The Attraction Thread (2.0)

A place to compile and archive information for reference/analysis.
wowza
banned

None of you have posted these yet. I thought this wasn't supposed to be biased, but you analyse the shit out of every smallest guy mention and ignore 90% of girl mentions. so yeah, I'm evening this out as it isn't the "male attraction only thread".
under spoilers for some nudity
There were others like this, but I only included the ones that aren't aesthetic based (take note) and are just straight up things like nudity.

like for example, this one he obviously reblogged for aesthetic reasons imo http://danisnotonfire.tumblr.com/post/26845884709, he did the same for this one too imo http://danisnotonfire.tumblr.com/post/57792202567

I mean he reblogged a picture of a kid who had stickers all over his face, obviously it was for aesthetic reasons, but with the same logic some of you use that would mean he's a pedo. because you can't reblog a pic of any human being for any other reason than being sexually attracted to them :roll:
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

Wow, it's the first time I've seen several of those pictures. How can we know the date they were reblogged? :shock:
000dia000
emo goose

I'm making a useless comment just to say that I think your contribution was great and I'm glad to see that Dan is not wrong when he says that he's an ass-man, wow :lol:
:cactus:
mez29
procrastinator

Ticia wrote:Wow, it's the first time I've seen several of those pictures. How can we know the date they were reblogged? :shock:
The only way I can see is to go back through the archive checking each year for the date under the post—a bit annoying but doesn't take too long (at least there's only 7 dates to check?).

(#changeyourthemedan)
anathema
morning quiff
Pronouns: she/her

mez29 wrote:
Ticia wrote:Wow, it's the first time I've seen several of those pictures. How can we know the date they were reblogged? :shock:
The only way I can see is to go back through the archive checking each year for the date under the post—a bit annoying but doesn't take too long (at least there's only 7 dates to check?).

(#changeyourthemedan)
You can also find out the year by Googling the month, day, and day of the week he reblogged it on. (I.E. the first link was reblogged Tuesday June 4th. The most recent time June 4th occurred on a Tuesday was 2013, so I know that's the year it was reblogged.) Another option is getting on mobile but I'm too lazy to do that :lol: but because I have nothing better to do with my time, here's a list:
wowza wrote:I thought this wasn't supposed to be biased, but you analyse the shit out of every smallest guy mention and ignore 90% of girl mentions. so yeah, I'm evening this out as it isn't the "male attraction only thread".
Someone had a little too much salt on their eggs this morning
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

mez29 wrote:

(#changeyourthemedan)
#CHANGEYOURTHEMEDAN in capital letters, please. When I click a header, it's because I want to go to the first / main page, not a Youtube page. And you have way more recent pictures to have as your profile one, thankyouverymuchyoufuckboi.
notworthreading
phillion/danosaur <//3

wowza wrote:None of you have posted these yet. I thought this wasn't supposed to be biased, but you analyse the shit out of every smallest guy mention and ignore 90% of girl mentions. so yeah, I'm evening this out as it isn't the "male attraction only thread".
under spoilers for some nudity
There were others like this, but I only included the ones that aren't aesthetic based (take note) and are just straight up things like nudity.

like for example, this one he obviously reblogged for aesthetic reasons imo http://danisnotonfire.tumblr.com/post/26845884709, he did the same for this one too imo http://danisnotonfire.tumblr.com/post/57792202567

I mean he reblogged a picture of a kid who had stickers all over his face, obviously it was for aesthetic reasons, but with the same logic some of you use that would mean he's a pedo. because you can't reblog a pic of any human being for any other reason than being sexually attracted to them :roll:
Wow, such a passive-aggressive post,especially the bolded part (btw making it small doesn't make it less disrespectful.If you're aware you're writing something unnecessary then maybe it's best to just not type it).
I'm going to assume you came in here uninformed and didn't bother reading the first post or even checking Felucca's wonderfully well-put playlist otherwise you would have known the following facts concerning this thread "It does not ignore male mentions or scoff at old Formspring answers like certain "anti phan proof" blogs out there, but it also does not ignore female mentions, straight insinuation or phan denials like a lot of other phandom blogs. We're interested in both sides of the coin."
Therefore, we did not wait for your contribution to understand that this isn't the "male attraction thread" as it never was in the first place. We're all free to share what we want in here, as long it's about Dan and Phil being attracted to another human/living being and we're free to interpret these discoveries however we like.
daphenaxa
blobfish

in his liveshow, Dan has mentioned that "Zuko is daddy" talking about Avatar @33:17
Later on he also reads the chat saying "Zuko is bae", which he seems to agree with.
For info here is Zuko:

I would take it as an attraction mention even if not completely unequivocal
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
felucca
truth bomb

Hey guys, long time no see, nice to see you've kept the place running.

Good to get some new female attraction contributions too, even though they came with a bucket of salt for no reason lmao sorry for not knowing anything about tumblr dude we're trying.

I just updated the playlists. They've been pretty boring the past few months though so nothing's even half as good as daphenaxa's beautiful contribution above (it's been a while since he was that passionate hasn't it)

I found THIS old gem however, which for some reason hasn't made phandom history:

dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh:
felucca
truth bomb

Radio show find!

Dan had a dream he went to the beach with David Boreanaz and it was pleasant. Doesn't really know where Mila Kunis is in these dreams of his.

(omg i spelt Boreanaz right on my first try, proof I've watched Buffy one too many times)

malday
emo goose

What about Phil's youthink profile where he list his sexuality as "straight"?

Or is it irrelevant because it's so old, and not a direct answer to a question?
daphenaxa
blobfish

malday wrote:What about Phil's youthink profile where he list his sexuality as "straight"?

do you have screenshots? what is this profile??
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
anathema
morning quiff

daphenaxa wrote:
malday wrote:What about Phil's youthink profile where he list his sexuality as "straight"?

do you have screenshots? what is this profile??
Please note the profile was made in 2003 and he hasn't been on it since 2007
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
shoe
Moderator Emeritus
Pronouns: they/them

1. leather bondage
2. "friends" does not exclude sexual attraction
3. carrot = penis ?
lishachi
eclipse shirt

BisexualShoeMarriage wrote: 1. leather bondage
2. "friends" does not exclude sexual attraction
3. carrot = penis ?
who else has he been calling 'friend' 'mate' 'bro' recently???"!!!11

i'll let myself out :gg:

(for real tho dan what is even this tweet you kinky shit)
:biflag: :blackheart:
lishachi
eclipse shirt

i got bored. here are some potentially interesting things:

dan:

http://danisnotonfire.tumblr.com/post/31457194326
(sep 2012, sad post?)

http://danisnotonfire.tumblr.com/post/28642808703
(aug 2012, made me laugh)

http://danisnotonfire.tumblr.com/post/27757535183
(jul 2012, not sure if mentioned before - skins reference about tony and maxxie)

http://danisnotonfire.tumblr.com/post/66137788060
(nov 2013, butts)

http://danisnotonfire.tumblr.com/post/93513286967
(aug 2014, nice)

http://danisnotonfire.tumblr.com/post/78663764078
(march 2014, this one weirded me out)

phil:

http://amazingphil.tumblr.com/post/23505313613
(may 2012, scarlett johansson)

all i saw that for phil, the rest being animals and stuff :thumb:

if any of these have already been posted i apologise. dans tumblr is interesting and diverse, especially around 2012-2014. after this the rest are mainly videos, same with phil.
:biflag: :blackheart:
felucca
truth bomb

I feel like it doesn't even matter anymore, we're used to this now, it's nothing out of the ordinary *shrug* Remember when something like this would've made us fall off our collective chairs?

felucca
truth bomb

Dan apparently relates to not being able to meet any good-looking guys.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

papierklemmen
flower crown

felucca wrote:Dan apparently relates to not being able to meet any good-looking guys.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
this reminds me of him saying that being too busy to date is "relatable" (was it on radio 1?)

#singleDan
000dia000
emo goose

papierklemmen wrote:
felucca wrote:Dan apparently relates to not being able to meet any good-looking guys.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
this reminds me of him saying that being too busy to date is "relatable" (was it on radio 1?)

#singleDan
Yeah, I'm sort of torn between it possible between being an accidental "slip-up" of being single, that he has obviously stopped, or just genuine #relatable bants for the sake of it
:cactus:
shoe
Moderator Emeritus

30:24 "I wish I was as han(th)some as Ethan. Are you kidding me. That sexy motherfluffer!"
malday
emo goose

^ wrong video link
malday
emo goose

shoe
Moderator Emeritus

Dan commenting on Phil's attractiveness. Is this a first?
shoe
Moderator Emeritus

A challenge to not be aroused