Halloween Baking - MONSTER POPS! (31 Oct 2016)

Videos posted on the danisnotonfire channel
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

busy being happy~
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

:51 - You know it's gonna be a good video when you get a Phil peek-a-boo-tongue laugh in the first minute.
:57 - "Control yourself."
1:22 - For the... "Phil-ing" - no wonder Dan finds it so sexual.
1:35 - Dan, that's not where your nipples are.
2:08 - "Come on, you can do it!" Phil looks so amused with Dan. Dan looks so amused with Phil. They're so happy.
2:50 - "Stand in the hallway of shame."
3:08 - In the span of fifteen seconds: snappy fingers Dan, Dan dancing while Phil looks fond, Phil pondering sexual attraction to spiders, Dan assaulting Phil via foot stomping.
3:22 - Just to carry on the joke, Dan does air quotes around "Phil-ling."
3:26 - "Lets not personify the bowl." What I get from this is that Phil actually does personify everything and Dan actually does get a tiny bit testy/jealous of inanimate objects Phil becomes too attached to.
3:34 - "You okay there?" Phil is very amused by Phil and Barry fic.
3:42 - Have you ever wanted to know what Dan probably looks like waiting on a facial?
3:43 - Phil says sniff it, Dan goes for a lick."Not yet" with a wink.
3:45 - Dan moans instead of making a spooky noise, Phil just laughs. (Also if they filmed it at 4:30 am the police comment from Phil makes more sense.)
4:17 - Dan wants a lick, Phil says no but gives it to him anyway. The look on Phil's face when you pause during this moment is just - damn. Damn. "Disturbed" is not the word I'd use for that, Phil.
4:38 - Dan calls him dad, Phil just laughs. The pattern here: Phil laughing at Dan flirting/being sexual, where we might have just gotten blank face responses from Phil in the past.
4:52 - Bukkaked.
5:04 - Hard mode, hard mode. (Phil's bowl game, or how he feels watching Dan lick all the drizzly cream off his fingers?)
5:33 - I love the look on Dan's face as he steps back to hear Phil's joke, and Dan's tiny little smile waiting for Phil to give him the right answer.
5:52 - "Oh, baby." "Yas. "Yaaaas."
6:07 - Dan raises his voice, Phil boops him on the head. If I wrote that in a fanfic I'd probably decide it was too cheesy and delete it.
6:17 - "You're literally going to impale me."
6:39 - I think Dan could almost fit that actual thing in his mouth.
6:57 - Dan encourages Phil to lick something and for once (on camera) Phil actually does. I'm still not sure how to process Dan in a low seductive voice telling Phil to lick a spatula and then the wide shot of Dan getting in close with the phone and saying "Sweet shit."
7:18 - Phil's blank face during the "Now I'm horny" - I feel like he was just waiting to see how far Dan would take it before he decided how to react, I wonder if Dan hadn't comedically back-stepped if Phil would have been dirty too.
7:36 - Unbaked muscles. The look on Dan's face as he tries to figure out if Phil is going to take this to the obvious place. He's in rapture.
8:35 - "Yes, we are adults." I saw some great conversation about this line last night and I feel so much appreciation for it. It's not Dan poking fun at them or expressing how he doesn't feel like an adult, it's Dan saying 'Yes, we are adults, and sometimes we do funny silly things like this.'
9:12 - "What does your family say when you give them presents at Christmas?" "They cry."
9:32 - Phil finds it satisfying to roll things ("sweaty sand") in his hands. Reminds me of the kinetic sand video, I wonder if he still plays with it?
9:53 - Phil's sexual noise pushing the stick into the ball, Dan saying it needs to get flagged.
10:10 - rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT
10:20 - Dan's face when Phil says thicc.
10:50 - change.org/philstopmakingreferences
10:56 - Phil laughing at Dan calling the bread a fucking dick.
11:22 - mi-cro-wave
11:51 - "More like marry me now."
12:57 - The pumpkin from Phil's liveshow, so they definitely filmed this at like 4 in the morning on Halloween. I'm impressed at their turnaround time.
13:47 - Dimple dimple dimple.
14:05 - Have they always bought no sugar added ribena?
14:41 - More of that weird quiet almost ASMR Dan voice narrating Phil doing something.
15:13 - Dan saying it's a "well-formed ball" and Phil giggling.
16:14 - Phil filming Dan close up when he really doesn't need to.
16:26 - Phil broke the fourth wall, oh no.
16:35 -Phil crotch shot, thanks Dan.
16:50 - "I want your ass."
17:14 - Phil trolling Dan by saying his name is the cutest ever.
18:00 - Dan complimenting Phil.
20:16 - Oh, that shot of them leaning in together and Phil with his hand on his hip. I like that. That's nice.
20:48 - Dan says he's "actually" having an orgasm and Phil just laughs, no weird or put-off expression. I really hope this casual attitude Phil is having is here to stay. (I think it is.)
21:20 - "I would eat me any day of the week."
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

CallMeAyana wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:33 pm Here's my (really late) extensive timestamp for the new Halloween "Baking" Vid that no one cares about (putting it under a spoiler because it's long af):

0:00- We start off with Dan's adorable counting.
0:25- "If we made that channel, that would be more successful than our gaming channel." True story, Dan.
0:32- Dan, I didn't went there, you did :sideeye:
0:51- "You just do you, Phil. It doesn't matter." Umm... whut.
01:15- Deppy trying to speak French.
01:19- "For the Phil-ing, ey." "Ah, hey, I like it."
01:35- Umm.. Dan, what are you doing?
01:57- I find Dan's cinnamon almost-mumbling adorable.
02:06- Phil cheering Dan on.
02:16- Aww, Dan, don't do that!
02:22- More Phil in black please
02:33- "-or you can just milk a coconut." Phil just looks really good in this shot, and I love how he said that line
02:39- "Phil Lester." "I thought you wouldn't notice." Stern, yet fond.
02:46- "Phil, how many of the white chocolate chunks did you have?" "F-F-it's twelve. Maybe a quarter of the bag." We know Dan's face. He's expecting it. Also, Phil's adorable little voice when he admitted it. Aww...
02:51- Dan's smile before saying, "Stand in the hallway of shame. 5 minutes."
02:57- Dan tried.
03:07- Dan dancing (before dancing off-cam)
03:10- Phil's little smile before: "Do you know anyone who is sexually attracted to spiders?" "Let's not go there right now, Phil. Put it down."
03:16- Dan accidentally stepped on Phil's foot.
03:20- Even after a few rewatches, I still couldn't wrap my head around the "make" part where Dan says it with a smile while looking at the camera. Did I miss anything?
03:26- Barry the bowl, Dan's nemesis, has been introduced.
03:33- Dan's look at Phil while Phil is cracking up about the upcoming Barry x Phil fanfics. Dan, you shouldn't be jealous since you're the one who brought the topic of Barry x Phil fanfics up.
03:41- Dan really likes to lick dripping things off of something, doesn't he? I wonder what else he likes to lick ;)
03:45- Apparently, a moan is a scary sound. Also, the first Dan moan of the video. Nuckle up your seats, people.
03:48- Not scary, but I'm scared for my eardrums.
04:14- "Can I lick the spoon now?" Why are you so eager, Dan?
04:20- Phil's face of 'what is happening' mixed with 'why am i doing this'.
04:22- "You disturb me." Don't worry, Phil. You're not the only one who got disturbed.
04:28- "Disinfect the spoon that Dan licked." "Rude."
04:38- "Teach me, dad." Umm... what, Dan? That, and Phil's laugh after.
04:52- "-and Phil is getting bukkaked in the middle of the kitchen." I wonder if that's the first time that happened. I'm sorry.
05:04- "Hard mode. Hard mode." That's probably not the only thing that's hard right now, Phil. Also... their smiles
05:20- "Salt for the salty people down in the comments." Not only in the comments, but on Twitter too.
05:33- When Phil called Dan, Dan immediately turned around as if it's urgent
05:39- "A NECK-terine." Phil and his jokes. How could Dan live with this guy?
05:41- Phil did that tongue-thing, and I live for that
05:54- YAAAAAAAAAAAAS. Please say it more.
06:08- "I said spatula." Then, Phil hits Dan lightly on the head with the spatula
06:17- "You're literally gonna impale me," said Dan while Phil plays with the spatula. Oh really, Dan? With what? ;)
06:22- "God, I just wanna pour it all over my body." And Phil you can lick it off, right, Dan?
06:56- "Can I lick it?" "Go mental, Phil." I bet that that's not the first time Phil heard that from Dan.
07:04- "-get closer," says Dan while he films Phil closer. Phil, on the other hand, is trying to avoid the camera. Aww... so cute!
07:16- "Now, I'm horn-y." No shit, Dan?
07:20- "Beep. Beep." Yes, Phil, Dan needs to back the fuck up.
07:22- "Now, it's time to put the pop in the monster. "Yeah, that's what we're doing, right? We're putting the stick into the monster's un...baked muscle." Cue Phil's horrible arm and hand movements while Dan just looks at Phil that says: what are you doing. "It wasn't that bad, and then you tried to make it not as bad, and then you made it so much worse, Phil."
