Milwaukee - Milwaukee Theatre - 29th May

mamaphan
delia smith

canvasoflife and Winston thank you for your reviews

You guys did such a great job sharing your experience I am glad that I was not the only one writing a review. I am not the best at being coherent and describing my self as well as you both
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

I love all of the reviews! Bless you people who take the time to write them out.

And for real, Mama_Phan, next time I have money and Dan and Phil are doing something in the US you can leave the kid at home and we'll go enjoy the fan atmosphere together!
Winston
flower crown

I'm so glad I am not the only one to wrote a review for this show. I find it interesting the contrast in our reactions, although we all seemed to love it. Mama_Phan I loved your review, you seem so sweet, and I am happy to see that not all adults are as cynical as I, and can let loose! I am envious!

I too took a picture of the line and the crowd because it was crazy. My friend the Beleiber was amazed at how many people there were, she said "Holy crap! It is like a Beiber concert in here!" We could barely get in the building! (or out for that matter when it was all done). I am pretty tall and could see over the crowd for the most part. There were so many people I thought D&P were in the room or something. I looked around and realized it was just the merch causing the crowd.

http://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwNxt4 ... 0NHcVBVc0E

Something else I noticed while I was there. We both noticed. I felt like a freaking giantess. :shock: From what I could see (the tops of a lot of heads...) there are a lot of shorter people who follow them. This is not a dig by any means! I just was surprised. And I kind of felt a little sympathy for meeting all these people who have to feel waist height to them. I almost wore heals, thank god I didn't. My friend was looking around and mentioned how tall I was compared to everyone (her included), before I said anything. I was waiting in the bathroom for her to finish washing her hands and felt like a security guard or something! I am not even self conscious about my height, I love being tall. I just realized how the boys must feel. I would give awkward hugs to most of them too, just because I would almost have to get on my knees to get to right height.
actions speak louder than words
mamaphan
delia smith

So during ISG a girl asked how to be rich doing nothing or something like that Dan laughed and was like just post videos of cute animals doing anything and im not sure how he worded it but he was like post stuff to get the most views Dogs cats memes Phil me. Lol he really is Phil trash and the part of a rap about Wisconsin was Wisconsin is so great I get to travel round with my mate. And Dan having to help Phil with his cowboy jacket I think like everyone said it was not part of the script.
meow
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

mama its wonderful to hear from you and glad you had a great time :platonic:
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Thanks for your review Mama_Phan.