web
analytics

In-Depth Bants

Gaming Thread

Re: Gaming Thread

PostPosted by IckleMissMayhem » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:20 am

PolarFox wrote:
Oh yes... i may have forgotten to save and went out hunting at night and I may have died to a weird stupid bloob because I threw my superpowerful unicast right in the middle where everyone suddenly jumped :snow:
I kind of can't with games that have friendly fire... I'm too messy fighter to be good at such games.

:rofl: :stan: :rofl:
You're my hero! I will keep that in mind when I finally start playing. Have yelled at the company I pre-ordered from, they are sending me a second collectors edition and throwing in a season pass too because I raised such hell over the phone. (Remember the trouble I had over AoT?)
IckleMissMayhem
full-time internet hobo

Pronouns: she/her

PostPosted by PolarFox » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:11 am

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
PolarFox wrote:
Oh yes... i may have forgotten to save and went out hunting at night and I may have died to a weird stupid bloob because I threw my superpowerful unicast right in the middle where everyone suddenly jumped :snow:
I kind of can't with games that have friendly fire... I'm too messy fighter to be good at such games.

:rofl: :stan: :rofl:
You're my hero! I will keep that in mind when I finally start playing. Have yelled at the company I pre-ordered from, they are sending me a second collectors edition and throwing in a season pass too because I raised such hell over the phone. (Remember the trouble I had over AoT?)

They better... and oh yes, do I remember AoT... I had problems with that one too :rofl:
But yes, save save save save
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
PolarFox
procrastinator

PostPosted by Artdefines06 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:09 pm

Hey there - Sorry but I have a cheeky #SPON

My husband has been working on a big game with his company for like 2 years now, and they have finally released a test version, which is a small part of the big thing. its here if you have an iphone, and they need people to play and review it to see if its good. maybe give it a try and some feedback?

The neame of the game is Basketball Royale: Rule the Court!

http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/id1144297584
Still waiting for that tell all book 30 years from now when Dan starts to run out of money because he has too many designer clothes and grand pianos in his Los Angeles mansion on Mount Olympus (after his failed stage career and #phandivorce)
Artdefines06
#relatable

Pronouns: She/Her

PostPosted by Lain » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:53 am

Have you guys played the RE7 demo? What did you think?

Lain
hobbit hair

PostPosted by IckleMissMayhem » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:10 am

got too excited when Square Enix was trending on my Facebook feed this morning. I'm not not holding my breath for either FFVII or KH3.

I love them, love their work, but I haaaaaaaaaate their methods. And timeframes/deadline keeping. :rofl:
IckleMissMayhem
full-time internet hobo

PostPosted by Artdefines06 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:56 am

Sims 4 added toddlers for free! Dab can be a toddler!

https://www.thesims.com/news/sims-4-adds-toddlers
Still waiting for that tell all book 30 years from now when Dan starts to run out of money because he has too many designer clothes and grand pianos in his Los Angeles mansion on Mount Olympus (after his failed stage career and #phandivorce)
Artdefines06
#relatable

Pronouns: She/Her

PostPosted by IckleMissMayhem » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:19 pm

Artdefines06 wrote:Sims 4 added toddlers for free! Dab can be a toddler!

Nobody tell Phil about the previous article on the site. NOBODY.
IckleMissMayhem
full-time internet hobo

PostPosted by alittledizzy » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:05 pm

Anyone play Overwatch?
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

PostPosted by IckleMissMayhem » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:11 am

alittledizzy wrote:Anyone play Overwatch?

I don't, mainly because I am HORRIBLE at shooters... I still don't know how I managed to get through Mass Effect and GTA games. (Lie. I scrounged ridiculous amounts of ammo through the games, so it didn't matter when I relied on spraying bullets EVERYWHERE instead of actually being good...! :rofl: )
That technique tends to not go so well when you're playing multiplayer though... :(
IckleMissMayhem
full-time internet hobo

PostPosted by sia » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:31 am

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
Artdefines06 wrote:Sims 4 added toddlers for free! Dab can be a toddler!

Nobody tell Phil about the previous article on the site. NOBODY.

You mean vampires? :D
Not to mention that for the first time in the sims series vampires will change to their "dark form" when angry or when drinking blood also there is some rumors there will be vampire hunters. No I have no idea what significance would that have to Phil :lol:
sia
living flop

PostPosted by Skylar » Thu May 18, 2017 4:45 pm

oooo its been a while since this thread has been posted in sorry.

just thought i'd post the video games i play and what franchises i like a lot. my all time favorite video game franchise is definitely sonic the hedgehog. been playing it since i was like 6, and i think my first sonic game was either sonic mega collection or sonic adventure 2 battle. (yeah i played sonic adventure 2 before sonic adventure.. sue me ;3; i didn't know. besides there's no real story connection anyways). i have a lot of sonic stuff. i have many, many sonic games for gamecube, and a bunch of the sonic comics from archie. i also have a cute mini sonic backpack, and i also plan on getting a sonic boom wallet from spencers sometime. if anyones curious i can name off the sonic games i have lol. it's a somewhat? long list though. my favorite sonic character is shadow. 2edgy4me

another one of my favorite franchises is pokemon! i love pokemon and have been playing it since i was about 8 or so. my first pokemon game was sapphire. i have a bunch of pokemon merchandise, a lot more than sonic tbh but it's only because it's easier to buy pokemon merch than sonic. i have many tshirts of pokemon. my favorite pokemon is mimikyu, as well as delphox c:

here's a list of video games i have:
gamecube
-sonic mega collection
-shadow the hedgehog
-sonic gems collection
-sonic heroes
-mario kart double dash
-the legend of zelda: wind waker
-sonic adventure DX: Directors cut
-sonic adventure 2: battle
-sonic riders
-super smash bros melee

DS/3DS/Gameboy Advance
-animal crossing new leaf
-sonic rush
-sonic advance
-hamtaro ham ham heartbreak
-hamtaro rainbow rescue
-pokemon moon
-pokemon omega ruby
-pokemon explorers of sky
-pokemon super mystery dungeon
-pokemon mystery dungeon gates to infinity
-animal crossing happy home designer
-pokemon yellow

i also love animal crossing of course, also one of my fave game series! i've only played the ones for 3ds, but i still love it nonetheless. i plan on getting the one for wii and gamecube eventually, and i just really like the series. it's very relaxing and soothing for me to play. i also love the tales of series, and other roleplaying genre games like golden sun, tales of symphonia, and tales of phantasia as well as tales of destiny/destiny 2 and sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood. i've haven't beaten any of those unfortunately, except for the sonic rpg game, but rpg games aren't really my strong suit despite being a favorite genre of mine. another game franchise i love a lot is kirby! i have played the amazing mirror, epic yarn (a bit of it), triple deluxe, nightmare in dreamland (never owned it but have played a friends copy), and kirbys adventure for nes. i just really like video games. i'm mostly passionate about the sonic series, as it was a huge part of my childhood and was sort of the first "fandom" i was in? i joined many, many forums about it and have had many, many sonic OC's and still work on improving them to this day. i've made at least one or two fan fictions in the fandom and i roleplayed sonic a LOT growing up.

and uh..yeah. this post was probably way longer than i intended it to be. i'm just really passionate about certain video games, especially sonic. if anyone asks me stuff about sonic i'll scream of happiness, i have so much knowledge of the games and characters and the game stories

"this isn't a forever home."
Skylar
hobbit hair

Pronouns: they/their/them

Previous

Return to Other Fandoms and Recommendations