Gaming Youtubers

liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

I know there is an old-ish gaming thread but I thought it might be best to have a place to talk about our favorite Gamers. Most of them are also or mainly on Twitch as well, so I thought we could also share those channels.

I watch a lot of random videos and twitch streamers; I don't go for the big name channels, I like smaller youtubers that engage with their audience and also people with a humor that appeal to me. So here's some of my favorite with some good video suggestions (and some of them are biased towards my favorite games, fight me I guess).

SuperButterBuns: My absolute favorite. She has an amazing series called For Beginners, where she gives a spoiler free review of the game, explains the story a little bit and then mostly gives "tricks, tips and heads-up, for people who don't know shit about this game!" Her voice is captivating and it's just enjoyable to watch, especially because the editing is on point and humorous. Along the For beginners series, she does normal reviews. The genre she covers is mostly RPGs.

Some videos I would recommend:
My fave
The Completionist: A must watch if you like cool bearded dudes that love games. He posts twice a week, with a focus on really in depth reviews of game. The catch? He tries to 100% each game, usually in just a week, by completing every object, mission, side quest, earning every possible trophy and losing his sanity. As someone who tries to 100% games as much as possible, I'm inspired AND scared by Jirard.
[YouTube]https://youtu.be/70pQfAsqVBg[/YouTube]
Girlfriend Reviews: This is a more recent channel and an even more recent found but I. absolutely. adore her. Her videos are fun, quirky, full of songs and overall adorable. You would say it's not REALLY a gamer channel, more like, the channel of someone who lives with a gamer (but who also became a gamer as well). The boyfriend is a professional in editing and she is an art major, so despite the channel being really new, the production quality is insane. Also, if you don't find yourself saying HOL' UP A MINUTE, do you even review?

These are only some of my favorites, I'm sure I will be back with even more recs, but I wanna know: what are the gamers you watch? Have you discovered some new ones? Are you one to only play games and not watch?

:betta: :betta2:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor