Share your subscriptions!

stella
living flop
Pronouns: she/her

I thought it would be nice if we shared who we're subscribed to and maybe discover new channels through that :platonic: Feel free to ignore if this has already been posted, haha!

Here's mine: (I blocked out family members and such because you probably don't want to see my nan's 87th birthday party or anything)
~previously known as stella2000~
I hardly ever comment, but rest assured I read every single post. I am a professional lurker.
eevee
emo goose

This will be fun!! I will also include explanations in case anyone is looking for more people to watch! Alphabetical list under the cut.
-againstthecurrentNY: fun rock/alternative/indie band
-AmazingPhil: idk some emo guy
-blndsundol4mj: my trainwreck of choice I do love her so
-charlieskies: gotta keep my eye out
-Chrissy Costanza: the lead singer of againstthecurrentNY
-DamonFizzy: a fun youtuber who isn't very active anymore
-DanAndPhilCRAFTS: some losers doing weird crafts
-DanAndPhilGAMES: losers playing dumb flash games and apps
-danisnotinteresting: a total nerd
-danisnotonfire: a hot but also slightly emo guy?
-DaveyWaveyRaw: the side channel for Davey Wavey
-deefizzy: I guess DamonFizzy's main?
-Derrick Barry: MY BAE (a drag queen)
-extratyler: I guess Tyler Oakley's side?
-Fawn Mead: she's a cool british girl, dating Liam I believe
-GayGod: also a fun trainwreck
-Gigi Gorgeous: a fun glamorista who does hauls and looks beautiful
-girlyashell: the forgotten beauty channel for Lex Croucher
-Jake Roper: a beautiful vsauce3 guy, vlogs
-Jenna Julien: Jenna Marbles and her bf's podcast
-Jenna Julien Games: Jenna Marbles and her bf upload their twitch streams
-JennaMarbles: self explanatory
-JennaMarblesVlog: her vlog channel
-Julien: her bf's side
-Julien Solomita: her bf's main
-KickThePJ: the hottest man alive
-KoreyKuhl: friends with Tyler Oakley, fun and sassy
-LessAmazingPhil: emo guy's side channel
-lexcanroar: Lex Croucher, used to be really fun, kinda lame now ):
-Liam Dryden: see above, dating Fawn Mead I believe
-Lush: GayGod's vlog channel
-Maci Bookout: teen mom is my life
-MeghanTrainorVEVO: lol
-Miss Coco Peru's Youtube Channel: a fun drag queen, mostly sponsor stuff now sadly
-MrTinoForever: an abandoned YT channel
-MTV Braless: a feminist and progressive show that Laci Green runs
-mytoecold (Drew Monson): HILARIOUS WATCH HIM NOW
-Nickalaws: used to date Gaygod, totally does nothing now
-ninebrassmonkeys: did this used to be becoming youtube?
-Official Moq: another Jenna Marbles's bf thing, lol
-Pinkie Posh: a fun artist, in the My Little Pony fandom like me!
-PJTheKick: oh god sit on my face
-pleated-jeans: fuck he used to be relevant didn't he
-polandbananas20: cool youtuber, mostly does book stuff now, met her a few times and she's lovely
-PRINCESSJOULES: see Gigi Gorgeous. Lovely glamorista, sometimes talks about trans rights
-SamuelForstved: was part of GayGod's trainwreck but is actually just a cutie who wants no trouble
-Sean van der Wilt: part of Trisha's trainwreck
-Shaaanxo: my favorite beauty guru
-Shaaanxo Vlogs
-Sherclop Pones: My Little Pony thing
-Taylor Swift: is love is life
-TaylorSwiftVEVO: see above
-The Key of Awesome!: used to do cool parodies, i guess is dead now
-ThePsychicTwins: actual psychics
-Tiffany Alvord: great singer
-Trisha Paytas: vlog channel
-Tyler Oakley: gr8
-Vsauce: fun science
-Vsauce3: Jake Roper and his amazingness
-wickydkewl: Davey Wavey's main: mostly gay sex stuff and hes hot af
-Willam Belli: amazing drag queen, hilarious
-Zoella: lazy brat
Aaaaaand that's all folks!
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
karlitatvphan
sofa crease
Pronouns: furry

