Charlieskies

Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

What? :o maybe it's a fake profile? If it's not, please confirm he is actually safe and sound, because it's been a while since he used any social network.
eevee
emo goose

Ticia wrote:What? :o maybe it's a fake profile? If it's not, please confirm he is actually safe and sound, because it's been a while since he used any social network.
He's on hiatus on facebook too, a few people asked him if he's okay on there ):
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
vincentian
hobbit hair

This person (Rin) says they spoke to Charlie and he’s doing just fine (post from May 15, 2016)
http://rinthephangirl.tumblr.com/post/1 ... arlieskies
eevee
emo goose

^ awesome!
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

I miss Charlie's presence on Twitter. He's been a bit of a dick in the past but the way he drags Dan (and Phil a bit) is kind of hilarious.

I also find it both hilarious and tragic how he's been hinting at Phan for years but no one takes him seriously.

{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
eevee
emo goose

yeah I really miss his twitter antics as well, it was entertaining!
Ticia
suspended

I don't know what is more cringeworthy: him tying up his Internet fame to dragging Dan or crabstickz and phangirls encouraging him. I like good quality drama, not pure bullying.
coffee pig
woodland creature

Ticia wrote:I don't know what is more cringeworthy: him tying up his Internet fame to dragging Dan or crabstickz and phangirls encouraging him. I like good quality drama, not pure bullying.
I'm not condoning his behavior by any means, I was just always strangely entertained by it. Like how I like to keep an eye on what Emma Blackery is doing because it's oddly fascinating to watch someone be such a train wreck.
eevee
emo goose

bedhead91 wrote: I'm not condoning his behavior by any means, I was just always strangely entertained by it. Like how I like to keep an eye on what Emma Blackery is doing because it's oddly fascinating to watch someone be such a train wreck.
OH MY GOD THIS. every sentence of this. me.
eevee
emo goose

Can anyone link me to a database of what happened between dan and charlie, i vaguely remember it but i forget. yknow all the twitter drama?
Ticia
suspended

eevee wrote:Can anyone link me to a database of what happened between dan and charlie, i vaguely remember it but i forget. yknow all the twitter drama?
http://thephandirectory.tumblr.com/post ... -shitstorm

I think this sums it up! :platonic:
eevee
emo goose

Thanks Ticia it all came back to me but damn emma blackery man
coffee pig
woodland creature

Someone part of the ''Charlie Defence Squad,'' according to their header, follows me on Twitter apparently. I'm not sure what I did to give the impression that I am a Charlie Skies stan, but shit. Leave me alone children.

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Ah but before Charlie was a dick, he was also a guy with a huge crush on Phil.

Someone commented yesterday that he's Dan without a happy ending (at least where Phil is concerned) and it's painfully true.
and a couple gems where Charlie is quoting Phil:
Ticia
suspended

Oh dear I've never read those tweets. I...feel...sorry? for Charlie? :|
coffee pig
woodland creature

alittledizzy wrote:Ah but before Charlie was a dick, he was also a guy with a huge crush on Phil.

Someone commented yesterday that he's Dan without a happy ending (at least where Phil is concerned) and it's painfully true.
Maybe I'm a heartless bitch, but I don't think having your heart broken by someone is any excuse for being rude towards their best friend on social media for years afterwards. C'est la vie. There's such a thing as sucking it up and having some self-respect. I don't hate Charlie by any means, I just fail to see why people are constantly digging into the past to seek justification for his behavior when it's not really that deep. He probably regrets a lot of the stuff he said in the past and I respect that, but I don't think he needs ''defending'' by a bunch of petty teens on Twitter. He seems to be managing fine on his own.
Last edited by coffee pig on Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

bedhead91 wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:Ah but before Charlie was a dick, he was also a guy with a huge crush on Phil.

Maybe I'm a heartless bitch, but I don't think having your heart broken by someone is any excuse for being rude towards their best friend on social media for years afterwards. There's such a thing as sucking it up and having some self-respect. I don't hate Charlie by any means, I just fail to see why people are constantly digging into the past to seek justification for his behavior when it's not really that deep. He probably regrets a lot of the stuff he said in the past and I respect that, but I don't think he needs ''defending'' by a bunch of angry teens on Twitter. He seems to be managing fine on his own.
My dropping the tweets in here wasn't a response to you or a defense of Charlie. I was just looking at old tweets and found this bunch of them and wanted to share in his thread.
coffee pig
woodland creature

alittledizzy wrote:
bedhead91 wrote:

Maybe I'm a heartless bitch, but I don't think having your heart broken by someone is any excuse for being rude towards their best friend on social media for years afterwards. There's such a thing as sucking it up and having some self-respect. I don't hate Charlie by any means, I just fail to see why people are constantly digging into the past to seek justification for his behavior when it's not really that deep. He probably regrets a lot of the stuff he said in the past and I respect that, but I don't think he needs ''defending'' by a bunch of angry teens on Twitter. He seems to be managing fine on his own.
My dropping the tweets in here wasn't a response to you or a defense of Charlie. I was just looking at old tweets and found this bunch of them and wanted to share in his thread.
Ah okay, that makes things more clear. :) Sorry for the misunderstanding.
sassyinamorata
banned

Does anyone know what happened to the video that phil had apparently made with charlie a long time ago but it was MIA'd or something? All we've gotten of phil and charlie is a photo of them together, but i'd really like to see how they act around eachother on camera. ;)
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

sassyinamorata wrote:Does anyone know what happened to the video that phil had apparently made with charlie a long time ago but it was MIA'd or something? All we've gotten of phil and charlie is a photo of them together, but i'd really like to see how they act around eachother on camera. ;)
The video is missing. :( Not sure when it was deleted but it was at least gone before 2012.
blueapple_x
flower crown

Lol I'm trying to imagine Phil saying this in a gaming video or something :lol:

Ngl, I enjoy crude humour if it's done right and I wish Phil would casually indulge us more than just some innuendos here and there but obvs that'll never happen. I wonder what's the extent to how crude D+P are around each other/close friends.
felucca
truth bomb

I wonder how much it helped Dan that Charlie sort of paved the way for him.

In Phil's eyes, wouldn't Dan have looked like a slightly older, slightly more well put together version of Charlie?
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh:
sassyinamorata
banned

So after lurking on the internet for a while, I found a video..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWKWTrN4Jo its unlisted, but it was uploaded on a channel called RantTank, which I assume is an old shared channel between Tino (the blonde), Charlie, Stephen and others.
What I find interesting though is how "sucking off amazingphil" is mentioned at 2:06 .. Hmm. Maybe the local youtubers did favors for Phil in exchange for editing tips.
Thats not it, though. On my quest of lurking I found a compilation video of Charlie by a fan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYRx_pYBE8w
It doesn't have a lot of views and its a a very cute video in my opinion, (although a bit cringey at times) and it really shows Charlie's reserved cute side, like viewing him as a person instead of a bitter guy on the internet who thirsts for attention on twitter.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

sassyinamorata wrote:So after lurking on the internet for a while, I found a video..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWKWTrN4Jo its unlisted, but it was uploaded on a channel called RantTank, which I assume is an old shared channel between Tino (the blonde), Charlie, Stephen and others.
What I find interesting though is how "sucking off amazingphil" is mentioned at 2:06 .. Hmm. Maybe the local youtubers did favors for Phil in exchange for editing tips.
This video is so interesting. Do you think it was a jab at Dan?
Ticia
suspended

alittledizzy wrote:
sassyinamorata wrote:So after lurking on the internet for a while, I found a video..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWKWTrN4Jo its unlisted, but it was uploaded on a channel called RantTank, which I assume is an old shared channel between Tino (the blonde), Charlie, Stephen and others.
This video is so interesting. Do you think it was a jab at Dan?
Oh wow, that was out of line :shock: I personally interpret it as an indirect comment to Dan, but honestly this guy could be talking about Charlie himself as well.