Perth - Riverside Theatre - 12th August

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Tickets on sale 18th July.

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Post below and we will edit the first post with a list of people attending.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy x
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

No one here went for this show?
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Just gonna post some of my favourite m&g photos (thanks to @meetingphan on twits)
Aw, Dan's fingernails are getting long ready for that nailvarnish
Phil just looks like he gives the best squeeze when he's hugging people.
Phil looks so good here.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
DryCereal
koi pond

Ces yeux... si bleu!!!!

Also: at the teeny tiny rings, and them being on their right hands. :lol:
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
Winston
flower crown

I think Dan glued his thighs together for these pics. Every one he is squatting the same way. Good for the booty. Who needs a gym?
actions speak louder than words
DryCereal
koi pond

Winston wrote:I think Dan glued his thighs together for these pics. Every one he is squatting the same way. Good for the booty. Who needs a gym?
And here's me itching to smack his knees apart. :sideeye: Alignment is not a dirty word folks. (But at least he's got his knees behind his toes!
Winston
flower crown

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
Winston wrote:I think Dan glued his thighs together for these pics. Every one he is squatting the same way. Good for the booty. Who needs a gym?
And here's me itching to smack his knees apart. :sideeye: Alignment is not a dirty word folks. (But at least he's got his knees behind his toes!

Ikr. It'd be better if he switched to other types. Maybe throw in a lunge here or there, a sumo squat....now those are pics I want to see.
actions speak louder than words
DryCereal
koi pond

Winston wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:

Ikr. It'd be better if he switched to other types. Maybe throw in a lunge here or there, a sumo squat....now those are pics I want to see.
Stand up STRAIGHT and get summat for the vertically challenged to stand on! :facepalm:
starlight-still
truth bomb

Some more cute photos from @meetingphan for posterity: 8-) :platonic:
Is it me or does Phil kinda look off to the side in a lot of the m&g photos in general? Like the last one here. Dan looks dead into the lens but Philly looks like he's gazing wistfully into the distance...