List of my subs (not friends and family and in bold the ones I recommend with a little description, in advance sorry it is so long):
  • 5 Seconds of Summer
  • 5SOSVEVO
  • Abraham Mateo
  • AmandasChronicles : amazing funny youtuber Hank Green gave her a shoutout a long time ago.
  • AmazingPhil
  • Amy Ordman: Girlfriend of AmandasChronicles pretty funny too.
  • Antonio Lulic: Chilean-born English-raised singer, who was Ed Sheeran's openning act in his Chilean, Argentinian and Brazilian stops of his "X" tour.
  • AustinMVEVO
  • baracksdubs
  • BastilleVEVO
  • BBC
  • Billboard
  • Brothers3VEVO
  • Bruno Mars
  • catlvr6969
  • CharlieAtE3
  • charlieissoboredlike
  • charlieissocoollike
  • Cherlloydvevo
  • Conor Maynard
  • Cristal Crowley: nerdy girl with glasses that talks about nerdy things, pretty much like myself, she is really new and has really a few subs but I like her opinions.
  • Cyrus: awesome pop singer winner of the x factor australia, mentored by Chris Isaak himself, sings like an angel give him a listen.
  • DanAndPhilCRAFTS
  • DanAndPhilGAMES
  • danisnotinteresting
  • danisnotonfire
  • DNCEVEVO
  • Doctor Puppet: Amazing animations of the recents Doctor in Doctor Who.
  • Doctor Who
  • Doctor Who Online
  • Doctor Who TV
  • Echosmith: cool pop idie band of brothers and a sister, Cool Kids was their hit song and they have amazing music, they are cute and talented they deserve at least a check out.
  • Ed Sheeran
  • EllaHVEVO
  • Emblem3
  • Emblem3VEVO
  • Emergency Awesome: Great nerdy guy that is all about nerdy pop culture and talks about movies and tv shows of that kind, great knowledge in comics so he explains a lot and it's a reliable source of nerdy news. Almost 1.5 million subs is not for nothing.
  • EmpireOfTheSunSound
  • empireofthesunvevo
  • Francesco Yates: soulful singer with kick-ass high notes, he sang in Sugar by Robin Schulz.
  • Fueled By Ramen
  • FunForLouis
  • Giles Potter
  • Green Day
  • Green Day Chile: Canal Oficial
  • GreenDayAuthority
  • greendepent: a friend of mine that posts very good quality concert videos.
  • hankgames
  • hankschannel
  • HolaSoyGerman.
  • In Stereo: cute australian boyband of 16 years old teens.
  • Jacinta Gulisano: awesome australian girl with an amazing voice
  • Jack Ü
  • jackisanerd
  • jacksepticeye
  • jacksfilms
  • Jai Waetford: cute teen aussie singer, received a shoutout from Justin Bieber himself.
  • jaiwaetfordauVEVO
  • James Graham: awesome brit singer, currently he went to record songs with a producer that worked with Michael Jackson, worth a listen, kick-ass voice.
  • Jillboard100
  • Jillboard101
  • john roecker
  • JustinBieberVEVO
  • KatyPerryVEVO
  • KickThePj
  • kidrauhl
  • Lana Del Rey
  • LanaDelReyVEVO
  • LessAmazingPhil
  • littlemixVEVO
  • LMFAOVEVO
  • louistomlinson07
  • Luke Friend: another awesome brit singer, raspy voice, great songwriter,only 20 years old, 3rd place on the x factor in 2013
  • LukeFriendMusicVEVO
  • Marina and The Diamonds
  • MarinasDiamondsTube
  • Markiplier
  • Matteleventh
  • MeloMore
  • Misha Collins
  • More Troye
  • NerdyAndQuirky: another awesome nerdy girl with glasses that does funny videos.
  • NickiMinajAtVEVO
  • Oli White
  • OliWhiteGames
  • OliWhiteVlogs
  • One Direction
  • OneDirectionVEVO
  • PAUL McCARTNEY
  • phanshows: essential phan channel
  • Philip DeFranco
  • PJTheKick
  • R5
  • R5VEVO
  • Rixton
  • RixtonVEVO
  • Sam Bashor: cute guy that sometimes that funny videos in very small places like under a desk or a tub. You see him probably on SourceFedNerd.
  • serjtankian
  • shane
  • Shane Dawson TV
  • ShawnMendesVEVO
  • SHUTUPDENNIS
  • Sinergiatv
  • Skrillex
  • SourceFedNERD: great channel for all things nerd. almost a million subs
  • Speechless with Carly Fleischmann
  • SprinkleofChatter
  • Sprinkleofglitter
  • Stereo Kicks Chilean Fan: my fandom channel, if you like brit boybands go discover a new one
  • Sugoibrooks: funny girl that sometimes post a random phan video
  • systemofadownVEVO
  • TARDISArchives
  • TaylorHendersonVEVO: another aussie talent, singer-songwriter, unique voice
  • The Late Late Show with James Corden
  • The Vamps
  • The X Factor Australia
  • The X Factor UK
  • thebrainscoop
  • TheBrothers3MUSIC
  • TheEllenShow
  • TheVampsVEVO
  • TheWeekndVEVO
  • Tinashe
  • TinasheOfficialVEVO
  • Tom Fletcher
  • Tom Mann
  • Trent Bell: yet another great aussie singer
  • Trent Bell Official
  • Trevor Moran
  • TrevorMoranVEVO
  • Troye Sivan
  • TroyeSivanVEVO
  • twenty one pilots
  • TydeLevi
  • Tyler Oakley
  • Union J
  • UnionJVEVO
  • UnionJWorld
  • VidCon
  • vlogbrothers
  • WhatTravisSays: another cool nerdy guy
  • William Singe: recently signed soul/urban aussie singer, Liam from 1D wanted to work with him, over a million subs, I subbed to him when he had like a couple thousands back in 2013, check him out, real talent.
  • YearsAndYearsVEVO
  • YellowMellowMG: cool spanish girl
  • YouTube Rewind
  • YouTube Spotlight
  • ZaynVEVO
  • ZEDDVEVO
swofro
angel bean

Thought I should contribute to this.
This is my list with the exception of irl friends, , CharlieMcDonnell's, Duncan's and Mimei's channel.
Lypur - an educational channel about music, mostly pianos, one of my fav but has stop uploading

Andrew Furmanczyk - the owner of Lypur channel, he uploads a few vlog about his health when his Lypur suddenly stop being active, unfortunately this channel has been unactive too

Ant & Dec - I am their

Ant & Dec's Saturday NIght Takeaway - told you I am their

Britain's Got Talent - totally only because of Ant & Dec, tbh

BRITs - for both and Ant & Dec the other day

Calum Scott - the person who got SImon Cowell's golden buzzer in last year's BGT. He recently releases a new single which is on his VEVO channel but he also used to have that song on his channel and I had downloaded it before he privatised/deleted the video ;)

danisnotonfirevyou1 -

DanRezler - he is my first Dan before danisnotonfire happens. I love his series 'How to cook like a Dan', and his occassional educational vlog. Inactive. He had confirmed that he had stop doing youtube and because now he is busy with real life.

Domics - a very talented person who makes lovely, funny animation. please do check his channel

ed stockham... - I am not sure how and when I find this channel and subscribes to it but this person uploads creative bizzare things that probably comes from a mind that is similar to PJ and Phil. Used to be inactive, but suddennly their videos pop up in my subscription feed again

HomeTownVEVO - just me following a new boyband who I doubt will get big anytime soon. Don't mind me

Ian Hallard - an actor, a musical/theatre/play (idk the right term) person. This channel is probably his resume or something but he has a nice voice, I don't mind a footage of him singing on stage pops up in my feed

illmakeuhowell - lovely deppy fan account

Jacksgap - for the memories. I actually never know that they are close to the gleamers before (during 2012), and I actually discover Tyler from their channel, and really doesn't like his content, they are dull. He is becoming dull soon too so I have unsubscribed from Tyler, lol.

KickthePJ -

Liam Dryden - that guy who looks like David Tennant, was one of the Chameleon Circuit, and now is working for We The Unicorn. His video is actually where I see the lego lights for the first time

liliesarelike - Charlie McDonnell's mother

Markus Feehily - Quarter of Westlife. He's my favourite because he has nice voice

Markus Feehily VEVO - his new music is not my cup of tea, tbh because I am more of a ballad and pop person

matluthfi90 - my country's most famous youtuber

NickyByrnedotinfo - Nicky is also a quarter of Westlife, and this channel can be said as what updatedphan is to

ninebrassmonkeys - i'm still waiting for the becoming youtube 2

Official A FInger Slip : The Webseries - a Sherlock fan account which are going to produce a webseries based on an old Sherlock fanfic, A Finger Slip and it's counterpart, The Slip of A Finger

PewPhan - also a lovely fan account

Phanshows - for all the liveshows I miss on Deppy's timezone

Sherlock - I just like detective stories, okay

TaylorSwiftVEVO - I like both Fearless, Love Story (international release?) and SpeakNow album but I don't like the genre she's going for afterwards

ThatcherJoe - been actively subscribe/unsubscribing since last year because his vid had become hit and miss to me. I also used to watch his vlogs loyally until the end of one of the boys vacation. They have too much holiday I can't remember which one I last watch

TheBlowfish - a marine biologist. he has a nice voice, and I like animals. :D

The Lion Whisperer - Kevin Richardson, the host of this channel is a lion whisperer. He owns a lion sanctuary in South Africa where he rescues lions who had been illegally hunted and use the channel to spread awareness. I also love all the lion's featured. George and Yame are just tiny cubs when they arrive at the sanctuary and now they are big healthy lions. :D

westlifeVEVO - say what you want about me, but I can't let my childhood go. westlife will always be the best boymanband to me.
That's all of them. :D
Love is forever
stella
living flop

It's been fun looking at what you guys are subscribed to! I've just subscribed to Shaaanxo, AmandasChronicles, WhatTravisSays, and matluthfi90 (I didn't know you were from Malaysia, swofro! I've spent years there :platonic: )
I hardly ever comment, but rest assured I read every single post. I am a professional lurker.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

My subscriptions excluding D&P's channels.
AbroadinJapan - British guy living in Japan. Different from other Jvloggers in that he's not a weeaboo, just a guy who decided to join the JET program and then got dropped in rural Japan. He doesn't teach anymore and lives in a bigger city now, but he makes high quality videos and he's very funny and sarcastic while remaining respectful towards Japanese culture.

AgentXPQ - Makes an animation series called Tales Of Mere Existence. Maybe a bit depressing, but there are some funnier ones as well.

Alli - Alli Speed, former half of CTFxC. I still love her although she's incredibly lazy with her content and upload schedule.

BACOUPLE - Duncan and Mimei's joint channel.

Big Cat Rescue - Channel for a big cat sanctuary in Florida. They make silly videos with tigers splashing around in kiddy pools, but also more serious videos about their rescues, their bobcat rehab program and the abuse of big cats in circuses and road side zoos.

BuckHollywood - Formerly known as WHATTHEBUCKSHOW. I love me my super oldskool YouTubers, I've been subscribed to him since forever. Don't always watch him anymore though.

charlieissoboredlike - Charlie's second channel.

charlieissocoollike - Charlie's main channel. One of my original YouTube obsessions and crushes. I still love him, but I wish he uploaded more.

Cole and Marmalade - Adorable and funny cat videos.

communitychannel - Her upload schedule be damned, Nat is my favorite female YouTuber. It's unique that a YouTuber still entertains me as much as when I first started watching them so many years ago.

crabstickz - Honestly Chris is a very frustrating person to be subbed to :') Don't watch a lot of his videos anymore tbh, if he even uploads anything.

danisnotonfirevyou1 - We all know and love this legend.

davedays - One of the first YouTubers I ever subscribed to, but barely active anymore. His old covers and parodies are still great though.

Domics - Funny animations about his life and stuff, pretty great.

HigaTV - Second channel of nigahiga.

IISuperWomanII - Lilly is great, I don't love all her content (the 'parents' videos aren't that funny to me anymore) but I still love her.

ItsWayPastMyBedtime - I used to like Carrie but now she's pretty obnoxious to me oops. I barely watch her anymore, I should probably unsub.

Jack & Dean - Another channel on the potential unsub list, because their sketches aren't as funny as they think they are.

Jack Howard - Aaaand another one, because Jack is a pretentious ass who again thinks he's funnier than he actually is.

Jordan Liberty - A criminally underrated makeup artist, love his stuff!

Just Duncan - Duncan's english channel.

KickThePJ - I like Peej a lot. Even if his stuff doesn't always land with me I admire his creativity and the effort he puts into his work.

kittenissocoollike - Channel that Charlie made for his cat Gideon and then never did anything with D:

KlairedelysArt - Artsy makeup tutorials.

Lisa Eldridge - Possibly the best makeup artist on YouTube. She's legit and I've learned a lot from her.

NewMichealBuckley - BuckHollywood's new second channel. Lots of mental health talk and how he's trying to get life back on track after his divorce and declining YouTube succes.

Micaela ミカエラ - JVlogger, not super interesting but also not obnoxious like some others.

mimei - Mimei's Japanese channel

MIMEI LAND - Mimei's English channel.

mugumogu - Better known as Maru the cat. Favorite internet famous kitty. The videos are quiet and relaxing, plus his kitty 'sister' Hana is a cutie as well.

nigahiga - One of the first people I ever subbed to, I still enjoy many of his videos. YouTube legend.

NikkieTutorials - Nikkie has some great makeup skills and she's very nice. Her 'The Power Of Makeup' video went viral last year. (She's Dutch but her videos are all in English btw)

ninebrassmonkeys - Ben is a dick, but Becoming YouTube was pretty good. Still waiting for that sequel.

Octopimp - 50% Off is the best anime abridged series out there js.

PDRさん - Duncan's Japanese channel.

PDRさんのゴミ箱 - Duncan's second Japanese channel.

Philip DeFranco - News channel kinda. I don't always agree with him, but I'm a big believer in getting your news from multiple sources and hearing opinions that don't match your own. As the years go on he's become less of a douche though, and he is making more of an effort to learn so that's nice.
PJTheKick - Peej's second channel.

pledisartist - Main channel for Korean entertainment company Pledis. Forever waiting for them to drop an After School teaser out of nowhere, but I just get Pledis Girlz instead. Eternal disappointment.

Rachel & Jun - American/Japanese married couple in Japan. Talky videos are kinda blah, but I like their travel videos. And they're cute together. Jun also has a really good cooking channel where he sometimes uploads (JunsKitchen).

SEVENTEEN - Channel for Pledis' boygroup Seventeen. 13 bundles of adorable joy and talent.

Sharla In Japan - JVlogger who I used to like but not anymore. Her videos have become uninteresting, she complains about shit on Twitter all the time and is just super immature in dealing with any criticism. So might unsub soon lol.

Simon's Cat - Cat animations that can be real relatable to fellow humans owned by cats.

Sorted Food - Favorite cooking channel that's not just a cooking channel, but also genuinely funny. They've taught me most of my cooking skills.

ThatGirlShaex - Girl cakes up her face badly, but I like a lot of her eye makeup looks and she has a fun personality.

TheThirdPew - Nathan is great, wish he'd upload more.

Threadbanger - They were a DIY channel but now they focus on testing out dumb Pinterest projects. It's funny and interesting to see if any of those ever work (many don't).

vlogbrothers - I don't watch all their videos tbh, but I still like the Green bothers. Their silly videos, Q&A's and serious/educational videos are all good.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
karlitatvphan
sofa crease
Pronouns: furry

stella2000 wrote:It's been fun looking at what you guys are subscribed to! I've just subscribed to Shaaanxo, AmandasChronicles, WhatTravisSays, and matluthfi90 (I didn't know you were from Malaysia, swofro! I've spent years there :platonic: )
Thanks for taking a couple of my suggestions (Amanda and Travis), their videos speak for themselves but still :)
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

Ep I like this idea.

At lot of my channels are "beauty gurus", gamers or "vloggers". A lot are pretty standard ones.

Bolded are my favourite ones. and a explanation
Amanda Faye - Beauty Guru
AmazingPhil - Some random bloke
Amelia Liana - Beauty Guru
Chewingsand (Hazel Hayes) - Like her TOTM
Cinema Sins - Takes the piss out of movies.
Cinema Sins Jeremy - The main bloke from Cinema Sins
Cryaotic - Old School Gamer
Dan and Phil Crafts
Dan and Phil Games
Daniel J Layton - Probably my favourite from the Jack Howard friendship group
Danisnotinteresting
Danisnotonfirvevyou1
- Standard
Danisnotonfire
Darksquidge (Tomska)
- Loving his last week series at the moment
Diary of A Spendaholic - Beauty Guru .
Dolly Bow Bow - Beauty Guru
Em and Khi - Podcast
Emma Blackery - (don't judge)
Evan Edinger - (Don't judge 2.0)
Eve Bennett Beauty Guru
Felucca - Standard
Fine Brothers - React channel
Fleur De Force Beauty Guru
Gary C - Old school Vlogger
GT Live - Game Theory stream channel
Hannah Hoffman - Standard. Animations are amazing
Hello October - Beauty Guru
I Covet Thee - Beauty Guru
In the Frow - Beauty Guru
It's Em - Beauty Guru
Jack & Dean - Sketch Channel
Jack Howard - Arrogant but beautiful man
Jacksepticeye - FAVE FAVE FAVE. I love Jack. Gamer (his Undertale playthrough is the best on YT)
Jeffree Star - Beauty Guru.
Katie Snooks - Beauty Guru
Kick the Pj
Less Amazing Phil
Lily Melrose - Beauty Guru
Lily Pebbles- Beauty Guru
Lucy and Lydia - Beauty Guru
Lukeisnotsexy - (Don't judge 3.0)
Markiplier - Gamer
Matthias - Vlogger
Miss Budget Beauty - Beauty Guru
Missemma -
More Zoella - Zoe's Vlog Channel (every video 30+ minutes :facepalm: )
Music Video Sins - Takes the piss out of music videos.
Netty Scribble - Animater for Felix, Cry, Mark, Jack
Niomi Smart - Beauty Guru (vegan/fitnesss)
Pewdiepie - I think you should know who he is
PewPhan - Standard
Phanshows - Standard
Phillip DeFranco - News Show. Newest subscription. Obessesed at the moment.
Pj the kick
Pointless blog - One hald of zalife. Don't know why I am still subscribed
React - Reaction
Ruth Crilly - Beauty Guru
Samantha Marie - Beauty Guru
Sinow - Gamer
Sprinkle of Glitter - Beauty Guru
Sprinkle of Chatter - Lousie Vlog Channel
Tati - Beauty Guru
Thatcher Joe - I love Joe
Thatcher Joe Games - I love Joe
Thatcher Joe Vlogs - I love Joe
Film Theory - FAVE FAVE FAVE. MatPat is amazing. Takes films and puts sceince and logic to them
Game Theory - FAVE FAVE FAVE. MatPat is amazing. Takes games and puts sceince and logic to them
The RPG Minx - Gamer
Tom Fletcher - In Mcfly. Carrie's brother.
TomSka - Comedy
Tyler Oakley - Old School Vlogger
Vivianna Does Makeup - Beauty Guru
Youtube
Zer0Doxy - Gamer
Zoe London - Beauty Guru
Zoella - Beauty Guru
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
swofro
angel bean

stella2000 wrote:It's been fun looking at what you guys are subscribed to! I've just subscribed to Shaaanxo, AmandasChronicles, WhatTravisSays, and matluthfi90 (I didn't know you were from Malaysia, swofro! I've spent years there :platonic: )
Oh, did you? How was the experience? Haha. Never thought you will subscribe to matluthfi90 (I can't remember whether all his videos are subtitled or not, but some are). My fav video of his is Sebelah Sayap (half of a wing), a short film about how not to be a religious douche, and Drama2 Sebelum Kahwin (dramas before marriage), which is a funny skit about stereotypes about getting married in Malaysia in general.
Love is forever
eevee
emo goose

stella2000 wrote:It's been fun looking at what you guys are subscribed to! I've just subscribed to Shaaanxo
heck yeah! I hope you enjoy!
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
stella
living flop

swofro wrote:
Oh, did you? How was the experience? Haha. Never thought you will subscribe to matluthfi90 (I can't remember whether all his videos are subtitled or not, but some are). My fav video of his is Sebelah Sayap (half of a wing), a short film about how not to be a religious douche, and Drama2 Sebelum Kahwin (dramas before marriage), which is a funny skit about stereotypes about getting married in Malaysia in general.
[offtopic]I lived in KL and honestly I love it there! It's very hot of course but I came to know the city so well and I really miss it :cry: I don't speak much Malay but my mom does, I'll get her to translate the videos without subtitles :lol:[/offtopic]

I've subscribed to so many new channels, you guys have great taste
000dia000
emo goose

I included them under the spoiler. I think your YouTube subscriptions is a modern day window into the soul so I don't know what monstrosities of mine will be uncovered in this reveal. I think you will find all the subscriptions to conspiracy theory channels is less horrific than my subscription to Emma Blackery. I am subscribed to a lot of phan channels, some of these senpais users are on IDB, so I think the channels are pretty good imo or at the very least deserved a subscripton.
My personal faves are:
Vloggers/Creators:
Adrian Bliss, AmazingPhil (who's that guy?), Dark Squidge (Tomska), Doddleoddle, KickThePJ, SethEverman
Film Analysis/Critics and Video Essays
Every Frame A Painting, kaptainkristian, nerdwriter1, Now You See It, I Hate Everything (quite literally my favorite channel)
Cooking(?) (You just need to watch this channel)
You Suck At Cooking
Science
The Brain Scoop
:cactus:
bluebox-away
woodland creature

Upon request harassment from Ticia :lol: here are my subscriptions:
I'll explain any I think might not be that well known :) bolded are particular faves you should check out.
Adrian Bliss
Alexa Losey
Alice Kristiansen - amazing covers and releasing an album soon
AmazingPhil
Arden Rose - Will Darbyshire's gf, doesn't upload that much but cute videos, usually fashion/beauty related but a bit more relaxed than Gleamer type stuff
booksandquills - Dutch booktuber based in London (vids are in English dw)
Caspar
catrific
Cereal Time - Charlie & Jimmy's 'breakfast show' thing
charlieissocoollike
Charly Cox - works with Jack & Finn and v occasionally posts vids but I like her
ChewingSand - Hazel Hayes, short films and drunken chats, love her (yes I know she's problematic but she's still great son)
ConnorFranta
CupcakeJemma - literally just making amazing cupcakes
DanAndPhilCRAFTS
DanAndPhilGAMES
Daniel J. Layton - baking with other YTers, monthly vlogs, drunken chats. Love him.
danisnotinteresting
danisnotonfire
danisnotonfirevyou1
Doctor Who
doddleoddle - cute covers mostly
doddlevloggle
Ed Sheehan
Ella Grace - Jack Harries' gf, doesn't post anymore.
Emily Diana Ruth - Charlie (is so cool like)'s gf, doesn't post that often but I love her stuff.
Estee Lalonde - beauty, fashion, lifestyle
Everyday Estee - blogs
EveryDayJim - Jim Chapman vlogs
extratyler - Tyler Oakley vlogs
felucca - for the D&P compilations
Fine Brothers Entertainment - YTers react etc
FunForLouis - amazing travel vlogs
Gilmore Guys - a podcast about Gilmore Girls because I'm obsessed.
Grace Helbig
Hannah Witton - awesome British vlogger, lots about feminism, sexuality, sexual health etc, and a drunk advice series which is great
IISuperwomanII
Ingrid Nilsen - doesn't post as much anymore but beauty/fashion/cooking.
ItsWayPastMyBedTime - Carrie Fletcher
Jack & Dean
JackHoward
JacksGap - seriously rip this channel it used to be great :(
Jim Chapman
Just Between Us - two friends do vlogs and sketches
justkissmyfrog - UK booktuber, feminism, vlogs
Katie Snooks - beauty
KickThePj
kittenissocoollike
Lily Pebbles - great fashion/lifestyle/beauty videos and vlogs.
livingthehealthychoice - a couple of cute recipe vids months ago but nothing for a while :/
Lucy Moon - mostly vlogs but beautifully edited, mostly lifestyle/feminism, seriously should have way more subs.
LucyAndLydia - twins doing beauty/fashion videos
Maisie Williams
Mamrie Hart
Meg Says - kind of like Zoella 5 years ago in the best way? beauty/lifestyle/fashion stuff
More Connor
More Troye
morecaspar
morecatrific
MoreZoella
mtv braless - Laci Green presents a pretty cool feminist mini series for MTV.
MyHarto
Nick Miller - travel blogs
ninebrassmonkeys - Ben Cook, still waiting for becoming youtube 2
Niomi Smart - vegan lifestyle/exercise/beauty/fashion, love her stuff.
PewPhan - because vlog compilations
PJTheKick
Sammy Paul - short films
Sophie Newton - doesn't post much but when she does they're gorgeous videos, she made a nice vlog of the trip to Japan with PJ, Felix & Marzia
SprinkleofChatter
Sprinkleofglitter
Tanya Burr
ThatcherJoe
The Creators - a series about YT creators from a while ago
The Late Late Show with James Corden
The Michalaks - weekly family vlogs done the right way (not SacconeJoly style) with an adorable toddler
TheEllenShow
Theodora Lee - Caspar's sister, does really great lifestyle videos
TimH Films - short films
Tom Fletcher - still not over his wedding speech video and it's been 3 years
TomSka
Troye Sivan
Tyler Oakley
tyrannosauruslexxx
ViviannaDoesMakeup - great blog and channel, beauty/lifestyle/fashion videos
vlogbrothers
Will Darbyshire - everything he makes is so beautiful it's unreal.
Zoella
So um.. I watch a lot of Youtube..?
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
Skeletorsrighthand
living flop

Is this thread dead ? well im posting anyway
Eye patch wolf- his main videos are "why you should watch anime title"they are often funny and insightful his still new to the you tube scene but already gathered a following because of the quality of his videos.
Night Mind- does expose videos where he explains and analyzes weird videos on the internet, ARG (alternate reality games), hoaxes, creepy pastas .
whitelightningHQ- a fairly small channel (slowly growing) they do sketch comedy videos mostly relating to gaming, pop culture, TV shows.
Phanshows- its where i watch Dan and phils live-shows when i miss them
Billwurtz- he does musical shorts mostly random his most popular video is history of japan if you haven't seen it yet its funny.
Extra Credits- "Whether you're looking for a game industry career or simply curious about the way game developers think, Extra Credits makes video game design approachable by exploring concepts like gamification, perfect imbalance, the skinner box, the uncanny valley, and more. Sometimes we also like to recommend a few games you might not have tried!" they also do history
Jello apocalypse- they deconstruct popular websites, they also do abridged series
Every Frame of Painting- "Every Frame a Painting is dedicated to the analysis of film form. Pictures and sound all the way, baby"

From here on ill just group them by category
Gaming:
Dota 2-Tsunami643, Blitz spanks, Proves reviews, Refresher parodies, Nigma vidya Channel, Dota Poop, Pixel laboratories, Pyrion flax, Dota cinema, Siractionslacks, Swordz, TryMike4instance
Hearthstone- Hysteria, Disguised Toast, Amaz Hearthstone, and Trolden
League of Legends- Uberdanger,

Educational :
NerdWriter1, Wisecrack, The school of life, Vsauace, Sisyphus5050, Crash course, Game theorist, Big Think, Cracked, Minute Physics, CGP Grey, Sci show, and Kurzgesagt- In a Nutshell

Animators
Animation domination, Red Minus, Harry partridge, Domics, Wronchi Animations, Carbot Animation, and Egoraptor

Reviewers
Anime: Glass Reflection, Gigguk, DouchebagChocolat
Movies Jeremy Jahns, League of Super Critics (nostalgia Critic)
Gaming: Jontron, Egoraptor

Hitler rants parodies
my entry channels on youtube back in 2011 Hitler rant Parodies where popular, they where the reason i made a you-tube account and my Name, they dont upload much anymore but they will always have a place in my heart. RBC56, Fegelein: The Lost Tapes, Vzorkic, kakashiballz, and Hitlerrantsparodies
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.
daphenaxa
blobfish

I don't watch more than half of those channels and don't even know what/who some of them are. Youtube deleting the possibility of doing folders to organise my sub box fucked me up good resulting in me actually not watching that many channels appart those I know very well.
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: She/They/Nothing

My list, spaced badly because I copy pasted. The bolded ones are channels I watch every video, no matter what, because i know they will be entertaining.
alyankovic

AmazingPhil

ashens

Best Time Ever with Neil Patrick Harris

boburnham

ChewingSand

ConnorFranta

crabstickz

Dan Bull

DanAndPhilGAMES

danisnotinteresting

danisnotonfire