jk, I'll go check out the ranks and see what I messed up. :rofl:

I checked and apparently I just switched "illuminati" and "butterglutton." I fixed the list. :lol:

sunday wrote:These ranks are amazing and have greatly encouraged my participation in this forum. GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL
Can't wait until I'm a living flop

Aww, I'm so glad to hear it! :D
“Child.”
-Kathryn Lester
User avatar
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:05 am
Location: California, USA
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Ranks

PostPosted by IckleMissMayhem » Sat May 07, 2016 10:53 pm

Oh, it was fitting that the illuminati snuck up on me secretly! :D Only thing I questioned was my sanity as I originally posted the pic of the butter, then was like "what the...?!!" :rofl:
User avatar
IckleMissMayhem
full-time internet hobo
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:59 pm
Location: UK
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Ranks

PostPosted by mez29 » Sun May 08, 2016 3:10 am

IckleMissMayhem wrote:Oh, it was fitting that the illuminati snuck up on me secretly! :D Only thing I questioned was my sanity as I originally posted the pic of the butter, then was like "what the...?!!" :rofl:


That was butter?! I assumed it was a type of pasta called illuminati :facepalm: (sounds like it could be a legit pasta name? kind of?)
mez29
hobbit hair
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:33 am

Previous

Return to About This Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests