Dan and Phil's games shelf (circa mid-2017)

A place to compile and archive information for reference/analysis.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:04 pm Sooo, since nothing is happening on the deppy front, who wants to help me try and identify all the board games they own?

Ewok wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:32 pmWe can get a few of the obvious games out of the way: I spy Obama Llama, Linkee, the Game of Life (a special edition? I can't see clearly), Scrawl. It looks like Settlers of Catan on the left side? I'm pretty sure they've played/own it though so maybe that's where my brain is going. I googled the navy blue box with silver font during our last board game discussion and the results that came up were all about a 90's/00's golfing game (I think for playstation? Can't remember now) :hmmm:
Salt wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:51 pmThe top one with the panda looks like Takenoko, the white one on the bottom of the same stack looks like Tokaido
Lain wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:03 pm The light blue box in the top right is Camel Up!
nihilist-toothpaste wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:06 pm lololol also bored and want to contribute to this. this def just has mostly the obvious ones but a couple extra! also just a note that Risk is one that you can see quite visibly in other angles from the live show, which is why i marked the top of it here

Maya wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:52 pm (hello i'm bored too. i just want to point out i'm pretty sure first dates is behind the colour brain box)Image
Ewok wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:22 pmSo I remembered what the something golf game was called - Everybody's Golf. However I cannot for the life of me figure out where the blue box is from, some special edition / preorder thing? Seems like the most recent edition for PS4 came out recently (Aug.) Idk. It was only notable to me because it was the only video game among all the board games lol
alittledizzy wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:35 pmJust to tag onto this, I consulted a board game junkie friend, and she said under Scrawl it's a game called Mysterium.
IckleMissMayhem wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:34 pmI reckon the black box two above "First Dates"(?) is CAH. :ribena: (But it could also be on the top shelf on the side of that Pink box above Camel Up...)
Lain
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: she/her

I think that's King of Tokyo under Takenoko. The games are a lot more visible in Louise's vlog!
wowphan
not a first-time poster

i think the red box listed as scrabble is actually a game called code names.( i have the game and the box looks very very similar)