Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

itasca00 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:03 am Yay, liveshow! My highlights are below. I started the timer when either Dan or Phil said the phrase, "sitting down."
  • [1:03] After Phil says his quiff is a bit droopy because he just got up, Dan says Phil is having performance issues.
  • [2:05] They are currently in the Australian rainforest. It was about 9am at the start of the show, which means they are still somewhere in eastern Australia.
  • [3:03] Dan and Phil both make some cute mosquito noises. Phil's is a big flop.
  • [4:52] Dan complains about being in the rainforest at the start of spring. With regards to insects, he says that they are "beasts bursting into life" and that they are hungry.
  • [5:11] Long statement on the TBC dates. They say they're still TBC. They're still on the website. They still have plans. There's still hope!
  • [4:57] Dan goes off camera in shame when Phil points out that he provided the truth bombs question during last week's liveshow and in a tweet a half hour before the show. It seems to me like Dan might have wanted to catch Phil out for forgetting to include a question in his original tweet, and he was embarrassed when his plans backfired.
  • [8:57] Dan calls Phil "bitch." Dan says Phil was just seeking attention for saying that Phil cried in Hobbiton when Dan actually cried twice.
  • [10:51] Rize breaks. :roll: Dan says it was because Phil's pun was so bad.
  • [11:52] Dan was taking a picture for some people in Hobbiton, and he apparently said they should say,
    Dan: Backin' it up for Bilbo.
  • [12:18] Phil asserts himself.
    Phil: Let me talk about the glow worm thing.
    Dan: ...I wasn't going to stop you.
  • [13:27] Amazing exchange on stalactites.
    Phil: They pull the tights down.
    Dan: Ew!
  • [13:47] Dan tells Phil he needs to "cool the hell down" and moves the camera so that we can only see him.
  • [21:30] Discussion on Friends. Phil is apparently a cross between Phoebe and Ross (weird and nerdy), and Dan is apparently a cross between Chandler and Monica (sarcastic and high-strung).
  • [24:37] We finally get the story from a recent Interactive Introverts show about housekeeping almost walking in on Dan in the bath. Dan started talking about his bath earlier, but he forgot this part. When Phil reminded him, he said he had repressed the memory.
  • [26:34] Phil says that Dan was already exposing his naked butt to all of Sydney (because there was a big window right by the bath). Dan replies by saying something along the lines of:
    Dan: I wish I was, but I couldn't because [the window] steamed up.
  • [26:45] Discussion on the Manila situation. I didn't hear any new information.
  • [27:48] Dan asks Phil if he's more allergic to cats than dogs, and Phil confirms that he is. Dan seemed intrigued by Phil's response.
  • [28:34] Interactive Introverts merch will be on www.danandphilshop.com on Friday!
  • [31:00] Phil used to have nightmares about Big Bird.
  • [32:09] Dan comments that the person dragged onto the screen has a nice flag. I did not see a flag, so I'm hoping it will show up in the recording(s).
  • [32:52] Dan and Phil sing some of "Hakuna Matata" from The Lion King.
  • [35:57] Next week's Truth Bombs question will be: If Dan and Phil were a superhero duo, what would their power be?
  • [36:16] Apparently Dan discovered a gecko on the ceiling in one of the places where they stayed, and he liked it. It sounded like he liked it a lot. He also likes snakes apparently. This whole discussion was very strange to me...
  • [36:55] They try a biscuit.
    Dan: That is a good one right there.
    Phil: Dip dip, bish.
  • [38:59] Dan thinks the next gaming video will be in a few days. Phil is not exactly sure when it will be out.
  • [39:17] No comment.
    Phil: Have a nice guy.
  • [39:44] Phil will let us know when the next liveshow will be. It may be on Thursday. They'll have to see.
KatjaZoe wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:58 am
itasca00 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:03 am [*][32:09] Dan comments that the person dragged onto the screen has a nice flag. I did not see a flag, so I'm hoping it will show up in the recording(s).
it was a pride flag :prideflag: :-D
itasca00 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:48 am
It seems that these timestamps work perfectly with the recording as they are written. :thumb:
itasca00 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:03 am
  • [4:57] Dan goes off camera...
This should be [5:57]. Whoops!
"Why am I left-handed?"
RoseWood77
first-time poster

The flag was mine, it’s a pride flag, and the reason they were singing hakuna matata was because of my answer to the question, which I answered for both of them that they remind me of Timon and Pumba from the Lion King, except that the personalities are switched
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

RoseWood77 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:26 pm The flag was mine, it’s a pride flag, and the reason they were singing hakuna matata was because of my answer to the question, which I answered for both of them that they remind me of Timon and Pumba from the Lion King, except that the personalities are switched
That's awesome. Good for you! And :welcome: to IDB. Feel free to join in the bants!
"Why am I left-handed?"