Emma Blackery

000dia000
emo goose

Contrast to the amazing shit-storm that is her life, and me going very off-topic now, I thought this pic was nice
:cactus:
DryCereal
koi pond
Pronouns: she/her

[offtopic]
Catallena wrote:
papierklemmen wrote:
Diyes_Celine wrote:
melon lord wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:She did a collab with Sorted Food on their channel this past week. Vegan Pad Thai recipe I believe...
Oh god not Sorted. Sorted is a pure and sacred thing she shouldn't touch :(
My thoughts exactly. I love the Sorted Food guys. When I saw the recipe, I was really excited coz pad thai is one of my favorite food. Then, I saw that it was with Emma. :cry: :cry: I enjoyed Jim's collab with Sorted Food than Emma. She's annoying.
lol this is me :( i've watched sorted since the dawn of times and love them immensely but when i saw that she was there :o i had to nope out :lol:
I usually just lurk this thread and laugh at Emma's messiness but I had to join in on the love for Sorted and the disappointment over seeing Emma. I've watched Sorted for so many years but I barely got through the one with her. She didn't seem to fit in that well with the guys and obviously got annoyed at some of the jokes. It's pretty sad (for her) that their collab with Jim Chapman, who's usually about as interesting as watching paint dry, was far more enjoyable to watch. They need to lure D&P to their studio like just give the boys food and I'm pretty sure they'll be game.
(especially Phil) might not yet have recovered from this: (4:11)

AND they spoiled Dan's day at the beach so much so he had to go make a video about it...(!!!!!!) [/offtopic]
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
melon lord
morning quiff

I love how we all have a deep and pure love of Sorted and the guys, #sortedsquad unite :lol: I can't ever think of anything negative to say about them, they must be protected at all costs, especially from people like Emma :sideeye:

Oh man it's been years since I've seen that snail and frog video bless the boys for trying something new :D

Related to Emma *cough* she's doing a survey for her channels and such, optional to fill out the more personal fields, she also talks about good stuff and bad stuff that happened in the year

Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

IckleMissMayhem wrote:[offtopic]
Catallena wrote:
papierklemmen wrote:
Diyes_Celine wrote:
melon lord wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:She did a collab with Sorted Food on their channel this past week. Vegan Pad Thai recipe I believe...
Oh god not Sorted. Sorted is a pure and sacred thing she shouldn't touch :(
My thoughts exactly. I love the Sorted Food guys. When I saw the recipe, I was really excited coz pad thai is one of my favorite food. Then, I saw that it was with Emma. :cry: :cry: I enjoyed Jim's collab with Sorted Food than Emma. She's annoying.
lol this is me :( i've watched sorted since the dawn of times and love them immensely but when i saw that she was there :o i had to nope out :lol:
I usually just lurk this thread and laugh at Emma's messiness but I had to join in on the love for Sorted and the disappointment over seeing Emma. I've watched Sorted for so many years but I barely got through the one with her. She didn't seem to fit in that well with the guys and obviously got annoyed at some of the jokes. It's pretty sad (for her) that their collab with Jim Chapman, who's usually about as interesting as watching paint dry, was far more enjoyable to watch. They need to lure D&P to their studio like just give the boys food and I'm pretty sure they'll be game.
(especially Phil) might not yet have recovered from this: (4:11)

AND they spoiled Dan's day at the beach so much so he had to go make a video about it...(!!!!!!) [/offtopic]
Yeah I know those exist.. I specifically said lure them into the studio, because I'd like to see D&P as guests in Sorted's new FridgeCam concept actually cooking and doing challenges. :D I wish they still did the series where they went to YouTubers houses to go through their kitchens and cook something.

Back on the topic of Emma, I apparently hate myself and when YouTube recommended me a video of her and Luke playing CAH I watched it. They give me such weird vibes, like they're aggressively trying to be friends and I'm sure they don't actually hate each other but there definitely seems to be some leftover bitterness about their relationship and how it ended somewhere there. Stop trying so hard :roll:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Birdie
blobfish
Pronouns: they/them

Today she tweeted about Felix standing her up. Maybe I'm just really over her and see everything she does as annoying but did she have to tweet about this? Couldn't she have contacted him privately? And if she did, what need was there to share this with all her followers? :roll: I mean, no idea why Felix let her wait and it's rude of him and all but if they're friends she should've just talked to him about it and kept quiet about it.
000dia000
emo goose

Birdie wrote:Today she tweeted about Felix standing her up. Maybe I'm just really over her and see everything she does as annoying but did she have to tweet about this? Couldn't she have contacted him privately? And if she did, what need was there to share this with all her followers? :roll: I mean, no idea why Felix let her wait and it's rude of him and all but if they're friends she should've just talked to him about it and kept quiet about it.
Something tells me that this was probably not in bad spirit, otherwise she would have made a bitchy sub tweet. If Felix was actually this rude to her I wouldn't really like him any more. I know Emma isn't exactly a Saint but that kind of behavior by him isn't something I would respect.
Afunnyworld
sofa crease

000dia000 wrote:
Birdie wrote:Today she tweeted about Felix standing her up. Maybe I'm just really over her and see everything she does as annoying but did she have to tweet about this? Couldn't she have contacted him privately? And if she did, what need was there to share this with all her followers? :roll: I mean, no idea why Felix let her wait and it's rude of him and all but if they're friends she should've just talked to him about it and kept quiet about it.
Something tells me that this was probably not in bad spirit, otherwise she would have made a bitchy sub tweet. If Felix was actually this rude to her I wouldn't really like him any more. I know Emma isn't exactly a Saint but that kind of behavior by him isn't something I would respect.
Agreed. From the charity livestream I got the idea that Felix doesn't really like Emma, and I can understand that. He can dislike her, but I don't think he shouldn't treat her badly or unkindly.
pleasehelpme
drama llama

Emma has a habit of over exaggerating stuff so I doubt he was that mean also I honestly wouldn't blame Felix for not liking her we only see her videos imagine how bad she would be irl
ismelindsey
tol bean

I dont like Pewdiepie at all but I feel like him and Emma wouldnt get along even if Emma is a fake feminist Pewds doesnt seem like the kinda person to want to hang out much with a feminist as its mainly feminists (like myself) who complain about his rape and other very offensive jokes.
The neighbors are gonna call the police again- Phil Lester 2k16
https://twitter.com/LindseyGOffical
000dia000
emo goose

ismelindsey wrote:I dont like Pewdiepie at all but I feel like him and Emma wouldnt get along even if Emma is a fake feminist Pewds doesnt seem like the kinda person to want to hang out much with a feminist as its mainly feminists (like myself) who complain about his rape and other very offensive jokes.
Fake feminist? That's a rather unfeminist thing to say, actually.
pleasehelpme
drama llama

Am I the only one who thought there was some kinda tension between Emma and Felix in the cringemas video? Even jack and mark tbh pj was really the only one listening to her pretty much
ismelindsey
tol bean

000dia000 wrote:
ismelindsey wrote:I dont like Pewdiepie at all but I feel like him and Emma wouldnt get along even if Emma is a fake feminist Pewds doesnt seem like the kinda person to want to hang out much with a feminist as its mainly feminists (like myself) who complain about his rape and other very offensive jokes.
I really dont mean to be rude, so why is that wrong to say?
The neighbors are gonna call the police again- Phil Lester 2k16
https://twitter.com/LindseyGOffical
000dia000
emo goose

ismelindsey wrote:
000dia000 wrote:
I just don't think it's right to dismiss people who identify as feminists because their requirements don't suit your own. People can have various viewpoints about certain issues and still identify as "feminist" IMO, I just think it's a little hypocritical.
pleasehelpme
drama llama

000dia000 wrote:
ismelindsey wrote:
000dia000 wrote:
I just don't think it's right to dismiss people who identify as feminists because their requirements don't suit your own. People can have various viewpoints about certain issues and still identify as "feminist" IMO, I just think it's a little hypocritical.
I never knew she was a feminist?
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

000dia000 wrote:
ismelindsey wrote:
000dia000 wrote:
More importantly, feminism is super toxic rn with people always dismissing problems within the movement as fake feminism because 'not all feminists! ' and 'that's not real feminism!'. Yes ladies, ignore all the racists and terfs and continue kissing your own ass. People like this seem to be more concerned about the label that is feminism than the actual movement and their beliefs and values. Same people who get mad at women who don't want to call themselves feminists for many well informed reasons even though it's their values and actions that should matter and not the label. Priorities I guess... :roll:

I'd love for intersectional feminsim to truly be the only ~real~ feminism but that's not how this thing works.

/offtopic disillusioned feminist rant

Anyway, as far as Emma and Felix go... neither ain't shit but Emma is a coward. She'd never call him out. Instead she'd treat him like one her unfortunate hairstyles or phases.. all about it when it happens and then talk trash about it a month later (and then apologize for it another month later, promising that's she'll change). Emma being a feminist would hardly be a reason for Felix not to hang with her tbh.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
pleasehelpme
drama llama

Tbh I think dnp are chill with Emma now so that's nothing to worry about kinda have a vibe jack mark and Felix heck maybe even pj might start to drift away from her i dont know why I think that just do
Birdie
blobfish

000dia000 wrote:
I hope you're right and it was just a joke. I'm never sure with Emma to be honest. Though I wouldn't think too much of it if it really happened. I agree Felix shouldn't be rude to Emma on purpose (no one should, even if they don't like her) but I thought it might have happened by accident. Felix surely has a lot to do and might have forgotten about the meeting which can happen. I actually hope Felix an Emma are real friends and the tension isn't as bad as it seems. I think it would be a bit mean of Felix and the others to drag Emma along if they don't like her just because she's in Revelmode.

Feminism: I don't think Emma ever said she was a feminist (if she did I missed it) but her content suggests it. Yelling "I'm a feminist!" doesn't make you one, it's your actions that matter and Emma has made some really good videos about issues a lot of women face in the past. I'm not an expert but from watching her videos I'd say she was a feminist. I don't see why that would bother Felix though? Marzia has also made some videos with a feminist message (like when she got rightfully angry people thought she was living off of Felix' money or that time people criticised her for that one top she wore). I don't think I would like Felix much if it came out he would dislike people for being feminists.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

so i jus went through thr whole 18 pages of this thread and holy crap Emma is problematic. i've only seen one of her videos before and it was her talking about her
Trigger Warning :
self harm
and other than that i've never seen a video of hers. i had no idea she caused all this drama. it's probably bc i don't use twitter than often and whenever i go on it i only view dan and phil's tweets. oh well. she really needs to get her shit together, though.
:transheart:
simmehchan
butt chair

Apparently Emma has borderline personality disorder, which would explain a lot of her constant rebranding.

"I think stalking someone to become their friend is rather weird" - Phil Lester, 2006
000dia000
emo goose

simmehchan wrote:Apparently Emma has borderline personality disorder, which would explain a lot of her constant rebranding.
Does she? Where did you hear that?
simmehchan
butt chair

000dia000 wrote:
simmehchan wrote:Apparently Emma has borderline personality disorder, which would explain a lot of her constant rebranding.
Does she? Where did you hear that?
She said it on her Snapchat. She also posted on Instagram that she's "coming out of a depressive phase". And now I'm really annoyed because I swear she said it in a video that I can't find

"I think stalking someone to become their friend is rather weird" - Phil Lester, 2006
000dia000
emo goose

Wow she actually said that, that's very interestinv. I wonder if she's diagnosed or if it's self diagnosed. I wonder if she'll ever discuss it on her channel. Tbh she could get a lot of attention for discussing that it probably explains her don't care attitude
Amazing-death
banned

I kinda feel bad for hating on Emma cause like as much as I dislike her idk I just feel bad for talking trash about her?
000dia000
emo goose

Amazing-death wrote:I kinda feel bad for hating on Emma cause like as much as I dislike her idk I just feel bad for talking trash about her?
Tbh I'm the same way, so I do like to talk about more positive things sometimes in an off comment
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

000dia000 wrote:
Amazing-death wrote:I kinda feel bad for hating on Emma cause like as much as I dislike her idk I just feel bad for talking trash about her?
Tbh I'm the same way, so I do like to talk about more positive things sometimes in an off comment
I hope she really went to a psychiatrist and didn't self diagnose coz she needs to focus on getting help. I will really flip if she self diagnosed and didn't have it checked.
TW: My friend had bipolar and personality disorder. He was taking medication for years and only shared it to his closest friends. But when his closest friends betrayed him he hanged himself. We were devasted so I really get triggered when mental disorders are brought up. Youtubers most of the time say they have these different mental disorders without proper diagnosis. I think that is very irresponsible and inconsiderate.