Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:45 am here are just some highlights from memory:

- Phil's laugh when someone said he 'aged like fine wine'
- Him just chilling and jamming out to the Arthur theme for the entire duration of the song
- More reflections to study in those glasses
- Totally lying about Busy Philipps being a 'friend of a friend' though I get why, it's just kind of awkward to say a celebrity's kid really wanted to meet you that badly
- The Lester family stories. I'm glad his dad is still around for Phil to tell stories like that about.
- His fan story from the Stranger Things Secret Cinema. I love that for possibly the first time ever Dan and Phil met a fan and it was one of them pulling out a gift for the fan and not the other way around. (Also, that he gifted them a candle - perfect.)
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

• [1:12] Phil discusses going to Secret Cinema while they were doing a Stranger Things-themed experience.
  • [4:42] Phil discusses the glasses with clear rims that he wore in the Instagram post below. He puts them on, and they are extremely reflective. Also, Phil thinks these glasses might be convincing him that glasses with clear rims suit him.
    At [11:55], Phil says that Martyn said that dressing up for Secret Cinema was easy for Phil because he already dresses like he’s from the 80s. Phil can’t disagree.
  • [7:30] Phil’s dad was bitten by a stingray while on vacation recently. At [8:44], Phil shows a photo of the bite.
  • [10:33] Phil is excited to attend VidCon London. He’s doing a podcast with BBC TalentWorks, and he’s going to try to get it changed from an Industry track event to a Creator or Community track event.
  • [12:43] Phil shows us Shrimp Cam.
  • [14:45] One of Phil’s favorite rides at Disney World is the Pirates of the Caribbean Ride because it makes him feel nostalgic, but he’s also a fan of the Tower of Terror (The Twilight Zone version, not the Guardians of the Galaxy version).
  • [15:23] NEWS STORY OF THE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK: In Hebden Bridge, England, a father saw a leopard on the road that he thought was sleeping. Phil shows a photo that the father took. It turns out that the leopard was just a coat.
  • [18:04] Phil rates his health at 6/10 and his happiness at 8/10, which changes to maybe 9/10 after a compliment about his clear glasses.
  • [18:33] Phil talks about meeting Busy Philipps. He says she’s a friend of a friend, and she gave him a candle.
  • [19:45] Phil knew “in his water” that he liked York University after visiting it. Someone calls him out on using the unusual “in my water” saying at [20:11]. :lol:
  • [23:00] Phil compares Tesco, Asda, ALDI, and Morrisons.
  • [26:51] Phil does a sassy snap in agreement when someone says that they used to bite into new bouncy balls as a kid.
  • [27:17] The thing that makes Phil nostalgic is Arthur, specifically listening to/watching the intro, which he then does.
  • [30:16] Phil tried violin as a kid, and he can “have a little tinkle” on the piano. Otherwise, he can’t play any instruments.
  • [31:28] Phil is wearing his VIBES T-shirt, which he says is his biggest T-shirt.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?