Adrian Bliss

000dia000
emo goose

Is anybody following the Vlune series? I very much like Adrian and his "friend" Greg :D

:cactus:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Bless this post. I love Adrian and have been following him since vlogvember. My claim to fame is Greg liking my tweet where I guessed correctly about vlune.

So excited to see him back in my sub feed. And Greg too. Ugh. I love that whole Adrian/Greg storyline(?) :')
majitzu
angel bean

I think it was sweetmm who introduced me to him, I remember watching vlogvember and I just subscribe for Vlune
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

I'm looking forward to all his kown "guests" on vlune; Finn Harries is the first of many I hope. I first knew of Adrian when he was helping Jackgap way back during their India trip.

He is going to Vidcon, I truly hope he'll managed to capture a glimpse of . I never seen him around before so am not sure whether he will be able to hang out with them. Adrian is close to the Jackgap group before and now to the Ben Brown group as Ben often uses him for all his paid projects.
felucca
truth bomb

Yesssss, I've been following him since Vlogvember, so happy it's back! :D

Ngl I'm hoping for some discreet Deppy shade/parody in Vlune since they're both p-l-a-t-o-n-i-c friends on a roadtrip through the US on their way to Vidcon, and I'll take every opportunity I get to interpret their vlogs that way.
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

felucca wrote:Ngl I'm hoping for some discreet Deppy shade/parody in Vlune since they're both p-l-a-t-o-n-i-c friends on a roadtrip through the US on their way to Vidcon, and I'll take every opportunity I get to interpret their vlogs that way.
yes PLEASE. maybe announce a tour (no one shows to up to) to lay it on extra thick?

you just got me more excited for this than I already was.
daphenaxa
blobfish
Pronouns: she/her

Yeah I love Adrian! Loved the vlogmember and the vlogs from the future so I am excited for vlune. However I gotta say that I didn't really like the "instagram mission" video.
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
000dia000
emo goose

I am ready for shade to be thrown at least with this you get a gruanteed video every day
sweetmm
angel bean

daphenaxa wrote:Yeah I love Adrian! Loved the vlogmember and the vlogs from the future so I am excited for vlune. However I gotta say that I didn't really like the "instagram mission" video.
Its an inside joke with regards to his work with Ben & Steve for their documentary with regards to instagram mission. He was one of the technical support for that project where they travelled to a few countries. (Sorry if you know this already?)

I find it cringey as well :?
daphenaxa
blobfish

sweetmm wrote:
daphenaxa wrote:Yeah I love Adrian! Loved the vlogmember and the vlogs from the future so I am excited for vlune. However I gotta say that I didn't really like the "instagram mission" video.
Its an inside joke with regards to his work with Ben & Steve for their documentary with regards to instagram mission. He was one of the technical support for that project where they travelled to a few countries. (Sorry if you know this already?)

I find it cringey as well :?
No thanks I didn't know that actually. I knew he did a lot of technical support and videography for Ben, Caspar, the twins (not sure if he still does) etc. so I understood the inside joke. But I didn't know he was mocking one if his very own projects.
But yeah I agree, satire, self-awareness and co. are all fine but at one moment it also becomes very cringe (a problem that Dan also has in a way).
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
bee
phabergé

felucca wrote:Yesssss, I've been following him since Vlogvember, so happy it's back! :D

Ngl I'm hoping for some discreet Deppy shade/parody in Vlune since they're both p-l-a-t-o-n-i-c friends on a roadtrip through the US on their way to Vidcon, and I'll take every opportunity I get to interpret their vlogs that way.
I do think they shade/parody in some way as well. Or maybe reactions from audiences to p-l-a-t-o-n-i-c friends, I'm not sure.
kuensukki
janice from the shop

felucca wrote:Yesssss, I've been following him since Vlogvember, so happy it's back! :D

Wait so they are just "friends" as well? I thought they were together (as in out together). I'm in love with Greg, he's a man a few words but he has captured my heart
sweetmm
angel bean

kuensukki wrote:

Wait so they are just "friends" as well? I thought they were together (as in out together). I'm in love with Greg, he's a man a few words but he has captured my heart
During Vlogvember I believe people mentioned Greg has a gf; not sure about now. They are housemates and work together in post production. Also they have separate rooms in their flat and they have other housemates too. I watched them IRL in Ben's vlogs when Adrian helped with voice overs at his flat.

I often wondered if Adrian had scripted from day 1 that he will end up with Greg or was it because of such strong urge from the viewers to see them end up together.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

sweetmm wrote:I often wondered if Adrian had scripted from day 1 that he will end up with Greg or was it because of such strong urge from the viewers to see them end up together.
There's a really great article from a few months back where he touches on this:
“I had spent a month abroad shooting a documentary with Ben Brown, who was vlogging every day, and I had the idea to do daily vlogs for a month,” he reveals. “As soon as I got back from that trip, I started Vlogvember. There wasn’t any plan or script, it just happened day by day. It was only when Greg [McCahon, his housemate] went away for the second time that I started to weave in a little story.”
So, he definitely didn't intend it and obviously at this point it's all completely scripted and far removed from reality.... But tbh, just call me Greg/Adrian trash. (Anyone know if there's a ship name yet? Have we reached that milestone?)
vortexofphan
drama llama

Thanks for posting this 000dia000. I had heard his name before,(maybe through the behind the scenes work he did?) but hadn't actually seen his stuff.
I just blew through vlogvember. It's hysterical. I don't know why pointing at squirrels and a silent deadpan Greg makes me laugh so much, but yeah. He's great. The satire is great. The whole girlfriend storyline was actually really well done. That said, I adore greg/adrian together. I can't wait for the rest of them in the US.
wtfamidoinghere
lady door

Well, if they had any plans to mock/make fun of/parody 's roadtrip, then they had to at some point say "Dammit, they are giving us nothing to work with!"
Because what would they make fun of, since deppy aren't sharing ANYTHING

I'm enjoying vlune though, deppy or not :lol:
daphenaxa
blobfish

000dia000
emo goose

In January of last year I replied to a tweet which got me a job interview at @jacksgap That interview was the first time I met the man in this photo, Adrian Bliss. [...]
Adrian and I quickly became good friends. A couple of months into that year, Adrian, Josh, Nicole and I (all working for Jacksgap) made the decision to move in together into a wonky house in west London
Now I can't stop analyzing their relationship
Are they platonic friends?
Or are they p-l-a-t-o-n-i-c friends?
They're are quite literally sharing a bed and I'm so confused.

Adrian hasn't posted Vlune 6 yet either :?
sweetmm
angel bean

In the satire they are a couple if I'm following the vlogs right.
majitzu
angel bean

I refuse to enter in the "D&P state", idk if they are together or not, and I would not over think. One day I will know, but for now I will watch the vlogs without thinking. I have enought with one mistery.
sweetmm
angel bean

He uploaded at last, must had taken him ages to edit

I wonder if he had told Ben, he will make a sketch for every one of Ben's vlog he was involved in :D If you guys want to watch the real Adrian watch that car crash vlog (the long version).
daphenaxa
blobfish

sweetmm wrote:If you guys want to watch the real Adrian watch that car crash vlog (the long version).
also this one! I just saw it because I don't watch Ben Brown.
@4:19 and further. He does his character from vlogmember but also some more genuine Adrian.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Popping in to say that Greg's Chicago takeover was everything I wanted and more. With Tom Rosenthal's music on top and that mona lisa smile on his face. Yeesh. I love vlune.
bee
phabergé

rizzo wrote:Popping in to say that Greg's Chicago takeover was everything I wanted and more. With Tom Rosenthal's music on top and that mona lisa smile on his face. Yeesh. I love vlune.
oo I somehow missed that one! That was great. I wasn't sure at first about Vlune because Vlogvember was so genius but I'm loving it as well
bee
phabergé

It's almost the end :o :sobs: Will they have made it to Vidcon and/or Disneyland, will Adrian and Greg be okay?