danisnotsubtle

A place to compile and archive information for reference/analysis.
phamnotof
morning quiff
Pronouns: she/her

Jeweul wrote:
Kurapika wrote:Image
Why haven't I seen this already?? Naughty Dan. :tsk:
:D :D is this real? oh god...
pearshaped34
morning quiff

phamnotof wrote: who is alyssa though, anyway?
A old school YT who used to know Phil. No idea if they were ever involved but he seemed reluctant to explain on younow who she was.
Although she he did do some topless modeling at some point so maybe he just didn't want his younger fan googling her.

Interestingly in this video at around 0.41 you can see love Alyssa on a note his stuck to his cabinet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWoVzsrQztU&t=41

(Sorry I have no idea how to post links properly.)
SquishPhan
capita£ester

If this is real, then that is just amazing. He wasn't even tagged in it and still replied, was he just watching all the things people tweeted at Phil? :lol: That really wasn't subtle, but of course.
pearshaped34
morning quiff

^The person who tweeted that charlieskies is someone Dan and Phil used to know so Dan was likely following him at the time he tweeted that to Phil.

His also the guy Dan had a big twitter drama with a few years back when Charlie made some comment about Dan liking balls, Dan unfollowed him and then Charlie threatened/implied that he knew stuff Dan wouldn't want him sharing on the internet. I think the likes of Emma Blackery also got involved it was a big drama.
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this video yet, which is probably the most obvious example of jealous Dan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCV5ca2BcXI

Sometimes I do think the Phandom gets carried away with seeing everything through shipping goggles, but Dan's body language here is undeniable. There's also another video of a liveshow with Adam, Dan and Phil that's another great example, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Can someone help me, this video is refusing to embed help
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
SquishPhan
capita£ester

bedhead91 wrote:I'm surprised no one has mentioned this video yet, which is probably the most obvious example of jealous Dan.

Sometimes I do think the Phandom gets carried away with seeing everything through shipping goggles, but Dan's body language here is undeniable. There's also another video of a liveshow with Adam, Dan and Phil that's another great example, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Can someone help me, this video is refusing to embed help
You need to remove the 's' from the http section.
Also this is a good one, he does not look pleased.
pearshaped34
morning quiff

Younow with Adam where Dan is acting jealous (around 55:40).

Thanks for the tip SquishPhan I was also wondering that. :)
angrymob
hobbit hair

SquishPhan wrote:
If this is real, then that is just amazing. He wasn't even tagged in it and still replied, was he just watching all the things people tweeted at Phil? :lol: That really wasn't subtle, but of course.
He was probably still following Charlie at that time, so it'd pop up on his dash? (I have no idea how Twitter works, help)

While I can certainly view most of the other instances of Dan being jelous through the lens of a joke or being insecure about your friendship, this one (if it's real) is a really awkward thing to say about just a friend. I mean, it's hard to tell through just text, but it comes across more possessive/angry than just a joke, which would be the only excuse for the sexual nature of it also, Dan, I can't imagine your titwanks are any good, what with your, you know, lack of ample bosom.
daphenaxa
blobfish

angrymob wrote:
SquishPhan wrote:
He was probably still following Charlie at that time, so it'd pop up on his dash? (I have no idea how Twitter works, help)

While I can certainly view most of the other instances of Dan being jelous through the lens of a joke or being insecure about your friendship, this one (if it's real) is a really awkward thing to say about just a friend. I mean, it's hard to tell through just text, but it comes across more possessive/angry than just a joke, which would be the only excuse for the sexual nature of it also, Dan, I can't imagine your titwanks are any good, what with your, you know, lack of ample bosom.
please don't shame Dan titwanking skills :tsk: danisnotonfire is a shame-free zone tk u
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
angrymob
hobbit hair

daphenaxa wrote:
angrymob wrote: He was probably still following Charlie at that time, so it'd pop up on his dash? (I have no idea how Twitter works, help)

please don't shame Dan titwanking skills :tsk: danisnotonfire is a shame-free zone tk u
Pfft, please. Shaming Dan is my kink. Why are you kinkshaming me? :wahh:
daphenaxa
blobfish

angrymob wrote:
daphenaxa wrote:
angrymob wrote: He was probably still following Charlie at that time, so it'd pop up on his dash? (I have no idea how Twitter works, help)

Pfft, please. Shaming Dan is my kink. Why are you kinkshaming me? :wahh:
look under your username for my answer
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
coffee pig
woodland creature

I also feel like I need to add the whole 'Phil joking about moving in with Mollie' saga

My favorite incarnation of jealous Dan is definitely 'pretending to laugh along, but his eyes scream murder' Dan. :D
Also, can we just talk about that last clip? The boyfriend/cactus question just sounded way too real to be jokey. Dan and Aled's reaction to it was interesting, they both looked awkward af and Mollie just sort of looks between them knowingly haha
mez29
procrastinator

bedhead91 wrote:Also, can we just talk about that last clip? The boyfriend/cactus question just sounded way too real to be jokey. Dan and Aled's reaction to it was interesting, they both looked awkward af and Mollie just sort of looks between them knowingly haha
Dan's face when Phil says the word "cactus"—I have just replayed that moment about ten times
spaceminimalist
squish

i live for jealous dan tbh, it's so relatable as i struggle with jealousy too
it must be difficult knowing so many fangirls/boys are after his assumed boyfriend??
Lain
eclipse shirt

It's entirely possible that I'm reading too much into it or picking up on something that doesn't exist, but I've often sensed a bit of jealous tension from Dan when are interacting with Cat. He comes off as a bit possessive? Just me?
I'm going to try to find some examples.

At 4:39 when they're entering the butterfly garden (or as Dan describes: "my hell"), why not just let Cat & Phil brave it alone? :mrgreen:

5:38's "should we get a koi pond, Phil?" and 6:23's "I think we've decided that Japan's definitely our favourite country, haven't we?"
Just something about the way he addresses Phil when the three of them hang out has always given me jealous!Dan vibes. He never seems overly thrilled.
Martina
tol bean

I'm loving this thread!

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlO82IlY ... tml5=False[/YouTube]
2:40
P: "she looks cute"
D: "green haired— stop flirting with the playstation games!"

Phil's reaction is quite interesting too I think. You'd expect him to giggle or something but instead he's like :roll: babe plz control yourself

Edit: I can't make the link work!
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

Martina wrote:I'm loving this thread!

Phil's reaction is quite interesting too I think. You'd expect him to giggle or something but instead he's like :roll: babe plz control yourself

majitzu
angel bean

Martina wrote:I'm loving this thread!

Repair

DryCereal
koi pond

I'm not for one second saying this is real, but it did make me laugh: http://phantheraglama.tumblr.com/post/1 ... /aftermath
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
karma_yeah
philussy

IckleMissMayhem wrote:I'm not for one second saying this is real, but it did make me laugh: http://phantheraglama.tumblr.com/post/1 ... /aftermath
I saw that on tumblr last night and laughed out loud

I'm loving me some jealous Dan. I don't know why. Maybe it's because he's so attractive and could probably lit-ra-ly have his pick of thousands of men or women, yet the vaguest notion of Phil being remotely flirty with someone really sets him off.

I guess that just makes him human.
What goes around, comes around Image
swofro
angel bean

I can't believe I totally forgot this.
Remember Brits award this year, when Phil gave the yellow flower to winston instead of Dan?

Does this count?
i try to find a gif but i can't find one and im too lazy to make one
Love is forever
spider
ar·tic·u·late

swofro wrote:I can't believe I totally forgot this.
Remember Brits award this year, when Phil gave the yellow flower to winston instead of Dan?
Does this count?
i try to find a gif but i can't find one and im too lazy to make one
This was scripted so it probably doesn't count.
coffee pig
woodland creature

If this is real, this is hands down the best thing Dan has ever tweeted.
DryCereal
koi pond

bedhead91 wrote:Image

Charlie does bring out the "best" in Dan, that's for sure!
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
coffee pig
woodland creature

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
bedhead91 wrote:Image

Charlie does bring out the "best" in Dan, that's for sure!

If this is real, then again, what an awkward sexual joke to make about your friend.