In-Depth Bants

Other YouTubers thread

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by sia » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:14 pm

Trigger Warning :
emotional abuse

I was wondering if any of you have seen this video by Dodie? It really resonated with me for some reason and I liked the way she is talking about the topic, so I was wondering what is your opinion about it?
Thanks I have no idea why it didn't work before
Last edited by sia on Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
sia
living flop
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 10:00 am

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by majitzu » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:20 pm

sia wrote:
Trigger Warning :
emotional abuse

I was wondering if any of you have seen this video by Dodie? It really resonated with me for some reason and I liked the way she is talking about the topic, so I was wondering what was your opinion about it? [YouTube] http://youtube.com/watch?v=YV2GVcPM-Yk [/YouTube]
ok what the hell am I doing wrong?



don't use space between the ] [

Here you go
Image
User avatar
majitzu
angel bean
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:22 pm
Location: South America

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by 000dia000 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:27 pm

I've been watching Dodie for a while but did not know about this, apparently she stated something about a bad relationship before so it's casual news but I don't think anybody knew it was to this extreme :shrug: It was brave of her to make a video like this, people sometimes don't realize they were in a bad situation until a long time after leaving it and refuse to look at the signs, I'm glad she made it because there's bound to be many viewers who benefit from it
000dia000
blobfish
 
Posts: 669
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:17 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by sia » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:31 pm

000dia000 wrote:I've been watching Dodie for a while but did not know about this, apparently she stated something about a bad relationship before so it's casual news but I don't think anybody knew it was to this extreme :shrug: It was brave of her to make a video like this, people sometimes don't realize they were in a bad situation until a long time after leaving it and refuse to look at the signs, I'm glad she made it because there's bound to be many viewers who benefit from it

I thought the same thing :bigthumbsup: she explains perfectly how people sometimes rationalize completely unacceptable behavior and are not even aware of it
sia
living flop
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 10:00 am

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by fancybum » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:55 pm

Interesting, Ricky Dillon kind of just came out as uncertainly asexual:


I don't want to date anyone, I don't want love, I don't want sex, I don't want to kiss anyone, I don't want to be with anyone. I just don't have that drive. It's so hard to understand because it's so not the norm.

Adding on: This could very well change in a couple years. I may fall in love with someone and this could all change. This is just how I feel in this moment of my life and this is the best way I can express it. Yes, I may talk or act a certain way, but that doesn't accumulate to my sexuality. I am just me.

I just kindly ask for you guys to stop leaving comments like, 'wow he acts like this, he must be blank.' Regardless of whether it's about me or anybody else in the world. It's so disrespectful and rude to assume certain things of people and it's rude to try and out someone, it's not your place to out them.

Nothing turns me on. I wondered about it for years and I never knew what it meant, I thought I was just messed up. The closest term I have found is asexual, but I don't even want to label myself as that. I don't like labels on me.

If I was any specific sexuality, I would have come out a long time ago.


He said he's had girlfriends and boyfriends in the past trying to figure himself out. I wish more people talked about uncertainty and being somewhat confused when it comes to their sexuality and navigating labels etc. Especially people in their 20s. I don't know, I just found it interesting. It's like the next 'wave' of coming out videos are getting more lowkey and casual (like Noodlerella's and Alexis G Zall and to a lesser extent Blackery I suppose), pretty cool.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Image
User avatar
fancybum
angel bean
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:06 pm
Location: bork

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by Winston » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:01 pm

fancybum wrote:Interesting, Ricky Dillon kind of just came out as uncertainly asexual:


I don't want to date anyone, I don't want love, I don't want sex, I don't want to kiss anyone, I don't want to be with anyone. I just don't have that drive. It's so hard to understand because it's so not the norm.

Adding on: This could very well change in a couple years. I may fall in love with someone and this could all change. This is just how I feel in this moment of my life and this is the best way I can express it. Yes, I may talk or act a certain way, but that doesn't accumulate to my sexuality. I am just me.

I just kindly ask for you guys to stop leaving comments like, 'wow he acts like this, he must be blank.' Regardless of whether it's about me or anybody else in the world. It's so disrespectful and rude to assume certain things of people and it's rude to try and out someone, it's not your place to out them.

Nothing turns me on. I wondered about it for years and I never knew what it meant, I thought I was just messed up. The closest term I have found is asexual, but I don't even want to label myself as that. I don't like labels on me.

If I was any specific sexuality, I would have come out a long time ago.


He said he's had girlfriends and boyfriends in the past trying to figure himself out. I wish more people talked about uncertainty and being somewhat confused when it comes to their sexuality and navigating labels etc. Especially people in their 20s. I don't know, I just found it interesting. It's like the next 'wave' of coming out videos are getting more lowkey and casual (like Noodlerella's and Alexis G Zall and to a lesser extent Blackery I suppose), pretty cool.


Wow that's very interesting. It sounds like a well worded video. I never really cared for him much, didn't dislike him or anything, just he never interested me. I'm sure that was a difficult vid to make. Still not too interested in him, but I now have much more respect for him. Coming out as asexual seems like it would be harder than anything else. It is something that is never really talked about much and so few people can wrap their tiny little brains around the idea of it. So much of everyday life and culture revolves around sex. I hope his friends and family are supportive and don't treat him as though he is broken or something. I have only met one openly asexual person irl and she said that was the worst part. That and everyone saying "she'll meet the right guy (never girl) and it will all change". She was in her 30's and had absolutely no sex drive, she knew what she was, it was just a lot of the people in her life couldn't handle it. She was completely fine with it. Happy with it tbh. She said from what she could see sex screwed everything up anyway, so her life was perfect and drama free. I hope Ricky, if he is indeed asexual embraces it, and doesn't let society or people in his life push him to do things he isn't comfortable with.
actions speak louder than words
User avatar
Winston
blobfish
 
Posts: 674
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:35 am
Location: USA
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by spaceguitar » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:30 am

fancybum wrote:Interesting, Ricky Dillon kind of just came out as uncertainly asexual:


I don't want to date anyone, I don't want love, I don't want sex, I don't want to kiss anyone, I don't want to be with anyone. I just don't have that drive. It's so hard to understand because it's so not the norm.

Adding on: This could very well change in a couple years. I may fall in love with someone and this could all change. This is just how I feel in this moment of my life and this is the best way I can express it. Yes, I may talk or act a certain way, but that doesn't accumulate to my sexuality. I am just me.

I just kindly ask for you guys to stop leaving comments like, 'wow he acts like this, he must be blank.' Regardless of whether it's about me or anybody else in the world. It's so disrespectful and rude to assume certain things of people and it's rude to try and out someone, it's not your place to out them.

Nothing turns me on. I wondered about it for years and I never knew what it meant, I thought I was just messed up. The closest term I have found is asexual, but I don't even want to label myself as that. I don't like labels on me.

If I was any specific sexuality, I would have come out a long time ago.



Interesting vid. I'm glad that someone is finally making an Asexual coming out video. That being said this video makes me sad in a number of ways.

1. First of all, a number of times in the video Ricky says that there must be something wrong with him (b/c of his asexuality). He doesn't seem to have a problem with thinking like that, but for me, an aro-ace person that's hurtful to hear. The #1 thing that aro/ace people often need to be told when entering the community is that they aren't broken- there's nothing wrong with them. It seems like Ricky doesn't embrace this mentality.

2. The comments section. What the hell? People are being so rude and not understanding at all. Its shocking to me that some people still don't think that the asexual community should be considered a part of the lgbt+ community, when we can clearly see that people don't accept asexuality. Like I'm happy about all of the #Lovewins stuff that has been happening lately, but I really wish that asexuality was also garnering more mainstream acceptance.
spaceguitar
#relatable
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:22 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by fancybum » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:21 pm

spaceguitar wrote:Interesting vid. I'm glad that someone is finally making an Asexual coming out video. That being said this video makes me sad in a number of ways.

1. First of all, a number of times in the video Ricky says that there must be something wrong with him (b/c of his asexuality). He doesn't seem to have a problem with thinking like that, but for me, an aro-ace person that's hurtful to hear. The #1 thing that aro/ace people often need to be told when entering the community is that they aren't broken- there's nothing wrong with them. It seems like Ricky doesn't embrace this mentality.

He made a follow-up Q&A video that actually addressed that! He took it down because it got flagged/age-restricted (since it had 'masturbate' in the title?) but he apologised for saying that and said some things along the lines of 'there's nothing wrong with the things that make up who you are' etc. That line of thinking comes from the same one that made him believe he needed to have a girlfriend and all of that to 'be normal', he even clarified that he meant to touch on 'social constructs' in the original video. It was actually a good video, I wish he had kept it up even if it was age-restricted. To answer the biggest question most people seem to have had: he said he doesn't masturbate and never has. Honestly that blows my mind, but it's interesting to hear about.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Image
User avatar
fancybum
angel bean
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:06 pm
Location: bork

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by spaceguitar » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:11 pm

fancybum wrote:
spaceguitar wrote:
Interesting vid. I'm glad that someone is finally making an Asexual coming out video. That being said this video makes me sad in a number of ways.

1. First of all, a number of times in the video Ricky says that there must be something wrong with him (b/c of his asexuality). He doesn't seem to have a problem with thinking like that, but for me, an aro-ace person that's hurtful to hear. The #1 thing that aro/ace people often need to be told when entering the community is that they aren't broken- there's nothing wrong with them. It seems like Ricky doesn't embrace this mentality.

He made a follow-up Q&A video that actually addressed that! He took it down because it got flagged/age-restricted (since it had 'masturbate' in the title?) but he apologised for saying that and said some things along the lines of 'there's nothing wrong with the things that make up who you are' etc. That line of thinking comes from the same one that made him believe he needed to have a girlfriend and all of that to 'be normal', he even clarified that he meant to touch on 'social constructs' in the original video. It was actually a good video, I wish he had kept it up even if it was age-restricted. To answer the biggest question most people seem to have had: he said he doesn't masturbate and never has. Honestly that blows my mind, but it's interesting to hear about.


Ok that's good to know. Yeah I never really thought he had ill intent, just that he was undereducated on the topic.
spaceguitar
#relatable
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:22 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by boredtears » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:52 pm



dan to phil when phil wanted him to throw away the muffin
boredtears
senpai
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:20 pm

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by 000dia000 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:16 pm


Does anybody watch any videos from Amanda? I thought she was a new YouTuber at first because she's young, only like 18/19 but she's been making videos since 2006 :jd:
I kind of thirst followed her at first but I absolutely love her energy with her videos, for some reason she's the only youtuber who's clickbait I trust because whatever's in the video title actually happens, I'm not joking.
000dia000
blobfish
 
Posts: 669
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:17 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by spaceguitar » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:09 am

000dia000 wrote:
Does anybody watch any videos from Amanda? I thought she was a new YouTuber at first because she's young, only like 18/19 but she's been making videos since 2006 :jd:
I kind of thirst followed her at first but I absolutely love her energy with her videos, for some reason she's the only youtuber who's clickbait I trust because whatever's in the video title actually happens, I'm not joking.


