Can you rumble your ears? | Live Show - 23 February 2020

Dan and Phil liveshows
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
itasca00
moon room

For posterity, the discussion of this liveshow in the main thread begins here.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
itasca00
moon room

• [2:23] Phil discusses his latest video about floating in a sensory deprivation tank.
  • [4:52] Phil discusses the tweet below about being able to create a rumbling noise in his ears.
  • [9:22] Phil talks about going to VidCon London. During the Night of Awesome, he was supposed to take part in a science experiment involving liquid nitrogen. However, the nitrogen was stored improperly, causing it to evaporate, so Phil got twenty minutes advance notice that he was going to be walking on eggs. At [10:58], Phil says that he didn’t want to take off his socks for this experiment because he had a massive cut on his foot. At [36:20], Phil finally says that the cut on his foot was from him accidentally scraping it on a sharp screw sticking out of a light box while he was moving things around in the room that he’s currently in.
  • [13:20] Phil discusses what he does and doesn’t miss about being on the radio. He thought it was a unique experience being able to reach the whole country all at the same time, but he now enjoys being able to be his own boss.
  • [13:48] Phil discusses the upcoming Friends reunion. He’s excited for it, but he wants everyone to realize that it’s not going to be new episodes of Friends but rather a cast reunion.
  • [16:30] Phil does an...interesting thing with his tongue to express his dislike of kombucha.
  • [20:08] Phil shows us Norman Cam. :betta:
  • [23:05] NEWS STORY OF THE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK: Phil has discovered a video of a man eating spaghetti with a fork and scissors (to cut off the spaghetti tails as he eats). Phil announces that this is how he will be eating spaghetti from now on.
  • [31:53] Phil unironically loves the live action Scooby-Doo movie.
  • [34:27] Phil went to Dubai with his parents when he was twelve-ish. He remembers that the buildings were really tall, there was a hotel with a bunch of rabbits in the garden, and he went to the biggest shopping mall he’s ever been to (and it had a ski slope inside).