Kalel Cullen

Amazing-death
banned

Dont have anything to say so continue
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: she/her

i don't know if i hate watch her or she's my guilty pleasure channel, probably something in between

her personality is..... quite something

i don't know much about all the drama surrounding her aside from the fact that she deletes everything she posts but i know it exists
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
pleasehelpme
drama llama

trashqueen wrote:i don't know if i hate watch her or she's my guilty pleasure channel, probably something in between

her personality is..... quite something

i don't know much about all the drama surrounding her aside from the fact that she deletes everything she posts but i know it exists
I mean she defended sam pepper said eating disorders dont exist said suicidal people are attentuon seeking feel free to add on
Poe
rainbow nerd

trashqueen wrote:i don't know much about all the drama surrounding her aside from the fact that she deletes everything she posts but i know it exists
Well there are several reasons for the drama surrounding her. One of them would be indeed that she deletes everything she posts without any real reason.

Another reason would be the engagement that she broke off with Anthony Padilla and then in a few months finding another boyfriend and she broke up with that guy too and now it seems like she's getting married (?) to her new boyfriend.

About the getting married part I don't really know, I don't watch her anymore and just read some stuff on the web. Some people said she's getting married, others said she isn't. From what I can tell from her channel without watching any of her videos she seems like she is getting married?

Anyway other reasons for the drama surrounding her is that she lied about her real name claiming it to be "Kalel" and later revealing her real name and apologising about lying all that time, the fact that she's a vegan seems to have caused some drama and also the fact that she's a PETA activist.
manged
lady door

I miss when everyone thought she was tryna bag Dan.

I also hate that I feel like I'd probably get along with her irl.
blueapple_x
flower crown

I watch her and can confirm that she's not getting married. Lately she uses more clickbait titles/thumbnails to get views and one of those was "wedding dress shopping". This video was after a tweet she made describing how perfect her bf was and how he was husband material or something like that lol. I actually really liked her's and Anthony's wulas collab channel and didn't know about her controversial past until recently.

She's quite different now than when she was with Anthony. And before that apparently she was very different too.
daphenaxa
blobfish

I like her vegan meal tutorials. What she eats always look delicious tbh
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
pleasehelpme
drama llama

manged wrote:I miss when everyone thought she was tryna bag Dan.

Omg i remember when like people everywhere were making theories of that
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

pleasehelpme wrote:
manged wrote:I miss when everyone thought she was tryna bag Dan.

Omg i remember when like people everywhere were making theories of that
Oh I didn't know that! Any example?
antigone
butt chair

This girl is a wreck, but an entertaining one lol

She's deleted every video on her channel aside from the newest 'What I Ate In A Day' video. This includes all of her sponsored videos too, I don't get how she makes any money?
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Girl is faker than her damn nose. I used to watch her in her QueenBeeuty days sometimes but she was annoying back then as well. And then slowly she became ridiculous, with all her phases needing a new channel, apartment and wardrobe. And her ridiculous fake name that she insisted was real, like sure Kristen we believe you. :roll:

I admit tho that I've lurked her GG threads far too much and that really screws with your ability to see any good in someone after a while :')

An interesting train wreck indeed.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
antigone
butt chair

I actually got into GG because of her lol, so she's the reason I'm here lmao

I didn't mind her so much in her QueenBeeuty days - you couldn't really tell back then how bad she or her relationship with Anthony was. I always have liked her more crafty and explanatory videos, e.g. tutorials and what I eat in a day videos. I even liked her Cozplai channel, and WonderlandWardrobe a little bit too.

WULAS is what made me hate her. But now she's deleted all of those videos too lol
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Cozplai could've had potential, but required putting in effort and Kalel just isn't about that so of course she dropped it as quickly as possible smh.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Wscg2
smol bean

Nice
Wscg2
smol bean

Hello
Wscg2
smol bean

Dont think im am doing this right
DryCereal
koi pond

Wscg2 wrote:Dont think im am doing this right
Hey there! :welcome:

Lil bit lost maybe? :) Don't worry about it - The current main thread is HERE, and the "Introduce yourself" thread and sub-forum are linked too.

Just thought I'd fish you out of the Kalel thread, the quicker the better!
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
daphenaxa
blobfish

so did Kalel delete all her videos because Anthony said he was in an abusive relationship with her and she manipulated him?
Apparently she had a meltdown on twitter but i didn't see that
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
antigone
butt chair

daphenaxa wrote:so did Kalel delete all her videos because Anthony said he was in an abusive relationship with her and she manipulated him?
Kalel deletes videos a lot. Her GG subforum actually used to save her videos and had a thread full of links to them, but these get taken down. She started deleting videos with Anthony right after their break up, so the ones with him have been gone for a while. Some people reuploaded WULAS videos with him but these are usually taken down by Anthony. She's attributed her deleting sprees to her OCD and obsession with reinventing her persona so I guess that's why she has done it this time.

She did have a bit of a bitch on twitter :roll:

**taken from GG**

ccgs
phillion/danosaur <//3
Pronouns: they/them

antigone wrote:
daphenaxa wrote:so did Kalel delete all her videos because Anthony said he was in an abusive relationship with her and she manipulated him?
Kalel deletes videos a lot. Her GG subforum actually used to save her videos and had a thread full of links to them, but these get taken down. She started deleting videos with Anthony right after their break up, so the ones with him have been gone for a while. Some people reuploaded WULAS videos with him but these are usually taken down by Anthony. She's attributed her deleting sprees to her OCD and obsession with reinventing her persona so I guess that's why she has done it this time.
She did have a bit of a bitch on twitter :roll:

**taken from GG**

[/quote]
Good for Anthony, she's probably freaking out lmao.
pleasehelpme
drama llama

Didn't kalel once say she only did yt for easy money.......yikes