Tronnor Troyler Triangle Friendship

corn flakes
moon room

So till now we have some photos in which they are together?It's possible but still do we have something else? If it is real, he surely moved fast but it could be also that the relationship was already crumbling for some months and he checked out mentally before but also like bedhead91 said.
English is not my first language: half of the mistakes are typos ,half are me
000dia000
emo goose

I don't know that much about Tronnor or Troyler and I was wondering if anyone had any link to any magnificent Proof pages?
:cactus:
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

I wonder if the rift between TylerO and Connor before was because Tyler warned him about Troye ze Player ;)
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

Not even a fan nor do I follow either of them, but the Tronnor fandom on Tumblr is on pure chaos recently because apparently Jacob's sister recently confirmed Tracob on an instagram post by referring to Troye as her brother's boyfriend. Anyone here actively following the Tronnor issue? Please tell us your opinion about it. Please inform us about what's happening. :platonic:

I have to admit, even if I don't really follow them, I'm fascinated by the alleged relationship between Tronnor. I feel like in the end, if ever Deppy are really together now, but then they break up in the future, we'd be like the Tronnor fandom. Never had a confirmation that they were together. Never knew the details of the relationship. Never know when the break up was. Just gonna see them slowly drifting apart. :? :(

Edit: This is apparently the post: Image
P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
kusunoki masashige
butt chair

RiriPandaHeart2 wrote: I have to admit, even if I don't really follow them, I'm fascinated by the alleged relationship between Tronnor. I feel like in the end, if ever Deppy are really together now, but then they break up in the future, we'd be like the Tronnor fandom. Never had a confirmation that they were together. Never knew the details of the relationship. Never know when the break up was. Just gonna see them slowly drifting apart. :? :(
aargh, that's my big fear with deppy to be honest

(don't follow Troye or Connor but I think they were a thing, and I think Troye is definitely with this Jacob guy now)
manged
lady door

The Tronnor fandom meltdown over this is pretty entertaining ngl. Give it up, Deelishis, they've been over for months now. Connor still hasn't stopped the with emo tweets/instas/snaps, and people are saying it's due to Tracob. Aw, as much as I like to laugh at Connor, I hope he cuffs himself a nu boo. Now I'm really wondering if Troye cheated on Connor with Jacob or something.
Winston
flower crown
Pronouns: she/her

What happened with Troy today? He tweeted something about people not sharing things he wouldn't want shared. Anyone know?
actions speak louder than words
corn flakes
moon room

Winston wrote:What happened with Troy today? He tweeted something about people not sharing things he wouldn't want shared. Anyone know?
Found this hope for him it's not this but alas it seems something quite personal risked to be shared. Don't know, usually I don't keep up with him but best of luck
English is not my first language: half of the mistakes are typos ,half are me
Winston
flower crown

corn flakes wrote:
Winston wrote:What happened with Troy today? He tweeted something about people not sharing things he wouldn't want shared. Anyone know?
Found this hope for him it's not this but alas it seems something quite personal risked to be shared. Don't know, usually I don't keep up with him but best of luck

I don't follow him either, but it came up in my twitter feed. was curious. I hope he doesn't have nudes to leak. what was he thinking if he does... seriously
manged
lady door

This is probably problematic to insinuate but... was anyone able to track down who leaked them? I mean, a rising pop star can always benefit from some publicity. And looking at the pic in question, they don't really strike me as "hook up" nudes a guy would really send out to someone. Ain't no dick. Ain't no balls. Ain't no hole. Like he has a bf, right? Why be artsy and coy with the mirror condensation over the goods? And if he was hacked, then why is that the only pic we're seeing?

So yeah I said it, I think it's a stunt. Boom.
daphenaxa
blobfish

manged wrote:This is probably problematic to insinuate but... was anyone able to track down who leaked them? I mean, a rising pop star can always benefit from some publicity. And looking at the pic in question, they don't really strike me as "hook up" nudes a guy would really send out to someone. Ain't no dick. Ain't no balls. Ain't no hole. Like he has a bf, right? Why be artsy and coy with the mirror condensation over the goods? And if he was hacked, then why is that the only pic we're seeing?

there is an asshole pic tho
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
Winston
flower crown

daphenaxa wrote:
manged wrote:This is probably problematic to insinuate but... was anyone able to track down who leaked them? I mean, a rising pop star can always benefit from some publicity. And looking at the pic in question, they don't really strike me as "hook up" nudes a guy would really send out to someone. Ain't no dick. Ain't no balls. Ain't no hole. Like he has a bf, right? Why be artsy and coy with the mirror condensation over the goods? And if he was hacked, then why is that the only pic we're seeing?

:shock:
daphenaxa
blobfish

Winston wrote:
:shock:
it was posted on ONTD but some people say it's not him so who knows
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
manged
lady door

daphenaxa wrote:

Do you mean this one? Because I don't think that counts...
ETA jokes aside, I don't think the hole pic is him
Winston
flower crown

manged wrote:
daphenaxa wrote:

How could anyone tell if it was his? Was it singing blue neighborhood something? I mean really....

(P.s. what the hell is ONTD?) I haven't seen any of the pics, nor do I want to, leaked or not. He's not really my style. ;)
manged
lady door

Winston wrote:
manged wrote:
daphenaxa wrote:

How could anyone tell if it was his? Was it singing blue neighborhood something? I mean really....

(P.s. what the hell is ONTD?) I haven't seen any of the pics, nor do I want to, leaked or not. He's not really my style. ;)
LMAO
It's a v creatively composed butthole pic where you can see half of the guy's face and he kinda looks like Troye in like 2014. But I'm p sure I've seen the alleged butthole pic on tumblr before anyway.

ONTD= ohnotheydidnt on livejournal
Winston
flower crown

Ah.
phamnotof
morning quiff

I saw the butthole one and immediately dismissed it as not him. And there was also this very explicit frontal one that I also dismissed as not him, so then from what I can tell, there's only the mirror one. And he did say "almost nudes". But I could be wrong.

But now, he's on twitter talking about how he's "more upset about the private pictures than the nudes" and I'm, of course, like - we shouldn't share these publicly, but at the same time, I kinda wanna at least know what's where and what's what?

So if anyone knows. A fellow stalker could use some info. *stalker wave*
manged
lady door

phamnotof wrote:I saw the butthole one and immediately dismissed it as not him. And there was also this very explicit frontal one that I also dismissed as not him, so then from what I can tell, there's only the mirror one. And he did say "almost nudes". But I could be wrong.

But now, he's on twitter talking about how he's "more upset about the private pictures than the nudes" and I'm, of course, like - we shouldn't share these publicly, but at the same time, I kinda wanna at least know what's where and what's what?

So if anyone knows. A fellow stalker could use some info. *stalker wave*
Ol' boy could use a page out of the Phan Manual phanual, because I certainly wouldn't have known about other private pics if he hadn't mentioned them. Oop. They aren't really on Twitter or Tumblr, so now he's gonna have stalkers digging around for them... if they really do exist, that is. (I still think he leaked the not-nude himself so, idk... is he mentioning other private pics to make the hacking sound more believable?)
phamnotof
morning quiff

manged wrote: Ol' boy could use a page out of the Phan Manual phanual, because I certainly wouldn't have known about other private pics if he hadn't mentioned them. Oop. They aren't really on Twitter or Tumblr, so now he's gonna have stalkers digging around for them... if they really do exist, that is. (I still think he leaked the not-nude himself so, idk... is he mentioning other private pics to make the hacking sound more believable?)
Right? I'd barely have any clue anything was posted, had it not been for his tweets. And that mirror one is suspiciously flattering even for him being an elf-faced twink with #aesthetic hipster tendencies. So it also made me suspicious, but then I think with how private he seemed over Connor, it's unreal for me to imagine he'd be basically inviting his entire twitter following to dig into his private life. Unless that was all coming from Connor, cause he certainly hasn't been sercetive about his new relationship.

(There are also people in Tumblr tags who are saying "people won't stop stop sending them the leaked pics" - plural, so I'm inclined to think there might be more. Unless it's an attention thing. Basically, I've spend way too much of my today on this & came up with nearly nothing. I wish I knew some Troye fandom people, these things almost never get discussed publicly.)
manged
lady door

I asked GG and this is one of the pics they found:

*yawn*
eevee
emo goose

I don't mean to butt in but we basically got confirmation that Troye leaked his own nudes lol
it takes a while to develop a product like theres no way he couldve really whipped this up in a few days :lol:
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
ravenreyes
sofa crease

eevee, lmao i thought the exact same thing when i saw it on twitter. and it's kind of odd response to your nudes leaking. doesn't it just draw more attention to it?
english is not my first language
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late

eevee wrote:I don't mean to butt in but we basically got confirmation that Troye leaked his own nudes lol
it takes a while to develop a product like theres no way he couldve really whipped this up in a few days :lol:
yup, was gonna say this but u got here first

i like troye bc i like his music but honestly the idea that he managed to develop a product in like a week in response to leaked nudes is very unlikely if not impossible (even more so if u consider that instead of just a picture of the undies he's using model pictures, which means that it wasn't just designed in a week but also actually //produced// + photoshoot)
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
manged
lady door

I take it back. D&P are the ones who should learn from Troye and use the same strategy to promote their upcoming merch release. Ahem.