Website issues/can't update avatar

Post questions, comments, concerns, and suggestions about this forum here.
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

I have an issue I need to talk about.

So IDB has been pretty bad for me as of late. I can't post long posts on Firefox (have tried many things and it's up to date) and now I seem to have a problem that I can't upload my avatar here, whereas I used to be able to.

I haven't checked if I can upload from imgur, but If I remember correctly it will just make a local copy of the avatar? The problem seems to be that the site has a hard time taking big data-requests and it times out, and I wonder if anyone has had similar issues with the site as of late?

I think it started after the migration but I'm not sure.

I'm not here to bash anyone and I'm not sure if you have anyone to help you with this issue, but I do wonder what is going on and if it is in your hands to fix it?

Sincerely,
Anonymousse
But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Sorry to hear you are still having issues. I will get in touch with the prophpbb support and see if the Firefox issue is a regular occurance since the migration. As soon as they get back to me I'll let you know, maybe they have a fix for it.

Regarding the avatar, how are you trying to upload it? Are you hosting it off site?
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

missemma wrote: Regarding the avatar, how are you trying to upload it? Are you hosting it off site?
As I said, I always just upload it to the site.

Using a host-site on Chrome worked.

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged