Dan and Phil Fashion

A place to compile and archive information for reference/analysis.
akui
blobfish
Pronouns: She/Her

Wanna have a majestic triceratops on your boring old black jumper?

Wanna to know where to buy an expensive potato sack?

Wanna to know the story behind "damn Daniel, back at it again with the white Alexander McQueen"?

Well, worry no more! Join us here in Dan & Phil fashion community!

---------------

This topic is for tracking all the outfit that Dan and Phil wears.

You can also post your fashion suggestion for them but they need to be under spoiler (because of loading and time and data and stuff)

Enjoy, fashionistas!
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

Oh my gosh, I have a compilation of every shirt Dan ever wore before like September/November 2011, at which point he apparently got an influx of new shirts. (did I already post this on GG? Lol I can't even remember, but I remember using the word "influx somewhere.)

Maybe I'll post it here when I get around to it. Even though that's probably not the point of this thread.

I'm sure you've seen various tumblrs that focus on Dan & Phil's clothing / where to buy it?
busy being happy~
akui
blobfish

The T-shirt Phil wore in his collab with Caspar, its an unisex T-shirt by Art Disco and cost £25.

(Cute Anubis. )
jesp
why bother

Does anyone know where the jumper Phil wore in his baby videos video is from?
crash[]
butt chair

oqua wrote:I'm sure you've seen various tumblrs that focus on Dan & Phil's clothing / where to buy it?
http://danisnotonfirestyle.tumblr.com/t ... nfirestyle

http://amazingphilstyle.tumblr.com/tagg ... gphilstyle

These are the only two that I know from the top of my head, I'm sure there's some more active ones out there that aren't shilling for X brand. (Especially for Phil, it hasn't been updated in over half a year, but most of his stuff comes from Topman, right?)
IzzySmi
crusty sponge

oqua wrote:Oh my gosh, I have a compilation of every shirt Dan ever wore before like September/November 2011, at which point he apparently got an influx of new shirts. (did I already post this on GG? Lol I can't even remember, but I remember using the word "influx somewhere.)
That's serious dedication! :D

I'm looking at the tumblr pages, I hadn't realised Dan was so fond of Designer clothing!
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

IzzySmi wrote:
oqua wrote:Oh my gosh, I have a compilation of every shirt Dan ever wore before like September/November 2011, at which point he apparently got an influx of new shirts. (did I already post this on GG? Lol I can't even remember, but I remember using the word "influx somewhere.)
That's serious dedication! :D

I'm looking at the tumblr pages, I hadn't realised Dan was so fond of Designer clothing!
Haha! He didn't have that many clothes back then I guess. I stopped at late 2011 because I got overwhelmed. He literally got like 20 new shirts in one month.

As for the tumblrs, there's also:
http://amazingphilstyle.tumblr.com/tagged/exact
http://danscloset.tumblr.com/tagged/found
(I've linked to the pages with exact matches)
busy being happy~
akui
blobfish

I will only be posting their recent purchase. :)

Dan's tumblr jumper, which was given to him by tumblr. Sold at official tumblr merch shop for $45.00.

Phil’s triceratops jumper, also by Art Disco. £40
akui
blobfish

Phil's recent adoption of the classic Japanese Yakuza style and be bought here (white tiger jumper) and here (green leopard shirt), both by Topman
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop

I love stuff like this because I am a nosey bugger.

Just one. That I totally want to buy when I am in Florida in September

Dan's t-shirt that he wore in Undertale part 1. Can be found at Hot Topic
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
akui
blobfish

I can't believe I found the jacket Phil wore to the brits this year!

Image I think it's the same, by Topman of course, £110.00.

Also Phil's captain america t shirt, literally just in the "you may also like" section with some other Phil's cloth, Topman knows.
Also by Topman.
DryCereal
koi pond

Damn Phillip. That's quite some brand loyalty you've got going on there...! he's lucky he's totes 'dorbs, but really. C'mon.
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
akui
blobfish

IckleMissMayhem wrote:Damn Phillip. That's quite some brand loyalty you've got going on there...! he's lucky he's totes 'dorbs, but really. C'mon.
I seriously wonder why he picked topman even for formal wear, the silhouette is AWFUL, even in the picture. :( I wish sometimes he can go a little bit high end.
DryCereal
koi pond

akui wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:Damn Phillip. That's quite some brand loyalty you've got going on there...! he's lucky he's totes 'dorbs, but really. C'mon.
I seriously wonder why he picked topman even for formal wear, the silhouette is AWFUL, even in the picture. :( I wish sometimes he can go a little bit high end.
I know there's that "you can't change a man..." thing, and normally I'd be inclined to abide by it. But seriously. High-profile event. Dan got an AQ loan for free, WTF Phil.

I want to take him shopping and dress him up right nice. But that's Dan's job. Sort it out, Howell.
akui
blobfish

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
akui wrote:
I know there's that "you can't change a man..." thing, and normally I'd be inclined to abide by it. But seriously. High-profile event. Dan got an AQ loan for free, WTF Phil.

I want to take him shopping and dress him up right nice. But that's Dan's job. Sort it out, Howell.
Yes, phan aside, even as a duo, Dan should help Phil to sort it out.
somelikeitpink
living flop

the whole of dan's outfit from the brits:

All McQueen:

Low Button Jacket - £ 1,165.00

Ribcage Darts Shirt - £ 345.00

Oxford Lace up - £ 395.00

The trousers are hard to pinpoint - I’m assuming since they’re probably Alexander McQueen as well they are probably around £ 395 as well.

Overall therefore the whole look was probably around £ 2.300
DryCereal
koi pond

Still don't like the cropped trousers. Uncultured swine that I am. :D
annetamiau
lady door

I think I'm the only one who wants Phil to keep wearing Topman. I like all his jumpers and T shirts (though he should buy skinnier jeans, the ones he wears make his butt look non-existent). I never liked designer clothes tbh, and I very much prefer Phil's style to Dan's style.

(I agree Phil's look at the Brits wasn't the best, but I don't think expensive designer clothes = being stylish at all).

Fashionistas please don't kill me.
Behind every great person, there is a great cat
DryCereal
koi pond

annetamiau wrote:I think I'm the only one who wants Phil to keep wearing Topman. I like all his jumpers and T shirts (though he should buy skinnier jeans, the ones he wears make his butt look non-existent). I never liked designer clothes tbh, and I very much prefer Phil's style to Dan's style.

(I agree Phil's look at the Brits wasn't the best, but I don't think expensive designer clothes = being stylish at all).

Fashionistas please don't kill me.
Don;t get me wrong, on a day to day basis, in videos, conventions, radio 1, when they're out and about etc he's all good. Both of them are. He just drives me nuts when he turns up to big events (like hosting the Brits) when it's obvious they could be "advised/dressed" and he picks something... meh. Designer or not, at least pick a full matching/coordinated outfit and get something that fits and flatters!

Oh hell...
[offtopic][/offtopic]
l8er_sk8er
delia smith

Still salty about Phil's suit and shoes for Brits 2016. Last year he wore Topman too but it was bright jaket and it fitted really well. This year he looked so out of place :(

I remember someone asked about sweatpants Dan wore in the video there they announced US/Canada tour. Found them at HotTopic. POKEMON TRAINER GUYS PAJAMA PANTS
daphenaxa
blobfish

this post is gonna be image heavy. don't mind me, just playing Ken doll with Dan :ugeek:

my favourite Dan items:
the surplus biker jacket from all saints (aka the outfit that he wore this fall every single day)
Image Image
the handkerchief t shirt
Image Image
the Saint Laurent red jumper
the attack on titans jumper
the new grey jumper
the doge t shirt
the leo t shirt
the blue/purple jumper, dunno where it' from but fabric looks really expensive and it's lovely
the givenchy leather jacket --> i wish he wore this one more, it's LOVELY
Image Image Image
the galaxy jumper
the all saint howl vest
the iconic Korean horn hoodie
the black jumper with transparent strikes
I also love all their christmas jumpers :D and that pokemon jogging bottoms is awesome.

now for inspiration, I am in love with everything Givenchy atm. The combo light jumper/shorts/low shoes is my EVERYTHING. I want Dan to wear everything they are selling.
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
also this parka: ImageImage
and these overalls :') Image
and I am also in LOVE with Balmain
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
those jackets i mean ImageImage
others beautiful stuff:
McQueen
Image i'm all for the rolled up jeans Image Image
Dolce&Gabbana
Image Image
Saint Laurent
Image I would actually pay to see him in ripped jeans :oops: Image
Lanvin
Image Image Image
Versace
Dior
Moschino
Sandro
Image Image
Jean Paul Gauthier
Image Image Image Image
N21
Image Image Image
Nasir Mazhar
k bye
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
bluebox-away
woodland creature

Wow some of those would look amazing daphenaxa, especially love the idea of ripped jeans but I'm gonna be honest I don't think we'll ever see Dan in those overalls, as great as they might look.
I really cannot picture it at all
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
l8er_sk8er
delia smith

UGH It will be my dream comes reality if I see Dan in one of those Givenchy looks with shorts.
Checkered jumper with dog is Givenchy too(Givenchy Doberman Plaid Sweatshirt).
Blue sweater called Wood Wood x Disney Larry Sweat Navy.
daphenaxa
blobfish

l8er_sk8er wrote:UGH It will be my dream comes reality if I see Dan in one of those Givenchy looks with shorts.
Checkered jumper with dog is Givenchy too(Givenchy Doberman Plaid Sweatshirt).
Blue sweater called Wood Wood x Disney Larry Sweat Navy.
oops thank you for the correction. And thanks, I didn't realise there was a mickey mouse on his shirt :o
also yeah those Givenchy looks honestly had me too excited lol

bluebox-away wrote:Wow some of those would look amazing daphenaxa, especially love the idea of ripped jeans but I'm gonna be honest I don't think we'll ever see Dan in those overalls, as great as they might look.
I really cannot picture it at all
A GIRL CAN DREAM :oops:
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

I posted this in the main thread but perhaps this would be a better place. Basically I have a question about a couple of Phil's shirts. Does anyone know what either of these two shirts depict? Are they character from something? Album covers? Random meaningless images? I've been curious for a long time haha.

busy being happy~