08:32- "Okay, stick me." Stick you with what, Dan? ;)
08:35- "Yes, we are adults." Yes, we are very convinced, Dan. Phil also silently laughs which is totally adorable.
08:47- They finally realized that they covered their fridge with cobwebs.
09:00- That's some great paper-tearing, Phil.
09:47- "Roll, roll, roll your ball gently down the monster." There. That's some A-Class lyrics there, people.
09:54- "That is needing to get flagged." Oh? Tell us why, Dan ;)
09:55- "That one is a bit dented. Oh, it's Glenn." Dan. Stop. Don't. No. Just... no. That's taking it too far.
10:17- What's 'phat' and 'thicc'? :?
10:55- "Take that, bread, you fuckin' dick." And Phil just laughs.
11:05- Another Phil Joke. "What room does a ghost not need in it's house?" "What?" "A living room!" Imagine your flatmate randomly blurting jokes out like Phil does.
11:21- "Microwave." And just realizes what Phil has done after 3 seconds.
11:42- "-to hit you with!" And Phil just behaves like a scolded child when Dan took away the pan.
12:17- Phil should sing more.
13:02- "-or you could climb in it, like a bath." Yes, Phil, and Dan go there with you, so you can lick the chocolate off of your bodies. I'm sorry.
13:06- "Thankfully, I have this axe!" Don't kill Phil!
13:39- Phil's smile before he walks off-cam
14:08- "Dinosaurs are scary, man." I dunno why, but I love the way Phil said that.
14:17- "Umm, consent. You need to respect other people's boundaries." Maybe this is what Dan generally feels about that onion
14:46- "Yes, get that naughty ball covered in chocolate." Considering your food kink, Dan, maybe that 'ball' wouldn't be the only one to be covered in chocolate tonight. I promise, I'll stop.
15:01- "-gonna call him 'Billy'." Should I write a Barry x Billy fanfic now?
15:15- Phil's little laugh
15:19- Phil's sound of a confused penguin (I love it when Dan used it for the video, too ).
15:25- They had a casualty. I'm honestly surprised that they didn't named it as... 'Glenn'. I'm sorry. I'll stop now.
15:47- "He is a monster that got by a car." Dan, don't you mean: An Asian that got hit by 'Lucille'? ...I'm sorry. I'm a horrible person. I'll stop with the Glenn jokes now.
16:04- Phil's hands. What's happening to it?
16:33- "-or do that." I wonder what else Dan has licked for those 30 minutes ;)
16:34- Dan really knows what he wants us to see, doesn't he? ;)
16:38- THEY KNOW!
16:44- "Half an hour has passed. Half an hour has passed. What do I want here, I want your ass." Cue Dan pointing at Phil. Don't worry, Dan, you're not alone. Also, it's completely fine if you didn't proclaimed that you want Phil's ass on the camera since we already know it. Don't worry.
17:10- Their laughs
17:52- "Oh my God, Phil, this is incredible."
18:01- "Well done, Phil." "Thanks." Such a supportive boyfriend bffl.
18:28- "-paying attention to detail-" "Thank you." Dan never seems to run out of compliments for Phil, doesn't he?
18:44- Dan's laugh
18:46- Dan's laugh went wild. I want it as my ringtone
19:23- "-'cuz I'm trying too hard to be a vlogger here." This sticks out to me, and I dunno why.
19:28- They're showcasing their Monster Pops, and I love how black Dan's soul is, yet he's smiling with yellow icing
19:51- I gotta admit-Phil's impaled eyeball is quite... creative.
20:07- Third flop. These guys :roll:
20:46- "I'm actually having an orgasm."
21:03- "This should definitely be illegal." And so is your laugh, Dan.
21:18- "I would eat me anyday of the week. I'm delicious." Yes, and you don't need to worry because Phil already knows since he eats your every week.
22:51- "Yeah, that's right. You're getting impaled by Dan." "Okay, I'm leaving."

And... there! Finally over! I'll try to watch Dan's LS later to catch up with the thread, and hopefully open my Twitter so I can ask some questions for PINOF. I'm also sorry if it's quite long since it's my first time doing timestamps, so...