Filthy Frank

CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: Phan Trash

Because why not? :lol:
I stopped watching his videos a few months before Deppy because I don't find most of his videos funny anymore, but when I want some spontaneous laughs, I watch it :D
...I hate it that he took down the JojiVlogs though. I came into the fandom a little too late.
I'm just wondering if any of you are watching his content since, you know.. It's like HTB's, but worse (or better) :lol:
Also, I love his "WEEABOOS" video because I find it... relatable because I was a weeaboo. WAS.
I would also like to see Joji behind his Filthy Frank mask, but that's like wishing that Deppy would come out of the closet (if they're hiding in one), so.. yeah.
hannah
butt chair

I watch him sometimes, but I don't like his fanbase. I find them all to be really annoying (so is the phandom), although his content makes me laugh. A lot. I don't really watch his main channel though, I can't listen to that voice for a full 5 minutes. Just kidding, but yeah. He's interesting. Love his music.
000dia000
emo goose

The mystery behind his real self is one of the most interesting thing about his fandom. His fandom mirror the phandom sometimes when people post comments like "I wish we saw more Joji" you get responses like "OMG it's your fault he doesn't post any more! people like you are the type to invade his privacy :/ "

It's really fascinating and I sometimes like to watch his friend vlogs as well to see him appear as his normal self even jut in the background :D
:cactus:
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: Phan Trash

hannah wrote:I watch him sometimes, but I don't like his fanbase. I find them all to be really annoying (so is the phandom), although his content makes me laugh. A lot. I don't really watch his main channel though, I can't listen to that voice for a full 5 minutes. Just kidding, but yeah. He's interesting. Love his music.
Yup. His fanbase is cancer (more cancerous than the phandom because some 12 yr. olds thought that commenting "b0ss I hab cancur" (or something) is fun to look at when it's not). I really like his content (although sometimes I don't find myself enjoying it), mostly the Japanese 101s because... Are we even sure that Frank is teaching us what he's supposed to teach us? (Umm... I hope you get what I'm saying.) I love his music because I love his voice (he's a great singer!)
000dia000 wrote:The mystery behind his real self is one of the most interesting thing about his fandom. His fandom mirror the phandom sometimes when people post comments like "I wish we saw more Joji" you get responses like "OMG it's your fault he doesn't post any more! people like you are the type to invade his privacy :/ "

It's really fascinating and I sometimes like to watch his friend vlogs as well to see him appear as his normal self even jut in the background :D
Ikr? I really like to watch that.. AUS vlog (I think it was on iDubbbz channel or something... Or Max's 2nd channel) since it shows us a bit of his "natural" side. He doesn't seem to talk much when he's on vlog though I wonder why he deleted JojiVlogs though
Also, I just noticed- his "Filthy Frank Exposes Himself" (or whatever that shiz's name is) is equivalent to Voldy for the Phandom :?