"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

obsessivelymoody wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:19 pm
-so Dan hasn't changed since last night?
-oh straight in with the domestic
-they really had a lot of slug discourse today huh
-how dare Phil bring up the radio. my heart
-what the Hell was that goldfish tangent
-oh yikes. Poor Mexico fans :(
-film premiere confirmed. nice
-no video today either. damn. filming tomorrow though
-Phil got blonde highlights before the weakest link?? And he doesn't remember what his natural hair colour is lol
-ohhh I love mugs. I will probably buy that mug lol. Dammit.
-Phil's hand hurts about his merch?? Maybe another zine? hmm
-first conversation they ever had was about muse. that's a fucking cute confirmation please murder me. please :happytears:
-Their new muse opinions are...Different from mine. I don't agree. I love them being cute about muse & their origins
-scar talk from Dan and then a comment about Phil's ass. Nice
-Ah Phil is not deaf because Dan is naturally really quiet.
-lmao Dan has never been so relatable about being quiet in social situations and choking on your words. This is all very interesting regarding their careers and meeting people. A new perspective on the way they slip into personas tbh
-lol I love that they're not refuting the fishnet leggings, instead just wondering what scenario they could find themselves in them
-blunt ending from Phil again
animad wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:59 pm can i just say that phil looked particularly cute at 15.28 on the tumblr version when he had his chin rested on his sweaterpaw hand
i'm looking forward to trying to read what dan has written in his emotional break down rant in the text for the isg mug though

also (14.36) i have wondered before if dan has ever seen phils natural hair before, kinda suprised he hasn't, wouldn't phil have to strip his hair of colour every so often? i know nothing about hair dyeing upkeep. always appreciate some phil hair dyeing talk
ratlad wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:29 pm wait where did dan say that he had to take care of phil at 5:00 in the morning?
around 12.20 of the tumblr version
"Why am I left-handed?"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

itasca00 wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:43 am I woke up halfway through this liveshow, and I immediately thought it was really odd that we were getting another joint liveshow four short days after the last one. But I wasn’t going to complain, and, now that this has happened, I’m hoping we can stick to a weekend schedule for liveshows. 🙏 Anyway, here are my highlights:
  • The first thing I noticed was that Dan is wearing the same shirt that he was wearing in this Instagram story Phil posted last night. At [0:43], Dan explained that he was only wearing the shirt because it was a pajama day. When Dan and Phil discussed the aforementioned Instagram story at [25:04], Dan says that the Instagram story was filmed “the other day,” but I think he was just confused.
  • [1:12] Dan and Phil tell a truly harrowing story of Phil killing a slug. Memorable quotes include:
    P: The more shoes there are, the more chance you’ve got to put them on.
    D: What does that even mean?
    P: I don’t know.

P: *brings bunny slipper into frame*
    D: Are you holding that?
    P: I’m holding it from the side.
    D: Okay.
    P: I’m not touching the bottom. Don’t be mad!

D: I’m like, “Phil, you have your own slippers. Don’t use mine.” And Phil’s like, “Uh, it doesn’t matter.”
    P: Some days--
    D: “It’s just a pair of scissors. I can just wear them.”
    P: Scissors?
    D: “Why--Why is it--” Shut up! Your mum.
    P: Just wear a pair of scissors.
    D: “It’s like: Why is it a big deal?”
    P: Some days you just want to slip your feet into a bunny rather than a regular slip.
    D: Right. That’s weird.

D: Firstly, you went outside in my slippers. You stepped on a slug.
    P: Yeah.
    D: And then you got it inside our apartment. This is why I don’t like you.

D: I was Googling, like, “Do slugs mate for life?” ‘cause I was like--
    P: Why would you Google--?
    D: ‘Cause I was like, Did you just kill, like, Terry-the-slug’s wife, and they’ve been slugging around together for four hundred slug years?
    P: So he’s just been walking around the flat going, “Geraldine! No!”
    D: Yeah, okay. Right, I have been. Uh, turns out that slugs are hermaphrodite, and they can mate asexually, so they never have to, uh--
    P: Find a mate.
    D: --be romantically involved with another person.
    P: So that made me feel better.
    D: They can if they want to, so, if a slug finds another person, they can mate with the other slug--
    D: --but it’s not necessary as they can just, you know, live a perfect asexual existence.
  • [4:45] I love how Dan had no idea where Phil was going when he started this sentence: :lol:
    P: Speaking of 18 rated, should we talk about the rating of Interactive Introverts?
  • [7:23] We come to the real reason for this liveshow. Dan and Phil explain that, despite the valiant efforts of several different groups of people who gave it a go, Interactive Introverts is not going to come to Mexico. Because of this, they want to make the Interactive Introverts film premiere in Brazil extra special. They’re going to do some funny things and answer some questions. They’re going to film it, and they hope to livestream it. At the end of this discussion, Dan makes a promise:
    P: So keep an eye on our Twitters in the next couple of days, and--
    D: I swear to God.
    P: --there better be some Brazil news.
    D: Or else--
    P: Or else.
    D: --I will shit or step on a slug--
    D: --deliberately.
    P: So yeah. We’re--We’re super bummed, though, but--
    D: One day.
    P: --hopefully, Brazil--
    D: Yes.
    P: --is still happening.
    D: Or, yeah. Or I will poo on my own apartment floor.
    I’m calling it now: If going to the Philippines was the excuse for Interactive Introverts, going to Mexico will be the excuse for their third world tour.
  • [11:47] Phil explains that he didn’t film or upload the AmazingPhil video telling the story of how he fainted because the antibiotics he was taking made him feel queasy. Many interesting allusions were made in this discussion:
    P: Uh, my antibiotics were meant to cause hyperactivity. Unfortunately--
    D: Oh, no no no. They did.
    P: I--
    D: They did.
    P: Do you think I did?
    D: Yeah.
    P: Uh, unfortunately, they made me really queasy, so I’m actually done taking them now. So I might make a video.
    D: You--Congratulations--
    P: Thanks!
    D: --you completed your course of antibiotics--
    P: You’ve got to complete the course.
    D: --because life pro-tip: If you’ve been prescribed some medicine, even if you feel better, you need to complete the course--
    P: Finish the course.
    D: --of medication. Okay?
    P: Yeah, so I feel better now. So I’m gonna--
    D: ‘Cause I don’t want to be responsible for Phil at 5am again. ‘Cause...
    P: *shakes head*
    D: *shakes head*
  • [12:15] We’re getting a new gaming video and a new AmazingPhil video soon. And it sounds to me like Dan might possibly be starting to think about making a video for his channel as well... 🤔
    P: We’re gonna film, uh, some gaming tomorrow and also my video--
    D: Ooh.
    P: --about my hospital adventure.
    D: And what about a Dan video?
    P: What about a Dan video?
    D: That’s a really good question.
    P: I could just film you and upload it to your channel.
    D: Yeah, just do it.
    P: Just right now.
    P: I’ll do that.
  • [14:33] Someone in the chat asks Dan if he's ever seen Phil's natural hair color. Dan says that he hasn't, but he says that everyone can see what it looked like if they look up videos of Phil on Weakest Link. Dan is shook when Phil says that that also wasn't his natural hair color.
  • [15:05] Dan reveals that he’s going to be releasing an “Internet Support Group” mug. Phil informs Dan that this was supposed to be a surprise. On the mug, the words “Internet Support Group” are going to be made out of text that constitutes a “massive emotional breakdown rant” that Dan typed out.
  • [16:50] Phil hints at his own new merch. He says his hand is aching slightly from the creation of it. Dan doesn’t know how he feels about this.
  • [17:19] A v. serious note from Phil to all Phanfiction writers:
    D: And the x-Phil group chat. They write Phil smut.
    P: Hello.
    D: I see what you’re doing there.
    P: Don’t write Phil smut.
  • [17:33] Dan and Phil discuss the origin of Dan and Phil:
    D: So, if you don’t know, me and Phil: big Muse fans.
    P: OG Muse fans.
    D: The first conversation we ever had was about a new Muse album.
    P: It was! Like the first proper chat we were like--
    D: And so will be the last. *throttling noise*
    P: *death noises*
    D: Exclusive content: murder.
  • [20:51] And now, the moment we’ve all really been waiting for: The skull candy bowl makes another triumphant return! Dan takes out a sherbet straw, and he asks the chat how to eat it. He gets many helpful answers, including, “snort it” and, “eat it whole.” Dan eats the sherbet and is visibly distressed by the flavor, which he describes as being "like a cleaning product."
  • [22:47] Phil tries to apply a temporary tattoo to Dan’s arm, but it isn’t wet. :facepalm: This reminds Phil that “one of [Dan’s] only scars” comes from ink from a stamp. (Is this a known story?) Dan then lists his other scars: an escalator scar, an Interactive Introverts leg scar, and a scar from smashing through a window in his house. Phil says his "bum" has never been the same shape since he fell off the stage during TATINOF. Dan confirms that Phil now had a triangular ass, and he thinks it’s a tragedy.
  • [26:20] Dan talks about how his voice tends to be absorbed into the void when he tries to talk in a room with a lot of ambient noise from a crowd. Also, when he’s with a group of people having a conversation, and they can’t hear him trying to contribute to the conversation, it makes him “feel so unconfident.”
  • [27:54] Phil is worried that Dan might not have liked the hot chocolate he made for Dan, but he should have known better than that. :D
    D: Phil’s found this white hot chocolate.
    P: I bought it in Birmingham, so I’ve had it for a long time.
    D: In what, like a suitcase for six months or something?
    P: Yeah. But I checked the--
    D: Nice.
    P: --expiration date--
    P: --and it was still all good. I would’ve had it anyway.
    D: Good, you’re not poisoning me. Wonderful.
    P: Uh, but--
    D: As if I’m not trying to poison you.

D: “White chocolate is disgusting.” I’m with you. There we go.
    P: What?! But that--You’d had--You had this hot chocolate.
    D: Yeah. Yeah. Sorry. I’m with--I’m with Kade W there.
    P: Do you not like the hot chocolate?
    D: YikesHowell said, “Love you.” Um, I do like the hot chocolate.
    P: Yeah, it’s--it’s a whole different beast.
    D: But I’m just aware that it’s like 50% oil.
    P: I want to drink the oil.
"Why am I left-handed?"