The Attraction Thread (2.0)

A place to compile and archive information for reference/analysis.
Susanisnotafish
blobfish
Pronouns: She/her

shoe wrote: 1. leather bondage
2. "friends" does not exclude sexual attraction
3. carrot = penis ?
Shouldn't it be noted that this tweet turned out to be phil tweeting as Dan bc he won some gaming video?
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
shoe
Moderator Emeritus
Pronouns: they/them

Susanisnotafish wrote:
shoe wrote: 1. leather bondage
2. "friends" does not exclude sexual attraction
3. carrot = penis ?
Shouldn't it be noted that this tweet turned out to be phil tweeting as Dan bc he won some gaming video?
Yes, it should. Thank you for noting it.
shoe
Moderator Emeritus

malday wrote:interesting they both liked this
shoe
Moderator Emeritus

2:43
alittledizzy wrote:
coffeepenguin wrote:Two things though: some people commented about how they were glad there was no "no homoing", but I took Phil's "fantasy about frolicking with a celebrity" thing as a definite "no phano", and not at all typical for Phil in that (also, notice the gender neutral wording). I'll console myself with a definite absence of any reference to Dan actually sleeping in his bedroom where he supposedly has a not shitty bed, only to him filming videos there.
Why on earth is having a dream about a celebrity an anti-phan comment? People in relationships still definitely can fantasize about celebrities, and I don't think it's very reasonable to feel like you're not allowed to talk about dreams you had just because you have a significant other.

But also: hah yes, I did notice he kept referring to the bedroom as a filming location. Very interesting.
capybantsa
glabella
Pronouns: he/him

How explicit does it have to be? I saw some questionable moments in Phil's ASMR video.

0:27 "It's like a million angels are licking the inside of my ears"
This isn't the first time he's done something suggestive about angels. Angel fetish?

3:02 He seems pretty into this (quite angelic looking ) lady's voice despite the gross mouth sounds that he just got over ranting about not long before. He goes on to talk about the hairs standing up on his neck, but #nohetero it's just because she was "spooky like a ghost"

4:17 He seems into "Thor with a tingly mug" too, stating that if he wasn't making a video he'd keep watching, and also "Yes Thor"

4:48 onward, he's REALLY into the slime. Like... wow Phil, do you need to go take a cold shower?
shoe
Moderator Emeritus

lost686girl wrote:i enjoyed how freely dan was expressing his attraction to men last night. not like it's a new thing for him but it's still
Quoted from Dan and Phil part 45 page 31
capybantsa
glabella
Pronouns: he/him

0:56
Phil: "One guy was like 'DO IT WITH DAN'... I think he meant something else"
He said "do it with Dan" twice in a high voice first, but then for the one he made the innuendo with he specifically made it masculine. Does Phil secretly want more male viewers to ship Phan?

1:43
Phil: "Trusty magic 8 ball, is Kyle gonna marry me?"
I see you there picking a boy's name. I see you.
Bonus: The magic 8 ball ships Kyle and Phil.
Susanisnotafish
blobfish
Pronouns: She/her

Never mind already in the playlist.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
onetruetrash
blobfish

I dunno if this belongs here, but I thought it was worth nothing.
sparkle
blobfish
Pronouns: she/her

Do we count the VidCon Bakingsoda Cucumberpatch references from Phil?? :D
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
malday
emo goose

Last edited by lefthandedism on Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed tumblr embed
thephandommenace
procrastinator

Has Phil being trying to hint all year that, contrary to popular belief, he actually prefers bottoming?
Loves the peach emoji And let's not forget this
autumnhearth
senpai
Pronouns: she/her

thephandommenace wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:19 am Has Phil being trying to hint all year that, contrary to popular belief, he actually prefers bottoming?
Loves the peach emoji And let's not forget this
I’m not sure how any of those tweets about protecting his peachy bum from freezing cold water, tiny fish or bruising would be a hint at bottoming, but Phil stating that he liked the vibration near his butt coming from the demon Halloween costume could qualify. (Says the person who doesn’t like t/b discourse.)

I was just curious if any of the wild things said during Gamingmas were being included. Though they are mostly kinks, not attraction to people and of course it’s hard to know what to take seriously.

I also made it through watching both Dan and Phil’s playlists a week or two ago. It was quite a journey (a bit painful at times, but quite informative). I didn’t know there was a joint playlist or blog, but I’ll be checking those out. Thank you felucca!
felucca
truth bomb

Wow, I forgot this topic existed.

Just wanted to make one last post, post 2019 and post coming out. I have updated the attraction playlists with Dan and Phil's respective coming out videos and will be keeping them up as documentation of the different eras that led up to them officially coming out. Especially Dan's playlist is pretty painful at some points, so be warned, but grows increasingly powerful over time and concludes beautifully with BIG. Let it be a testament of how different people's journeys can be.

Dan's playlist (aka the painful one)
Phil's playlist (aka the self-assured one)
Joint playlist

:prideheart2: Happy Pride Month! :prideheart2:
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh: