Playlist Live! 2017 - Orlando, FL - America

A place to discuss any IRL interactions with Dan & Phil.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

5-7th May 2017 in Orlando, Florida.
Anyone going?

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

i'm dying to go, since i live in alabama which is right next to florida, and it isnt too far. however i dont have the money to go, and i wouldnt have anyone able to take me sadly so...ill just have to wait for another time to meet them, if i ever do :/
:transheart:
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Skylar wrote:i'm dying to go, since i live in alabama which is right next to florida, and it isnt too far. however i dont have the money to go, and i wouldnt have anyone able to take me sadly so...ill just have to wait for another time to meet them, if i ever do :/
Maybe you could try and keep an eye out for competitions to win tickets, that way it eliminates the cost. I'll keep an eye out and post any I see in here.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

thank you, youre too sweet problem is even if i had won tickets, thered still be the issue of finding someone able to take me, and the issue of money for food and a place to stay at during the convention :/
:transheart:
human
dan hand trash

Me and an IDB buddy are going :platonic:

So excited! Going for a week holiday though so looking forward to checking out Disney etc, I've never been to Florida before. Hoping the weather is lovely for it!
human
dan hand trash

Sorry for the double post... but who else is going to the Deppy meetup then?

:D
throwaway
crusty sponge

I heard Phil mention something about being away from Dan in Florida in the recent liveshow on 27/04/17, could someone please clarify that for me?
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Phil's family always takes a holiday in Florida before or after the convention, so if Dan isn't going too, he'll be home.
throwaway
crusty sponge

flarequake wrote:Phil's family always takes a holiday in Florida before or after the convention, so if Dan isn't going too, he'll be home.

Oh, does Phil have a girlfriend at the moment? What is the rumour on that?
SquishPhan
capita£ester

throwaway wrote:
flarequake wrote:Phil's family always takes a holiday in Florida before or after the convention, so if Dan isn't going too, he'll be home.

[offtopic]As far as we know he does not have a girlfriend, and there are no real rumors on that either.[/offtopic]
majitzu
angel bean

throwaway wrote:

I have read flarequake post 10 times and I still can't​ see what kind of mental gymnastics you just did to deduce Phil has a girlfriend...
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Yeah, I only meant his parents and brother. He took Dan last time so I doubt there's anyone else