Oakland - Paramount Theatre - 14th June

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

BUY TICKETS

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Post below and we will edit the first post with a list of people attending.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy x
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
DryCereal
koi pond

*nudge*
Anyone going tonight? Have a fab time (and don't forget the full report back!) if you are! :)
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
starlight-still
truth bomb

Wat. Hey, I ain't shaming, Dan...whatever floats your boat ;)

I mean basically he's saying he would annihilate him stuff him mount him and then keep him forever I'm not the only one seeing this right?

And then Phil's like I would go out of my way to put him somewhere he'd be happy free and comfortable and trust he'd be able to handle himself against anything that tries to attack him.

I mean this is

(I apologize for my extra self today)

In other news, a few have noted that Dan's eyes are looking a bit red today...
*cough* This happened: And bonus round: cute poses (though yikes on that second one Phil already said his shoulder was hurting)!
SquishPhan
capita£ester

starlight-still wrote: Wat. Hey, I ain't shaming, Dan...whatever floats your boat ;)

I mean basically he's saying he would annihilate him stuff him mount him and then keep him forever I'm not the only one seeing this right?

And then Phil's like I would go out of my way to put him somewhere he'd be happy free and comfortable and trust he'd be able to handle himself against anything that tries to attack him.

I mean this is

(I apologize for my extra self today)
I saw it the exact same way, and I am shaming Dan a bit for this. ;)
I do think it's quite telling how they answered that question.
ironic
lady door

I'm sorry for not being trash but I think Jurrasic Park is just the first thing that comes to Phil's mind that's connected to dinosaurs. ;) And I can't in any way see taxidermy as a cute thing to do to your friend (or boyfriend). :lol:
If we all just traded in our knives for cakes, the world would be a better place.