Documentary Drinking Game!

Post your reviews, spoilers and everything tour related in here
bear
hobbit hair
Pronouns: she/her

fancybum wrote: Documentary Drinking Game! I'll watch it clean once, then again as a drinking game and hopefully be incapacitated enough to watch tatinof without dying. Go to work hungover? Why not! But what are the rules?

So fancybum came up with a really fun idea, and a few users started adding on to the list. So, I thought there should be a thread where we could all organize this game without it being lost in the bants of IDB.
So far we have:
fancybum wrote: Take a shot everytime...
Phil eats or mentions a pancake/waffle (hello alcohol poisoning)
Dan has curly hair??
Drake says anything
Dan calls himself or someone else trash
Phil harms himself or someone else with lack of spatial awareness
?? suggestions?
I probably forgot a lot, so soz if that's you, feel free to correct me. Anyways, continue to add on to this list!
000dia000
emo goose

I'm going to do something really, really REALLY evil and suggest to drink whenever the word "Wifi" comes up
:cactus:
bear
hobbit hair

000dia000 wrote:I'm going to do something really, really REALLY evil and suggest to drink whenever the word "Wifi" comes up
Noooo :o

Here are some of my ideas:
-Dan looks at Phil fondly or "heart eyes"
-Everytime they're about to do something and then they see the camera
-Everytime they talk about their audience
-Drake makes a appearance
-Phil eats something sugary (someone suggested this somewhere)
-Oh and every time they complain about going outside/interacting with humans.
coffeepenguin wrote:Dan talks about branding
Phil gives a random animal fact
Their molecules are touching - take a double shot
Deppy explain their bedroom situation - finish the bottle whatever the explanation (sorry, I had to :lol: )
:

Also, I don't really like alcohol (that ruins the point but I'd like to join in) so what do you think the alternative should be? Black tea to keep you up all night? A super sugary drink?
Last edited by bear on Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DryCereal
koi pond

Phil consumes something obviously chock-full of lactose.

(just gonna say now, I learnt my lesson playing drinking games to films/shows after drawing "Ghostrider" "Maverick" "Mustang" and "Cougar" for a round of Top Gun. I had to give up within the first three minutes of the movie!!! )

Drink responsibly kids! :platonic:
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
mio
#relatable

Last time I did something like this it was with friends while watching eurovision and let me tell you that didn't end well
bear wrote: -Dan looks at Phil fondly or "heart eyes"
I´m pretty tough when it comes to drinking but I don't know if I can handle that much.
bear wrote: Also, I don't really like alcohol (that ruins the point but I'd like to join in) so what do you think the alternative should be? Black tea to keep you up all night? A super sugary drink?
The obvious answer is of course Ribena :lol: :lol: :lol:
Which I would use too just for the hell of it (Ribena cocktail recipes anyone?) if I knew where to buy it here...
edit: Just found out that in my city there' s a tiny store selling imported british food (for expats?), so the question is am I crazy enough to go there to buy it?
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
bear
hobbit hair

mio wrote:
bear wrote: Also, I don't really like alcohol (that ruins the point but I'd like to join in) so what do you think the alternative should be? Black tea to keep you up all night? A super sugary drink?
Which I would use too just for the hell of it (Ribena cocktail recipes anyone?) if I knew where to buy it here...
The problem is, in America I've never stumbled across ribena. :? I've always wanted to try it.
Winston
flower crown

bear wrote:
mio wrote:
The problem is, in America I've never stumbled across ribena. :? I've always wanted to try it.

I live in America and we have it at our grocery store. Just one (chain), it has a British foods isle though. I love it I get to try all the things I want, except they still don't have golden syrup. They will special order but I don't want it that much. Haha Try different stores, not or google it, sometimes there are little stores that carry foreign foods.
actions speak louder than words
SpaceCactus
not a first-time poster

I feel like someone should make a bingo card with these suggestions :D For the folks who don't drink, you know.