Happiness Thread

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Happiness Thread

Post by alittledizzy » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:08 pm

Kel, a four week old tiger cub girl at a rescue facility in Texas! They took her and her three brothers in after they were born at another facility and the mother rejected them.

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Post by alittledizzy » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:12 pm

itasca00
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by itasca00 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:38 am

For years, there was a commercial that I remembered from my adolescence, but, no matter how hard I looked, I simply could not find it online...until earlier this year. The commercial makes me happy (1) because I think it's funny and (2) because it represents a glorious Google victory. :lol:
Literally all I could remember was the image of the dog with the bone in the first version of the commercial and the lyrics "Big, big, big, big. *buh, buh* Big, big, big, big. *buh, buh* Big, big, and huge. Huge and big. Big and huuuuge!" You try searching that on Google, and see what you come up with! :lol:
Two versions (at least) of the commercial in question can be found in this video. One is at [10:46], and the other is at [26:40].
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?