Survey for thesis on social anxiety and online community

palomeheart
dank meme

Hey everyone,

I'm generally more of a lurker than a poster, but my girlfriend is doing her Social Work thesis on social anxiety and fandom participation/internet use, and we'd really appreciate it if you'd consider filling it out! The only requirements are that you are over 18, use the internet for non work/academic reasons, and sometimes experience anxiety in social settings. It should only take about 15-20 minutes and will be up until late March/early April. Also feel free to share the link with others outside this forum!

Possible trigger warning for the survey:
Discussion of social anxiety

Here's the link to the survey https://smithcollege.qualtrics.com/SE/? ... o7WYz4ZXUh. Thanks so much to anyone who takes it, and also to all the lovely people on this site! It was so nice to discover this community online of people obsessing over deppy.
it's a useful thing
jesp
why bother

Moderating

palomeheart, we have a rule {rule eleven on this page} about posting surveys, which requires you to ask a moderator for permission before you post.

I've discussed your survey with the other mods and, in this case, we're fine with letting it stay on the forum, but please remember this rule in the future.

I've also moved this thread to the General subforum.