I like her! I don't love her videos, but i really like her as a person and have been casually shipping her and Amy for a while now.
spaceguitar
#relatable
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:22 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by mio » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:45 am

Anybody here watch Liza Koshy?
I thought she was another one of these teenage musically girls but I saw that she won a streamy award and checked her yt channel. She's actually quite funny and talented :2thumbsup:
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
User avatar
mio
#relatable
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:48 am

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by daphenaxa » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:23 am

mio wrote:Anybody here watch Liza Koshy?
I thought she was another one of these teenage musically girls but I saw that she won a streamy award and checked her yt channel. She's actually quite funny and talented :2thumbsup:


wow thanks! I had never even heard of her (which is kinda crazy since she has more than 4million subs)! I subscribed, she is great.
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
daphenaxa
blobfish
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:32 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by pearshaped34 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:24 pm

Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this question but does anyone know what happened to series two of Becoming Youtube?
I don't really follow Ben Cook at all but I've just watched Dan and Louise's prank call video from May 2014 where he calls Ben and asks him to edit him out of series two and the prank video and realised here we are in October 2016 and yet the series itself has never materialized. Was it scrapped for some reason?
pearshaped34
#relatable
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:42 am

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by nephilimcat » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:59 am

pearshaped34 wrote:Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this question but does anyone know what happened to series two of Becoming Youtube?
I don't really follow Ben Cook at all but I've just watched Dan and Louise's prank call video from May 2014 where he calls Ben and asks him to edit him out of series two and the prank video and realised here we are in October 2016 and yet the series itself has never materialized. Was it scrapped for some reason?


Nobody knows. Ben posted this on Instagram:


https://www.instagram.com/p/BBN18sQsTIY/
Filmed some all-new, updated, 2016 edition #BecomingYouTube2 (yes, I promise, it's coming!)


I don't really believe it's coming because that was 8 months ago and 2016 is almost over. I'm pissed that he said it was coming several times but it's been years now and even the updated version he filmed won't be up-to-date anymore :roll: If he can't or doesn't want to make it, then he should just say it and not keep making promises.
pulvis et umbra sumus
User avatar
nephilimcat
ar·tic·u·late
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:52 am
Location: Germany
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by pearshaped34 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:44 pm

Thanks nephilimcat.
I wonder what Ben Cook is up to. You'd think if he was having to get youtubers to re-film because he had taken so long to put together the other parts that their bits were outdated that he surely wouldn't have asked them to re-film until he had all the other bits ready to go. :shrug:
pearshaped34
#relatable
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:42 am

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by fancybum » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:15 am

Shane made it official that he's got a boyfriend.
From instagram:
Image
shanedawson wrote:As you guys know i've been pretty private about my personal life for the last couple years. But I also feel like i've been hiding such a huge part of my life recently and I don't want to do that anymore. So here it goes. This is Ryland. He's sweet, caring, and makes me so incredibly happy. He's also my boyfriend. He's been a really big part of my life and i'm so grateful that i met him. Don't worry, I don't want to exploit this or do "boyfriend tags" or any of that dumb shit. I just don't want to hide this part of my life especially since it makes me happy. Thank you guys for supporting me and for supporting the people in my life that I love. It means the world to me. ❤️

As with most things like this, people already 'knew', but how sweet. Even though I was rooting for sharrett but ah well Ryland seems nice. Good for them.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Image
User avatar
fancybum
angel bean
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:06 pm
Location: bork

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by papierklemmen » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:24 am

fancybum wrote:Shane made it official that he's got a boyfriend.
From instagram:
Image
shanedawson wrote:As you guys know i've been pretty private about my personal life for the last couple years. But I also feel like i've been hiding such a huge part of my life recently and I don't want to do that anymore. So here it goes. This is Ryland. He's sweet, caring, and makes me so incredibly happy. He's also my boyfriend. He's been a really big part of my life and i'm so grateful that i met him. Don't worry, I don't want to exploit this or do "boyfriend tags" or any of that dumb shit. I just don't want to hide this part of my life especially since it makes me happy. Thank you guys for supporting me and for supporting the people in my life that I love. It means the world to me. ❤️

As with most things like this, people already 'knew', but how sweet. Even though I was rooting for sharrett but ah well Ryland seems nice. Good for them.


that's nice. shane is not the best role model out there, lol, he's pretty messy, but i'm glad he's open about his bisexuality and provides some kind of visibility.
papierklemmen
blobfish
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:04 am

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by blueapple_x » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:09 am

fancybum wrote:Shane made it official that he's got a boyfriend.
From instagram:
Image
shanedawson wrote:As you guys know i've been pretty private about my personal life for the last couple years. But I also feel like i've been hiding such a huge part of my life recently and I don't want to do that anymore. So here it goes. This is Ryland. He's sweet, caring, and makes me so incredibly happy. He's also my boyfriend. He's been a really big part of my life and i'm so grateful that i met him. Don't worry, I don't want to exploit this or do "boyfriend tags" or any of that dumb shit. I just don't want to hide this part of my life especially since it makes me happy. Thank you guys for supporting me and for supporting the people in my life that I love. It means the world to me. ❤️

As with most things like this, people already 'knew', but how sweet. Even though I was rooting for sharrett but ah well Ryland seems nice. Good for them.

I'm out of the loop. Do we know how they met?
User avatar
blueapple_x
blobfish
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:57 am

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by Catallena » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:39 am

fancybum wrote:Shane made it official that he's got a boyfriend.
From instagram:
Image
shanedawson wrote:As you guys know i've been pretty private about my personal life for the last couple years. But I also feel like i've been hiding such a huge part of my life recently and I don't want to do that anymore. So here it goes. This is Ryland. He's sweet, caring, and makes me so incredibly happy. He's also my boyfriend. He's been a really big part of my life and i'm so grateful that i met him. Don't worry, I don't want to exploit this or do "boyfriend tags" or any of that dumb shit. I just don't want to hide this part of my life especially since it makes me happy. Thank you guys for supporting me and for supporting the people in my life that I love. It means the world to me. ❤️

As with most things like this, people already 'knew', but how sweet. Even though I was rooting for sharrett but ah well Ryland seems nice. Good for them.


Ohh I recognize Ryland, he works for ClevverTV. Shane has been in some videos with them before. In a recent video that featured both Shane and Ryland they did Couples Yoga with Lily and Joslyn (two other Clevver hosts) but I never would've thought that Shane and Ryland were dating :O Shane teamed up with Lily in the video so they didn't interact that much of course but I'm gonna rewatch and look for clues now lol.
Stan is only one letter away from Satan.
Image
User avatar
Catallena
butterglutton
 
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:56 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by fancybum » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:19 pm

blueapple_x wrote:I'm out of the loop. Do we know how they met?

As Catallena said, he's with ClevverTV, so I always assumed they met through Lily. They (Shane/Lily) just started making videos together in Feb (on their own channels and ClevverTV channels) and Ryland popped up on his instagram like 6 months ago? ish? Probably a safe guess, but I haven't heard any specifics so don't quote me :shrug:

Catallena wrote:Ohh I recognize Ryland, he works for ClevverTV. Shane has been in some videos with them before. In a recent video that featured both Shane and Ryland they did Couples Yoga with Lily and Joslyn (two other Clevver hosts) but I never would've thought that Shane and Ryland were dating :O Shane teamed up with Lily in the video so they didn't interact that much of course but I'm gonna rewatch and look for clues now lol.


They went to London/Paris together like two months ago! They've gone to Vegas together to see Britney Spears TWICE in the past few months. Most of that needs to be gleaned from stalking their instagrams/snapchats though. Oh man, I used to love his actual vlogs (where he acted relatively normal and calm, not the OTT video persona), so I was kind of bummed he didn't really vlog/anything (not even snaps) the Londonetc. trip. That would've been interesting since he's said he hates travelling, so to see how he dealt with it would have been fun. Also that kind of a trip seems like a Big Deal for him, so the fact that he went with Ryland was basically confirmation enough to me that they were a thing. Like, he wouldn't just up and go to Paris with Drew or somebody lol.

I don't think they were really trying to hide that they were together, but he's avoided and danced around the BF word (most recently in his House Tour vid where at the end (9:45) he says he has friends, family, and 'special people' in his life, obviously meaning an SO), so this is nice. And I get the need for privacy after being so public with his last relationships, but sigh. I'd like to see some more Real Shane, especially in 'I'm now dating a dude' mode. Seems kind of unfortunate that he felt the need to clamp down on sharing his personal life after it stopped being a 'straight guy' life. I mean he's been open about dating guys and whatever, and I know he's been clear it's just about growing up and not needing to overshare so much, but I want to know more. Guys, I don't have cable.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Image
User avatar
fancybum
angel bean
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:06 pm
Location: bork

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by Catallena » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:48 pm

Catallena wrote:Ohh I recognize Ryland, he works for ClevverTV. Shane has been in some videos with them before. In a recent video that featured both Shane and Ryland they did Couples Yoga with Lily and Joslyn (two other Clevver hosts) but I never would've thought that Shane and Ryland were dating :O Shane teamed up with Lily in the video so they didn't interact that much of course but I'm gonna rewatch and look for clues now lol.


They went to London/Paris together like two months ago! They've gone to Vegas together to see Britney Spears TWICE in the past few months. Most of that needs to be gleaned from stalking their instagrams/snapchats though. Oh man, I used to love his actual vlogs (where he acted relatively normal and calm, not the OTT video persona), so I was kind of bummed he didn't really vlog/anything (not even snaps) the Londonetc. trip. That would've been interesting since he's said he hates travelling, so to see how he dealt with it would have been fun. Also that kind of a trip seems like a Big Deal for him, so the fact that he went with Ryland was basically confirmation enough to me that they were a thing. Like, he wouldn't just up and go to Paris with Drew or somebody lol.

I don't think they were really trying to hide that they were together, but he's avoided and danced around the BF word (most recently in his House Tour vid where at the end (9:45) he says he has friends, family, and 'special people' in his life, obviously meaning an SO), so this is nice. And I get the need for privacy after being so public with his last relationships, but sigh. I'd like to see some more Real Shane, especially in 'I'm now dating a dude' mode. Seems kind of unfortunate that he felt the need to clamp down on sharing his personal life after it stopped being a 'straight guy' life. I mean he's been open about dating guys and whatever, and I know he's been clear it's just about growing up and not needing to overshare so much, but I want to know more. Guys, I don't have cable.[/quote]

Ohh see I don't keep up with Shane or anyone at Clevver, I just watch some (okay a lot) of Clevver videos. Shane and Ryland look cute together, I wish them happiness.

Totally get your need for more lol, damn YouTubers are always oversharing until it gets interesting :lol:
Stan is only one letter away from Satan.
Image
User avatar
Catallena
butterglutton
 
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:56 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by sweetmm » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:52 pm

It has been quite obvious from Ryland's instagram (thanks manged for the heads up) that they were an item. I guess Shane wanted to be certain before he makes it public, does not want a hangrid situation.

I think they do have lots of fun together

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJpIp1MBWQO ... ylandadams (video)
Image
sweetmm
angel bean
 
Posts: 1041
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:49 pm
Location: GMT +8
Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Other YouTubers thread

PostPosted by ccgs » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:54 pm

sweetmm wrote:It has been quite obvious from Ryland's instagram (thanks manged for the heads up) that they were an item. I guess Shane wanted to be certain before he makes it public, does not want a hangrid situation.

]I think they do have lots of fun together

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJpIp1MBWQO ... ylandadams (video)
I would have never thought they would be a couple, but they look so cute together. Especially with the height difference. I call BS on the "i'm not gonna exploit our relationship for views" part, he's been a youtuber for his whole adult life, exploiting his personal life is what he does. I hope he doesn't, though, I want them to last.
Image
ccgs
squish
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:19 pm
Pronouns: they/them

PreviousNext

Return to Other Youtubers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest