Dan and Phil Fashion

A place to compile and archive information for reference/analysis.
fancy_nancy
phabergé
Pronouns: she/her

Do any of you know if theres a picture of Dan wearing his yeezys yet? i'm dying to see him wearing those since he said he bought them
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I can't believe I just found my way into this thread. I love digging into what they wear. And I'm not even gonna lie.... my one shameless, drop-of-a-hat, D&P-related purchase was Phil's Topman Christmas T-shirt, as seen in this well-timed screenshot:

Dan's closet being roughly 60% Givenchy is ridiculous in the most fantastic way. I really like seeing him in quality clothes, something about it brings out his pretty? Don't judge me. That may be the weirdest statement I've ever made.

I have 2 issues with their fashion and one of them has already been mentioned:
- Phil, please move on from Topman.
- Dan, while you're helping Phil move on from Topman, please learn to buy expensive pieces that don't fit you funky.

I'm all for Dan splurging. I want his inner fashionista to shine, but like... also fit properly. That leather t-shirt.... and those jeans he clearly buys in a size too small ("butt's a weird shape" bullshit doesn't fly with me)... and like another 1/4th of his closet.
akui
blobfish
Pronouns: She/Her

I think Dan still owns a fair amount of high street tbh. Although despite Dan spend significantly more money on his closet, he doesn't look so different from Phil. Except that one time in Brits. (If you read this Dan don't hate me)

Btw does anyone know where can i find Dan's Star Wars t shirt he wore in the new vid?
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

akui wrote:I think Dan still owns a fair amount of high street tbh. Although despite Dan spend significantly more money on his closet, he doesn't look so different from Phil. Except that one time in Brits. (If you read this Dan don't hate me)

Btw does anyone know where can i find Dan's Star Wars t shirt he wore in the new vid?
If you haven't found it yet, it's from Topman. Here's a link.
busy being happy~
daphenaxa
blobfish

one of the most beautiful items of clothing I have ever seen:

from the gatorland shop https://gatorland.tamretail.net/SelectS ... id=1016870
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

daphenaxa wrote:one of the most beautiful items of clothing I have ever seen:

from the gatorland shop https://gatorland.tamretail.net/SelectS ... id=1016870
Truly glorious. :D

busy being happy~
DryCereal
koi pond

IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
daphenaxa
blobfish

does someone know where that jumper is from???

I have tried to find it for quite a while now but can't.
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

[offtopic]Damn, his silhouette looks really good in this picture [/offtopic]
:biheart:
DryCereal
koi pond

daphenaxa wrote:Image

People a while ago were speculating it might be 21P merch? (Apparently Emma Blackery has something remarkably similar...)
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
bluebox-away
woodland creature

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
daphenaxa wrote:Image

People a while ago were speculating it might be 21P merch? (Apparently Emma Blackery has something remarkably similar...)
I've got not idea about where it's from, but I think we concluded that Emma's top was different enough to probably not be the same brand/sweater? I can't find a picture of hers at the moment but it was red with a vaguely similar pattern in black I think
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
daphenaxa
blobfish

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
daphenaxa wrote:

thanks but I am positive it is not. Emma's jumper is this:
the only common thing is there are kinda bamboo leaves on both
daphenaxa
blobfish

just pasting the message from nebuleuse who found Dan's sunnies
nebuleuse wrote:I feel like everyone's moved on now, but I think I found the sunglasses 8-)

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/yohji+yamam ... nt=3852549

Finally I feel useful enough to contribute
violet-writer
living flop

phil would look so good in something like that. the quality isnt so good, but theyre both so tall and they wear such meh clothing. i want dan in adrogynous clothing and i want phil in boxy stuff that looks high end, bc he looks like a model
when you first saw her-beauty, the dream- the human vortex of your life- or him - did you stop, and stand in the crisp air, breathing like a tree? did you change your life?

~ mary oliver
LurkingTrash
woodland creature
Pronouns: She/Her

violet-writer wrote:
phil would look so good in something like that. the quality isnt so good, but theyre both so tall and they wear such meh clothing. i want dan in adrogynous clothing and i want phil in boxy stuff that looks high end, bc he looks like a model
That looks amazing tbh, both of them would look incredible in this
I too hunger for Phil in high end stuff
violet-writer
living flop

LurkingTrash wrote:
violet-writer wrote:
That looks amazing tbh, both of them would look incredible in this
I too hunger for Phil in high end stuff
can you just IMAGINE tho.. i love when dan spends money on clothing.. i just usually disagree w his choices lol. but ugh phil in form fitting black things, hair slightly ruffled (like more natural than his current lego-man 'do) and dan in androgynous clothing.. AHH
im in awe of their height. why wont they utilize it for the Greater Good??? :sideeye:
when you first saw her-beauty, the dream- the human vortex of your life- or him - did you stop, and stand in the crisp air, breathing like a tree? did you change your life?

~ mary oliver
aoifa
smol bean

ImageImage
phil's shirt is £38 from art disco
Winston
flower crown

Ha! I was wondering it those were dinosaurs!
actions speak louder than words
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Fuckin'. Finally.

In his LS today, Dan noted the leaf sweater was from AllSaints. (Thanks for the tip, dear!) I have found it at last:

The AllSaints Cadet/Washed Black Tropic Crew Sweater~*

That pic's from Lyst. The sweater is no longer sold on AllSaints' site, but similar styles run £80-90.

I honestly have no idea why finding this feels like such a relief to me.... I just really like to know the details of his closet. So sue me.
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

Wow, it gets even uglier with professional light Thanks rizzo!
mio
#relatable

This thread is great!

Looking through the phil fashion blogs, I realized how many weird tshirts he actually owns :lol:
But his quirky self can pull them off I guess? I also noticed how more recently he wears a lot of shirts with rolled up short sleeves, and I think this looks great on him! Slender arms and all.

Dan.. well I won't comment on how much money he appearently spends on designer clothes :D
I always liked his white Totoro shirt and wanted to get one for myself, but it seems like it's out of stock in anything but 2XL?? Dammit Hot Topic. Any ideas where else to get it?
Also his Tumblr merch look really cool on him, I'm almost tempted to buy the jumper just because I find it stylish. But do I really want to out myself to the world as giant tumblr ? Not so sure.
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
daphenaxa
blobfish

rizzo
thank you!!!!
and I don't care that the phandom ruined that jumper, I still LOVE IT
danphil333
hobbit hair

mio wrote:This thread is great!

Looking through the phil fashion blogs, I realized how many weird tshirts he actually owns :lol:
But his quirky self can pull them off I guess? I also noticed how more recently he wears a lot of shirts with rolled up short sleeves, and I think this looks great on him! Slender arms and all.
OMG YES THE ARMS .
the rolled up sleeves look great on him
thats his best shirt:
i couldnt take my eyes off his arms during his last liveshow (well.. just one arm. thank shirt for doing this).
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

In case your curiosity is as insatiable as mine whenever Dan whips out a new article of clothing.....

I found the new black button-up he wore for London #DAPGOOSE:
Screenshot skillz, amirite?

It's an AAPE Black Oxford Shirt that appears to have been cleared from the entire internet. Honestly. I have no idea how I happened upon that ASOS link and if it'll even work for those clicking on it in the future.

It's $103 (~£84) and here's how the model wears it:
I'm not about the one-button lifestyle, so I definitely like it better on Dan. And it's such a great shirt, but I stan for all most of his fashion choices, so what do I know?

Anywho, there ya go. See you next time for more fashion finds~
bluebox-away
woodland creature

rizzo wrote:In case your curiosity is as insatiable as mine whenever Dan whips out a new article of clothing.....

I found the new black button-up he wore for London #DAPGOOSE:
Screenshot skillz, amirite?

It's an AAPE Black Oxford Shirt that appears to have been cleared from the entire internet. Honestly. I have no idea how I happened upon that ASOS link and if it'll even work for those clicking on it in the future.

It's $103 (~£84) and here's how the model wears it:
I'm not about the one-button lifestyle, so I definitely like it better on Dan. And it's such a great shirt, but I stan for all most of his fashion choices, so what do I know?

Anywho, there ya go. See you next time for more fashion finds~
Absolutely loved this shirt so thanks rizzo for finding it! Minor correction though, it's listed on UK Asos as £69 so a little cheaper than you said. :)
It looked great on him and I'm so glad he didn't do the one button thing cause it looked great the way he wore it The only thing I wasn't a fan of was the white logo thing on his side/back? Idk it distracted me somewhat throughout DAPGOOSE that there was a white circle on his right side
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem