Des Moines - Civic Center - 26th May

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

BUY TICKETS

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Post below and we will edit the first post with a list of people attending.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy x
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
DryCereal
koi pond

lucky people seeing TATINOF on my birthday...
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Anyone going?

Happy birthday IckleMissMayhem

Just noticed this is a run of about 4 dates in a row for Deppy with a fair bit of travelling, lucky Phil was looking so fresh at the beginning of the week!
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

IckleMissMayhem wrote:lucky people seeing TATINOF on my birthday...
I noticed there is quite a lot of May ladies here :D
DryCereal
koi pond

Thanks missemma and sweetmm! :)

Still jealous as heck of people going tonight, but hey-ho. Oh!! It's the placename that absolutely butchered!
~40:49

NGL, Hoping for something online whilst they're in Chicago tomorrow and Saturday. We shall see. Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!!!!
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
starlight-still
truth bomb

IckleMissMayhem wrote: NGL, Hoping for something online whilst they're in Chicago tomorrow and Saturday. We shall see. Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!!!!
See I'm torn 'cause I miss 'em and want 'em to come say hey but I also hope they get to stroll along the lakefront and eat some fresh greens slash plotz on some fluffy ass non-square pillows and 1000 thread counts. A lil' holiday weekend (it's Memorial Day here in the US) peep is not expected but would certainly be welcome...there's a chill, happy mood all around, summer's kicking off...we'll see.

Really looking forward to Des Moines M&G photos this evening...they're finally in my time zone! :-o :yippee:
SquishPhan
capita£ester

starlight-still
truth bomb

Is that a hint of Hobbit going on, Dan? Clever pose choice :thumb:
Neon_Apple
smol bean

Okay, I went to this one!!! My best friend and I went together, we submitted a craft and she wrote my 7 second challenge down for me while I was in the long AF merch line; AND BY SOME MIRACLE THEY BOTH MADE IT INTO THE SHOW?!?
It was "Phelt Tip on Wood"; which for those who didn't go, we printed a picture of Dan cringing at the teeny block of decorated wood fans made of them....and framed it. Then decorated the frame with Phandom stuff and random shapes. And the challenge was "Lead the crowd in doing the wave", because who doesn't love a good wave?!?
So it was absolutely unreal to me and my friend that we were actually witnessing Dan and Phil IN REAL LIFE (it was like our first fall out boy concert all over again) and on top of that, they actually said our names (me twice) in reference to US and not somebody else with the same name! I feel silly for getting so excited because I am technically an adult!
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

Glad to know you had a great time neon_apple
SquishPhan
capita£ester

It's great that both of your submitted things got used in the show Neon_Apple. And good to hear that you enjoyed the show.
hunnyftw
phabergé

Neon_Apple, that's such a nice story! Don't worry about freaking out, I think most people would do the same in your situation. You just don't assume that your idea would be picked out of hundreds or thousands of people in the crowd who could all potentially submit theirs. What are the chances, right? So when it does happen it's only natural that it's a huge thing!
And may I just say your idea for the 7 sec challenge was brilliant. Would love to see that irl