PolarFox wrote:
CallMeAyana wrote:
PolarFox wrote:
CallMeAyana wrote:Me reading SnK:
what chapter
...Starting from Chapter 48 ._.
oh you sweet summer child
like 80 chapters later this will be the tip of the icebert for you
I finally finished SnK! Like... up to the most recent chapter, obvs, and it's just so... What. I actually kinda theorized that Levi might be an Ackerman (because he and Mikasa are the only ones who deserve the badass title in that manga), but I never actually thought that it was real. Thanks, Isayama Hajime, for destroying my ship. Anyways...it's just so mind-blowing because their situation is just so like Gintoki's in Gintama (Gintoki and the Kabuki District is fighting the universe, while Eren and the rest of the Eldians will fight the rest of the world). I actually wish that Reiner is the one that Armin ate since the Armored Titan is harder to kill, but... :sideeye: Also, the titan who ate Carla can be given a different meaning ;) Dina is jealous of Carla because... you know. Also, I'm wondering how Eren ("The Owl") knew of Mikasa and Armin, like... what is their role? How come he knew someone with the same name as the Mikasa and Armin that we know of now? Does that mean he can see the future from someone else's memories? But whose? What? What is life? I don't know.
I think everything you wrote should have a massive spoiler alert in case someone doesn't scroll fast enough. But I understand your frustrations. Spoiler reply:
plot-armored titan yeah, but colossal Armin? Sign me the f up, good stuff.
And i feel you, I cried when chapter 82 came out anf I thought Isayama managed to kill both my favourite character and my otp. but it was nice to get a confession out of Eren in 73 and then from Armin in 82 no matter how painful it was And well, I cried many times since then, but Heh. Last chapter though. It was so amazing. Carpet bombing titans? Marley is truly fucked up
...I actually cried when I thought Armin was done for. Damn Isayama. Also, Marley is ruthless and smart. Aside from having their numbers, Marley also have superior knowledge, and possibly technology to easily wipe out the Eldians. It won't even be a "war" at this point since the Marley have over half of the 9 Titans, and even air-power! I do hope that after this timeskip, the Eldians already found ways to improve their technology, and is on par (or more) with the technology that the Marley have because on the recent chapter, even if Reiner is nearing his 13-years mark, he was taken down, despite having an armour. I also do hope that Eren could control the Founding Titan's power because if he couldn't, they're done for, even if they do have the technology to take down one of the 9 Titans. It's also important to note that the Beast Titan has the ability to control pure titans, as seen on the battle before the timeskip, so it's crucial for Eren to control the Founding Titan's power because not only it can control pure titans, but the other 8 Titans as well.
Sorry for this long rant...
PolarFox
truth bomb
Pronouns: she/her

CallMeAyana wrote: Sorry for this long rant...
It's okay. I love talking about SnK. A lot. You can DM me anytime on any social media if you want to talk more haha.
Oh boy. It was torture reading it while it was coming out. I waited a month believing he was dead and that him and Eren won't see the ocean :( and then the ocean scene to me felt more like Armin x Mikasa moment (which is the second best ship imo anyway) and I'm feeling kinda sad for Eren. He seems really depressed by the way it's going on.
And i hope they will with the new land develop some high level industry and teach Eren how to use the coordinate. And then take the wall titans for that walk Armin foreshadowed in chapter 34 (i think) or they will be crushed. Marley is savage and mercilessand it seems the walldians are at disadvantage as it also seems the whole world hates Eldians. Maybe east sea nation/clan where Mikasa apparently comes from could help them. But first they need to learn how to sail the seas.
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: Phan Trash

PolarFox wrote:
It's okay. I love talking about SnK. A lot. You can DM me anytime on any social media if you want to talk more haha.
Oh boy. It was torture reading it while it was coming out. I waited a month believing he was dead and that him and Eren won't see the ocean :( and then the ocean scene to me felt more like Armin x Mikasa moment (which is the second best ship imo anyway) and I'm feeling kinda sad for Eren. He seems really depressed by the way it's going on.
And i hope they will with the new land develop some high level industry and teach Eren how to use the coordinate. And then take the wall titans for that walk Armin foreshadowed in chapter 34 (i think) or they will be crushed. Marley is savage and mercilessand it seems the walldians are at disadvantage as it also seems the whole world hates Eldians. Maybe east sea nation/clan where Mikasa apparently comes from could help them. But first they need to learn how to sail the seas.
I highly doubt that Eren could finally use the coordinate properly, though. He hasn't used (and wasn't able to) the coordinate ever since he punched Dina. And I highly doubt that people will agree with his plan on eating Krista (or something along those lines because, you know, royal bloodlines and whatever). However, I do think that they have made amazing progress (or so I think) with their technology since Grisha bought some of the blueprints over from his homeland. They still probably haven't made any ships or aircrafts, though... Marley has the upper-hand, no matter how much you look at it from different angles. They might use the anti-Titan artillery that they got from the battle on Fort Slava against Eren, which puts Eren and the others in a tight spot. Even if Eren can harden his skin, the continous barrage of the artillery would take a toll on him, seeing as Reiner didn't even stand a chance against it despite his armor. I also highly doubt that Armin can fully utilize his new Titan form, but I'd like to think that he already came up with ideas on how to decrease the Colossal Titan's weak points (since Bertholdt clearly didn't explore all of the weaknesses and capabilities of the Colossal Titan). Sadly, the Mid-East already fell since their last stand was on Fort Slava :( I do think that there might be other Ackermans out there, though, and it would be wonderful if they'll be on Eren's side because, well, Eren and the other's are clearly at a disadvantage already (and it wouldn't hurt to have a couple more Levi and Mikasa, right?) Also, the Ackerman's duty is to protect the royal bloodline, right? Krista is the only one left, so... Well, I hope it'll happen, or Eren and the others will be fucked. (Also, it seems that there are no Ackermans in the entirety of the Marley Empire since if they do have a few, those Ackermans will probably be on the frontline long ago. The Marley wouldn't pass on the chance to have soldiers like Levi and Mikasa.)
The beach scene looks a bit like Armin x Mikasa because Eren seems to be more focused/worried becuase just across the sea, there exists an island where the Marley lives. I ship Ereri/Riren and Armin X Jean btw.
PolarFox
truth bomb

CallMeAyana wrote:
PolarFox wrote:
I highly doubt that Eren could finally use the coordinate properly, though. He hasn't used (and wasn't able to) the coordinate ever since he punched Dina. And I highly doubt that people will agree with his plan on eating Krista (or something along those lines because, you know, royal bloodlines and whatever). However, I do think that they have made amazing progress (or so I think) with their technology since Grisha bought some of the blueprints over from his homeland. They still probably haven't made any ships or aircrafts, though... Marley has the upper-hand, no matter how much you look at it from different angles. They might use the anti-Titan artillery that they got from the battle on Fort Slava against Eren, which puts Eren and the others in a tight spot. Even if Eren can harden his skin, the continous barrage of the artillery would take a toll on him, seeing as Reiner didn't even stand a chance against it despite his armor. I also highly doubt that Armin can fully utilize his new Titan form, but I'd like to think that he already came up with ideas on how to decrease the Colossal Titan's weak points (since Bertholdt clearly didn't explore all of the weaknesses and capabilities of the Colossal Titan). Sadly, the Mid-East already fell since their last stand was on Fort Slava :( I do think that there might be other Ackermans out there, though, and it would be wonderful if they'll be on Eren's side because, well, Eren and the other's are clearly at a disadvantage already (and it wouldn't hurt to have a couple more Levi and Mikasa, right?) Also, the Ackerman's duty is to protect the royal bloodline, right? Krista is the only one left, so... Well, I hope it'll happen, or Eren and the others will be fucked. (Also, it seems that there are no Ackermans in the entirety of the Marley Empire since if they do have a few, those Ackermans will probably be on the frontline long ago. The Marley wouldn't pass on the chance to have soldiers like Levi and Mikasa.)
The beach scene looks a bit like Armin x Mikasa because Eren seems to be more focused/worried becuase just across the sea, there exists an island where the Marley lives. I ship Ereri/Riren and Armin X Jean btw.
yeah... I am really looking forward to Armin and Eren fighting side by side though. Maybe the wall titans can give them edge but it will still be a victory by a hair. Maybe the asians and Ackermans will be whta will help them. Technology surely isn't on their side and neither is titan power if Eren doesn't find a way how to utilize the coordinate without hurting Historia. I wonder if Armin will even be a colossal type. Maybe he will just be a tiny toaster. Hmm. With recent chapters, I honestly have no idea what to expect. And the timeskip as well... eh.
the only two ships i kinda dislike, gdi team Eremin here
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
000dia000
emo goose

I'd just like to denounce any anime I've ever expressed interest in. I finally watched Haikyu and for whatever reason, whatever it is about the show, it's now my favourite anime ever. Possibly my favourite tv show. Pack it up. I'm done. I don't know why, but I'm not obsessed with a volleyball anime and it's not even for the shipping, it's for the relationships and the sport!!!!!

I've also been watching Boku no Hero Academia. I'm pretty sure I was borderline hating it until I got to a point of just being "meh" about it, but then, the tournament arc really turned it around. Once you get over the character introductions and establishment of plot, etc, with most tv shows, suddenly the show is amazing.

Also, kind of OT but not really, but is anybody else really confused by the shipping in anime sometimes? Well, most tv shows. Usually I find that I look into an anime, and if it has a popular ship I expect it to have characters with the very least strong chemistry between each other. I'm finding that shipping has just descended into just putting two aesthetically pleasing characters together and fantasizing about their interactions when they probably actually hate each other or are indifferent in actual canon. It's so annoying going into a tv show, expecting an interesting relationship, then receive barely any interaction, and then the entire fandom is just dominated by headcanons and flower crown fan art? I must sound like the most negative, unimaginative person ever, but I just can't see the interest in having ten billion ships when the characters are all like "bro" with each other and have probably made jokes at the expense of gay people. At least with something like Yuri on Ice, even if Yuri and Victor never became canon and it was all queer bait, at least there was decent chemistry. Look at me, being a gay ship connoisseur. (and yes, I was prompted by all the gay shipping centered around BNHA)
:cactus:
felucca
truth bomb

Yay, an anime thread! :love2:

I just got back into anime after like 10 years of not watching it. (Basically burned myself out watching one million episodes of Naruto Shippuuden at the same time as not liking the second half of Death Note that much.)

So far I've watched:
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica (my rating: a lot of the art is ridiculously cool and unique, but I didn't connect with the plot at all and lost interest halfway through. perhaps I didn't fully understand it since I haven't watched other magical girl stuff.)
- Full Metal Alchemist (my rating: it ticks all the boxes of being charming, dark and funny at the same time, but for some reason I just can't seem to grow attached to it. took a break from it four months ago and forgot to start watching it again, oops. might have had too high expectations from having heard about it for years.)
- Hunter X Hunter (my rating: new fave! super charming and exciting, with an excellent sense of humour. I really love all the characters, be they proper main characters or just side characters, and so far the story's really well-paced.)
- Kuroko No Basket (my rating: engaging sports anime, never thought I'd get so into it but here I am.)

On my to-do-list:
- Attack on Titan
- Parasyte
- Steins;Gate
- One Punch Man
- Your Lie In April
- Cowboy Bebop
000dia000 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:34 pm I'd just like to denounce any anime I've ever expressed interest in. I finally watched Haikyu and for whatever reason, whatever it is about the show, it's now my favourite anime ever. Possibly my favourite tv show. Pack it up. I'm done. I don't know why, but I'm not obsessed with a volleyball anime and it's not even for the shipping, it's for the relationships and the sport!!!!!
I feel ya. My boyfriend recently talked me into watching Kuroko No Basket and now I'm SO INVESTED in their stupid sport(!!!???). Definitely going to watch Haikyu at some point later on. Might look into Mob Psycho 100 when I get the time, too.
Catallena wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:47 pm5 Centimeters Per Second - Watch it, it's a classic. It's a gorgeously animated movie divided in three parts. Will make you hate trains for the rest of your life.
I'm... strangely intrigued?
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh:
000dia000
emo goose

felucca wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:32 pm
000dia000 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:34 pm I'd just like to denounce any anime I've ever expressed interest in. I finally watched Haikyu and for whatever reason, whatever it is about the show, it's now my favourite anime ever. Possibly my favourite tv show. Pack it up. I'm done. I don't know why, but I'm not obsessed with a volleyball anime and it's not even for the shipping, it's for the relationships and the sport!!!!!
I feel ya. My boyfriend recently talked me into watching Kuroko No Basket and now I'm SO INVESTED in their stupid sport(!!!???). Definitely going to watch Haikyu at some point later on. Might look into Mob Psycho 100 when I get the time, too.
I'm seriously into volleyball now, I don't know how. Dan wasn't lying when he said sports anime gets you into the actual sport. I think I'll start kuroko no basket sometime and maybe ace of diamond. I don't think Free! is exactly going to get me into swimming, so I think I might overlook that lol. Also Haikyu is a lot more grounded and more "realistic" than Kuroko is (from what I've seen). Also, do watch Mob Psycho 100! It's my profile pic for a reason :philtrash:

Also! Everyone should watch "A Silent Voice" (Koe no Katachi) if you like emotional movies. I usually don't get that invested in drama, but it's seriously beautiful.
felucca
truth bomb

000dia000 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:57 pmI'm seriously into volleyball now, I don't know how. Dan wasn't lying when he said sports anime gets you into the actual sport. I think I'll start kuroko no basket sometime and maybe ace of diamond. I don't think Free! is exactly going to get me into swimming, so I think I might overlook that lol. Also Haikyu is a lot more grounded and more "realistic" than Kuroko is (from what I've seen). Also, do watch Mob Psycho 100! It's my profile pic for a reason :philtrash:

Also! Everyone should watch "A Silent Voice" (Koe no Katachi) if you like emotional movies. I usually don't get that invested in drama, but it's seriously beautiful.
A lot of the things in Kuroko are very realistic. You can tell they spent a lot of time looking at real basketball players to get their movements just right in the art, which is very satisfying, and a lot of the playtime, training, teambuilding etc is generally realistic (I'm in love with their trainer and all the non-main characters of the team). What makes it less realistic is that they have a few "prodigies" who are insanely good at basket. They're still only good at things real players are good at - but exaggeratedly so.

Also lol, I'm already into swimming but I don't know if I would like watching Free! from what I've seen. One day I'll probably give it a try anyway just because it's about swimming. I've got a feeling it might hit my nostalgia nerve.
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

felucca wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:32 pm
Catallena wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:47 pm5 Centimeters Per Second - Watch it, it's a classic. It's a gorgeously animated movie divided in three parts. Will make you hate trains for the rest of your life.
I'm... strangely intrigued?
T R A I N S A R E T H E D E V I L

But seriously, 5CMPS is good. I watched it again a few weeks ago and I'm never not amazed at the beauty of the animation and the soundtrack.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
DryCereal
koi pond

My "watched and loved list" currently stands at (in no particular order)

Attack on Titan
Your Lie in April
Free
YOI
Parasyte

I need to watch more. My crunchyroll membersip keeps rolling, and there's been no anime being watched recently!!
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
RRR98
drama llama

I've also been watching Boku no Hero Academia. I'm pretty sure I was borderline hating it until I got to a point of just being "meh" about it, but then, the tournament arc really turned it around. Once you get over the character introductions and establishment of plot, etc, with most tv shows, suddenly the show is amazing.

Also, kind of OT but not really, but is anybody else really confused by the shipping in anime sometimes? Well, most tv shows. Usually I find that I look into an anime, and if it has a popular ship I expect it to have characters with the very least strong chemistry between each other. I'm finding that shipping has just descended into just putting two aesthetically pleasing characters together and fantasizing about their interactions when they probably actually hate each other or are indifferent in actual canon. It's so annoying going into a tv show, expecting an interesting relationship, then receive barely any interaction, and then the entire fandom is just dominated by headcanons and flower crown fan art? I must sound like the most negative, unimaginative person ever, but I just can't see the interest in having ten billion ships when the characters are all like "bro" with each other and have probably made jokes at the expense of gay people. At least with something like Yuri on Ice, even if Yuri and Victor never became canon and it was all queer bait, at least there was decent chemistry. Look at me, being a gay ship connoisseur. (and yes, I was prompted by all the gay shipping centered around BNHA)
With the tv show are you talking about Teen Wolf by any chance? I started watching becouse of ao3 and thought Stiles and Derek had a lot of scenes bu5 most of the shipping was from season 1. I only stayed watching becouse of void stiles and just stiles in general. Also Dylan and Tyler both said that they would love for sterek to happen and it never did which made me really mad, especially since the show runner is gay.
000dia000
emo goose

RRR98 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:41 pm

With the tv show are you talking about Teen Wolf by any chance? I started watching becouse of ao3 and thought Stiles and Derek had a lot of scenes bu5 most of the shipping was from season 1. I only stayed watching becouse of void stiles and just stiles in general. Also Dylan and Tyler both said that they would love for sterek to happen and it never did which made me really mad, especially since the show runner is gay.
Haha. I never watched Teen Wolf actually, though I noticed that it has a huge shipping fanbase. From what I see though, it just looks like textbook queerbaiting unless they turn it around (unlikely). I was actually referring to Boku no Hero Academia, but I like that you can insert most TV popular TV shows into the paragraph and it fits nicely.

I guess I criticise fan's inability differentiate canon from fan theory (the fan's "canon" :roll: ) and the general divide in some places between the two. It sometimes make engaging and enjoying with a TV show or fandom difficult when it is all based on speculation or just something plainly different to what the show is trying. For some things, it's actually difficult to find people who might like the show for the plot rather than those who just like it for the characters. I think a show that fits this would be "Voltron", essentially a show people watch for the characters but you never see the story discussed, only the Klance ship.
RRR98
drama llama

000dia000 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:08 pm
RRR98 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:41 pm

Haha. I never watched Teen Wolf actually, though I noticed that it has a huge shipping fanbase. From what I see though, it just looks like textbook queerbaiting unless they turn it around (unlikely). I was actually referring to Boku no Hero Academia, but I like that you can insert most TV popular TV shows into the paragraph and it fits nicely.

I guess I criticise fan's inability differentiate canon from fan theory (the fan's "canon" :roll: ) and the general divide in some places between the two. It sometimes make engaging and enjoying with a TV show or fandom difficult when it is all based on speculation or just something plainly different to what the show is trying. For some things, it's actually difficult to find people who might like the show for the plot rather than those who just like it for the characters. I think a show that fits this would be "Voltron", essentially a show people watch for the characters but you never see the story discussed, only the Klance ship.
Yep I also watched voltron because it had a lot of fics and I don’t really see how Klance became so popular, now I just skip to Keith since he’s the one I like the most. It’s really irritating when a ship has so many fics on ao3 and then on the show there is like nothing or they hate each other’s guts. With anime I would say that half my ships are straight and the other half are some form of lgbt but I only get into the ships half the time since those are the only ones written and then I’m pissed when they are not canon
000dia000
emo goose

RRR98 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:39 pm Yep I also watched voltron because it had a lot of fics and I don’t really see how Klance became so popular, now I just skip to Keith since he’s the one I like the most. It’s really irritating when a ship has so many fics on ao3 and then on the show there is like nothing or they hate each other’s guts. With anime I would say that half my ships are straight and the other half are some form of lgbt but I only get into the ships half the time since those are the only ones written and then I’m pissed when they are not canon
Lol, I don't ship Klance (it wouldn't happen) I don't mind it so much, in that whenever I see good fanart or anything idk there's no complaints there. I like active fandoms, and it would be a lie that a ship hasn't "attracted" me to a fandom, not that I like shipping, but I find that shows with shipping are either good or at least have an active fanbase for me to enjoy art. :shrug: Also, fanfic is just generally the only way I can find good LGBT fic that isn't shit like most published works are. So, even if I don't think it would happen in canon if I like a tv show, and it has a popular pairing, I see what popular fanfics there are, just for light reading.

However, I don't think I'll ever understand why Klance is popular, considering there's not even any chemistry, I think they've moved past hating each other, but they're certainly not even friends. [Also, the recent season really estranged Keith from the team itself, was big ?wtf? for me, as you'd think they'd appeal to the family/team aspect of the show people like, but noooo. I wouldn't mind, only that the show at times feels directionless, as if they're making it up as they go along. There's great world building and background, but I think it's losing some of its appeal trying to go big when its successful earlier episodes worked best with the "monster of the day" theme, but that's just my opinion.]

Also, I'm going to have to fight you on Klance being the best character, all intellectuals know that Lance is the best, sorry for the rude awakening :gg:

Sidenote: are there any ships for anime (or even other media) that have an actual possibility of occurring? Usually straight ships get together, unless is clearly platonic or it's like harem or something. I'm just interested.
RRR98
drama llama

I just like Keith’s character more, I can’t think of any off the top of my head because I’ve been reading a lot of fanfic lately and that kinda changes my perception if I haven’t seen the show in a while. One straight ship that I was hoping would happen was shikamaru and temari from Naruto and it did become canon and I was sooo happy because I didt want him with Ino, and he’s my favorite character in Naruto.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

lol I'm reviving this thread because I need a place to write down feelings.

More than 2 years ago I wrote this about Symphogear:
Catallena wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:47 pm I recently picked up Senki Zesshou Symphogear's second season again after abandoning it over a year ago and I've just now finished it. Now I'm gonna continue on with the third season and after that I plan on rewatching Revolutionary Girl Utena. I've watched it before when I was 13 but reading about it years later made it obvious that it's themes completely went over my head as an ignorant child. I'm excited :D

Zenki Sesshou Symphogear is entertaining but not great btw, so I can't really recommend it. But I don't hate it and it's entertaining enough so I'm committed to finishing it now.
And yesterday, after 7 years and 5 seasons, the Symphogear anime came to an end. And I'm no longer gonna deny my love for this anime. It's great.

Quick plot summary of the first season: Zwei Wing are a popular idol duo consisting of Kanade Amou and Tsubasa Kazanari. Secretly, they are also magical girls who fight against a hostile invading alien species called Noise. They do this with the power of their Symphogear, a mecha armor that uses the power of music. A normal girl named Hibiki Tachibana goes to their concert, but Noise attack the event. Hibiki almost gets killed, but she is saved by Kanade who sacrifices herself. A piece of Kanade's Symphogear relic (Gungnir) then embeds itself into Hibiki's chest. Two years later, the Symphogear relic in Hibiki's body activiates and allows her to transform and use Gungnir to fight Noise alongside Tsubasa and protect the people she loves (mainly her totally platonic bff Miku... yeah this show is pretty gay).

So. Magical girls in mecha armor who sing while they fight. And season 1 is a bit basic, but it just acts as a solid set up for future seasons where more characters and lore are introduced. The series really starts to shine from season 2 onwards. It's stilldumb and ridiculous at times, but it's so entertaining and it's part of the charm that this series has. It never takes itself too seriously. The characters are all so lovable and you want good things for all of them. After season 1 they got a higher animation budget which results in some beautifully animated scenes (it's never consistent in quality, but it at least manages to not look soulless like a lot of other modern anime) like Tsubasa's concerts. The soundtrack is amazing and every season has a banger opening theme performed by Nana Mizuki.

I'm really sad to see it go. Symphogear came around during a time where Madoka's popularity peaked and everyone was attempting their own versions of a grim dark magical girl genre deconstruction. And at first Symphogear seemed like one of these attempts, though it also borrowed elements from some other magical girl series like Nanoha. One of the advertised main girls gets killed in the very first episode, and it's definitely not as sunshine and rainbows as Precure. But it plays so many classic mahou shoujo tropes straight, and that's what makes me love this anime. It never fully goes into that Everything Is Darkness And Despair thing, there's always that classic Sailor Moon feel that these girls WILL save the world from evil because they have the power of love and justice on their side and a main character who is clumsy and upbeat but also just really stubborn. It's a very optimistic series underneath all the shounen tropes of bloody fights and fanservice.

Symphogear has a very dedicated fanbase in Japan, but it hasn't really gotten the love and appreciation it deserves from an international audience. However, Crunchyroll picked it up this year so if you want something fun and cool to watch... all 5 seasons are on there.

Watch Symphogear.

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr