Berlin - Admiralspalast - 27th November

bluebox-away
woodland creature
Pronouns: she/her

So um as the tickets haven't sold out quickly I'm now strongly considering going... I realized these shows are like 2 days after my last deadline for the semester. Who's going to what and are people staying somewhere overnight or just doing a 1 day round trip from the UK?
help am I actually considering this I am garbage
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
human
dan hand trash

Yeah we are staying two nights in Berlin, there are probably late flights back after the show though but I haven't looked much yet.

I love Germany, I haven't been since I was around 13 so I'm looking forward to putting my five years of german back to good use lol.
bluebox-away
woodland creature

Well at the minute I'm leaning towards just doing the evening show, and getting flights from manchester on the saturday and going back monday, and I'm still working on accommodation! Would be really awesome to meet up with some of you lot, and I've never actually been to Berlin before so that it would be cool to visit it anyway. Just trying to make this not work out ridiculously expensive, so it looks like I'll probably be hostelling it if anyone wants to join me on that? :lol:
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
fleur-de-lis
butt chair

The first show seems to be sold out already? I went to check how many seats are left and it says 'no tickets available'
uninspiredbun
crusty sponge

is someone already there on saturday? I'm considering making a weekend trip out of this and wouldn't mind company :D
Phantasitcal
placenta

I'm 17. I guess many are about that age because 12/13 yrs old might not speak english good enough to understand them. I don't know. I go to the show at 2:30. My friends parents actually agreed to drive us which is awesome. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to come.
fleur-de-lis
butt chair

If anyone needs a ride back towards Hamburg after the second show - let me know. I wouldn't mind some company when I'm driving.
lor_192
tol bean

I cant believe I am flying to Berlin for these boys but

I will be there the whole weekend.I don't know anyone in Berlin/Germany but oh well
I am going to the evening show.For someone awkward like me going solo will be interesting.

If anyone wants to meet up before the show or during the weekend please let me know.I have no phan friends in real life so it would be great to meet someone who understands
Maybe alcohol will help
human
dan hand trash

lor_192 wrote:I cant believe I am flying to Berlin for these boys but

I will be there the whole weekend.I don't know anyone in Berlin/Germany but oh well
I am going to the evening show.For someone awkward like me going solo will be interesting.

If anyone wants to meet up before the show or during the weekend please let me know.I have no phan friends in real life so it would be great to meet someone who understands
Maybe alcohol will help
Lol I'm sure we'll be at the bar closest to the venue, so come say hi!
lor_192
tol bean

human wrote:

Maybe alcohol will help
Lol I'm sure we'll be at the bar closest to the venue, so come say hi!

Haha I sure will
KateWIsdom
smol bean

I'm new here, but I'm going to the show in Berlin. I know I'm not the only one, but if anyone has a VIP that they don't need (either show) I'm desperate to get one. I thought maybe like if a parent is going to supervise but isn't really interested in the D&P then I could include my ticket in the deal and they could still sort of supervise so it would be a win-win.

Either way, I'm excited to meet other phans there ^.^
fleur-de-lis
butt chair

A friend of mine has also been looking for re-sold VIP tickets and she says she can't find any. Probably because they were sold so shortly before the show. You might get lucky last minute though.

I am getting pretty excited for next weekend! Just a bit worried about the M&G being super cringy because I saw a lot of people talking about VIP and they are all SO YOUNG. I thought the German phandom was older but those people are still around 14 - 18 and they're talking about cat whiskers and having Dan and Phil draw catwhiskers on their faces etc..
mio
#relatable

We've been discussing a idb meet-up on sunday evening before the show and possible locations for that amongst a few people who are going. We are trying to make a reservation at a nearby bar, so it would be good to know how many people are interested in coming!
Just answer here or message me
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
hollyphan
glabella

fleur-de-lis wrote:A friend of mine has also been looking for re-sold VIP tickets and she says she can't find any. Probably because they were sold so shortly before the show. You might get lucky last minute though.

I am getting pretty excited for next weekend! Just a bit worried about the M&G being super cringy because I saw a lot of people talking about VIP and they are all SO YOUNG. I thought the German phandom was older but those people are still around 14 - 18 and they're talking about cat whiskers and having Dan and Phil draw catwhiskers on their faces etc..

yeah same. I have the feeling I'll feel like an awkward grandma at the meet and greet, haha. I really hope to see more ppl at my age tho... I still have no idea what to ask them, what to talk about. haha

and mio
Phandom got me like..
fleur-de-lis
butt chair

hollyphan wrote:
fleur-de-lis wrote: I am getting pretty excited for next weekend! Just a bit worried about the M&G being super cringy because I saw a lot of people talking about VIP and they are all SO YOUNG. I thought the German phandom was older but those people are still around 14 - 18 and they're talking about cat whiskers and having Dan and Phil draw catwhiskers on their faces etc..

yeah same. I have the feeling I'll feel like an awkward grandma at the meet and greet, haha. I really hope to see more ppl at my age tho... I still have no idea what to ask them, what to talk about. haha

Me neither haha! It'll probably be pretty spontaneous

unfortunately i can't come to the meet up since I'll be at the first show, too
mio
#relatable

fleur-de-lis wrote:
hollyphan wrote:
fleur-de-lis wrote: I am getting pretty excited for next weekend! Just a bit worried about the M&G being super cringy because I saw a lot of people talking about VIP and they are all SO YOUNG. I thought the German phandom was older but those people are still around 14 - 18 and they're talking about cat whiskers and having Dan and Phil draw catwhiskers on their faces etc..

Me neither haha! It'll probably be pretty spontaneous

unfortunately i can't come to the meet up since I'll be at the first show, too
we plan to meet at around 17:30, so that the people going to the first show and the m&g can come too jsyk ;)
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
wtfamidoinghere
lady door

mio wrote: we plan to meet at around 17:30, so that the people going to the first show and the m&g can come too jsyk ;)
exactly. I think it would be nice to have one bigger meet up instead of several little groups
mandyrockt
smol bean

I'm also still looking for a VIP ticket, I would really like to meet them :(

I think I'm going to attend the meet-up you're planning since I'm flying in from Cologne and don't know anybody :D
wtfamidoinghere
lady door

On a completely different topic: Anybody interested in doing something tourist-y together? I'll be alone in berlin because dragging somebody else across germany for just one day turned out to be ridiculous and i don't want to do it alone :lol:

specifically i thought about some underground tour (not a happy option, but could be interesting, could also be boring though), there are a few options:

1) Sunday 11 am tour 1: http://berliner-unterwelten.de/tour-1.13.1.html you can click on images for more impressions.
admission: 11 € (reduced 9 €)
not interested in berlins sewer system, but the ww2 bunkers sound interesting.

2) sunday 1 pm tour 3: http://berliner-unterwelten.de/tour-3.15.1.html again, clicking on images might be helpful.
admission: 11 € (reduced 9 €)
(The ticket includes the price of the U-Bahn transfer between Gesundbrunnen and Pankstrasse)
mostly cold war bunkers i guess

3) Monday 11 am tour 1: same as sunday

... so, not happy fun time, but it's something i haven't done in berlin yet :lol:

Anybody interested? Those tours are in english btw, german tours are more often, here's the week plan: http://berliner-unterwelten.de/wochenue ... kw=2016_47
mio
#relatable

The unterwelten tours are amazing, I've done the Gesundbrunnen and the Flagturm one (number 1 & 2 I think) :thumb:
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
I_tried
smol bean

Hi,
I just bought thr 2017 calender (instead of one with Charles Bukowski quotes) so I might just as well spend money on a show ...
In anyone from Frankfurt/Main going? I haven't gotten a ticket yet and I would hate to sit alone. Also, we could share the gas (bus/train ride).
Also I am over 30 and a hopeless cynic who will probably die from fremdschämen halfway through the show.
So hit me up!
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Maybe alcohol will help
Haha I'm feeling you, I thought the same thing when we flew to New York to see them but you know what, it is so worth it, the show is that good. I can't wait to go to Germany this weekend for TATINOF. I'm going with some other fans so will check out if they'd be up for a meet up. We want to do some touristy things too but a bar before the evening show will deffo be a great idea.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
lor_192
tol bean

missemma wrote:

Maybe alcohol will help
Haha I'm feeling you, I thought the same thing when we flew to New York to see them but you know what, it is so worth it, the show is that good. I can't wait to go to Germany this weekend for TATINOF. I'm going with some other fans so will check out if they'd be up for a meet up. We want to do some touristy things too but a bar before the evening show will deffo be a great idea.

Thanks for the reassurance
I am arriving in Germany tomorrow so i will do a lot of touristy things haha but the show is the highlight.I am getting very excited.The live show tonight will get me even more hyper :D
Hope to see you before the evening show :D
wtfamidoinghere
lady door

we've booked a table now for 10 people in a bar close to the venue. If anyone else would like to join us, just pm me or mio. i'm sure more people showing up won't be a problem in the bar.
KateWIsdom
smol bean

Very last second, but I have a ticket to sell - 20:00 - Balcony Mitre - Tur 6 - Reihe 2 - Plays 46... I would be happy to sell it for 20 EUR. I got it from another phan, so I understand that adds a layer of anxiety, but if it doesn't work for some reason, I would not expect for you to buy it. Basically, if you want the ticket, it should be fine and you can give me the money once we're in but if for some reason it doesn't work, you would not have given me money.

I don't have a phone that works in Germany, so hit me back asap if you're interested. I'll check in as much as possible, and I'll be there too, but I'm limited to free Wi-Fi spots.