The domesticated lives of Dan & Phil

A place to compile and archive information for reference/analysis.
DryCereal
koi pond
Pronouns: she/her

daphenaxa wrote:
Phil is a far better person than I am. That, or he doesn't wanna share...! Dan's already put Phil in towel(s) on YT for all to see on at least two separate occasions in their Manchester days. (Robert Pattinson mask scare & flour in the hairdryer prank)
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
daphenaxa wrote:
Phil is a far better person than I am. That, or he doesn't wanna share...! Dan's already put Phil in towel(s) on YT for all to see on at least two separate occasions in their Manchester days. (Robert Pattinson mask scare & flour in the hairdryer prank)
Or you know, he could've been naked because of the butt-comment, for all do we know.
But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

DryCereal
koi pond

Anonymousse wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:
daphenaxa wrote:
Or you know, he could've been naked because of the butt-comment, for all do we know.
Point well made. and in which case, props to him for 1, covering his eyes, and 2, focussing on the screen/chat.
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
Anonymousse wrote:
Point well made. and in which case, props to him for 1, covering his eyes, and 2, focussing on the screen/chat.
Oh you mean those "covering of his eyes" and "focusing on the screen" lies, I see where he is looking at :tsk: .

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

DryCereal
koi pond

2:09
"Phil when he hasn't had any sleep"
Phil Lester - either the world's luckiest, or unluckiest man. Depending on whether or not he's been friendzoned and/or cockblocked by a fucking pillow...
DryCereal
koi pond

Bickering like a pair of old marrieds - also nagging!Phil:
Zaz
dank meme

I was watching a few of vyou1 videos (procrastination goldmine tbh :D ), and came across this one where they announce they're going to japan. I wondered if it'd be better on the chemistry thread or this thread but it's i felt like betwen texting each other aroung the house and booking a holiday it made sense here. ;)
0.43-0.53 phil mentionning the piano then Dan "you sound like shit"
1.43 : "when we were filming" sure Dan

Anyway they're cute
English is not my first language, sorry for any mistakes!
shikaritrash
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Zaz wrote:I was watching a few of vyou1 videos (procrastination goldmine tbh :D ), and came across this one where they announce they're going to japan. I wondered if it'd be better on the chemistry thread or this thread but it's i felt like betwen texting each other aroung the house and booking a holiday it made sense here. ;)
0.43-0.53 phil mentionning the piano then Dan "you sound like shit"
1.43 : "when we were filming" sure Dan

Anyway they're cute
Aw I love Phil in Dan's liveshows, they're just so cute I wasn't around at those times so I'm glad you're all sharing these videos

when we were...filming :lol:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ dan senses tingling 24/7 soz ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DryCereal
koi pond

0:13 - Dan Howell (almost-full name...was someone in trouble with Daddy Lester at the time(!) broke the tumble dryer door, Phil failed at (being a man! ) fixing it.
1:10 Dan falling off his chair from Phil's POV "hilarious, sounded like the entire house was going to fall down" bonus cuteness over-protective fluff
2:07 Snack (or baking vid prep?) shopping goes horribly and embarrassingly wrong for Phil. (bonus points for incoming message tones at 2:38! Is somebody secretly watching the LS...? )
4:21 "Leave a note to say where you've gone." (Or an anime-themed post it maybe?) Awww.

Also: From Dan's Anime recs:
Somehow that seems relevant today! (I just REALLY wish they'd caught the "I'mma be in so much trouble when he sees this" giggle at the end, cos HOW adorable, the little shit! )
yupitsme
sofa crease

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
0:13 - Dan Howell (almost-full name...was someone in trouble with Daddy Lester at the time(!) broke the tumble dryer door, Phil failed at (being a man! ) fixing it.
1:10 Dan falling off his chair from Phil's POV "hilarious, sounded like the entire house was going to fall down" bonus cuteness over-protective fluff
2:07 Snack (or baking vid prep?) shopping goes horribly and embarrassingly wrong for Phil. (bonus points for incoming message tones at 2:38! Is somebody secretly watching the LS...? )
4:21 "Leave a note to say where you've gone." (Or an anime-themed post it maybe?) Awww.
I never noticed that before but I feel like you might be right :lol:
DryCereal
koi pond

yupitsme wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:
I never noticed that before but I feel like you might be right :lol:
It's either Dan or his mother(!)
phamnotof
morning quiff

I have no ability to source things/remember stuff properly but a few of my favorite domestic ls moments were when Phil came into Dan's ls for a little bit and then left and Dan was like, trying to play it cool for a second and then put on this really adorable voice to say goodby to Phil and like, dude, you'll see him in about twenty minutes. I remember like "have fun cutting up cardboard!" and "good luck on your chicken quest! don't get killed!" and I just find it to be so, so adorable, like he can't help himself and just wish him luck for the silliest tasks & I just wonder if they do that like, *all the time*.
danphil333
hobbit hair

phamnotof wrote:I have no ability to source things/remember stuff properly but a few of my favorite domestic ls moments were when Phil came into Dan's ls for a little bit and then left and Dan was like, trying to play it cool for a second and then put on this really adorable voice to say goodby to Phil and like, dude, you'll see him in about twenty minutes. I remember like "have fun cutting up cardboard!" and "good luck on your chicken quest! don't get killed!" and I just find it to be so, so adorable, like he can't help himself and just wish him luck for the silliest tasks & I just wonder if they do that like, *all the time*.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

This showed up on my dash today and the visual I have in my head of the situation is really adorable.
Dan and Phil annoying each other when trying to get stuff done like yes please.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr