TATINOF/DOCUMENTARY FUND

Post your reviews, spoilers and everything tour related in here
eevee
emo goose

biatchqueen wrote:
sweetmm wrote:
biatchqueen wrote:Does anyone know if you can use a pre pay credit card on a uk YouTube account? Like the type you can get in asda?
Is it attached to Visa or Mastercard?
I think you can get either, but the reason I'm wondering is because a lot of the time sites here require you to enter address details when using a credit card so I don't know if it'd work because it's not attached to an address? I'm not sure fully how pre pay credit cards here work tbh I've never used one before
I use Visa gift cards on the reg. Is that what you mean by a pre paid credit card? If so, when asked for a billing address or zip code, you can put in anything and it will work. :) Make sure to put a little extra on it in case of any fees, and then if there's extra left over you can convert it to an amazon gift card and get a few cents off your next amazon purchase, haha.
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
Sakura Selfie
rainbow nerd

eevee wrote:
biatchqueen wrote:
sweetmm wrote:
biatchqueen wrote:Does anyone know if you can use a pre pay credit card on a uk YouTube account? Like the type you can get in asda?
I think you can get either, but the reason I'm wondering is because a lot of the time sites here require you to enter address details when using a credit card so I don't know if it'd work because it's not attached to an address? I'm not sure fully how pre pay credit cards here work tbh I've never used one before
I use Visa gift cards on the reg. Is that what you mean by a pre paid credit card? If so, when asked for a billing address or zip code, you can put in anything and it will work. :) Make sure to put a little extra on it in case of any fees, and then if there's extra left over you can convert it to an amazon gift card and get a few cents off your next amazon purchase, haha.
Yay! Thank you to you and sweetmm for the responses, I thought I wasn't going to be able to watch it but I will be able to now
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

biatchqueen wrote:
sweetmm wrote:
Should be ok as long as it is either under visa or mastercard; isn't the address meant for billing and mailing purposes? Then the address is not tied to the card, unless your are saying the card will not carry your name, then there may be a problem as sites ask for name printed on the card (unless there are generic name on the card eg asda?)
eevee
emo goose

sweetmm wrote:
biatchqueen wrote:
sweetmm wrote:
Should be ok as long as it is either under visa or mastercard; isn't the address meant for billing and mailing purposes? Then the address is not tied to the card, unless your are saying the card will not carry your name, then there may be a problem as sites ask for name printed on the card (unless there are generic name on the card eg asda?)
The cards I get say "Gift Card Recipient" on them but I still put in my real name. :)
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia